Xev/Zev

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hollydays
    Participant

-why did the original actress leave?

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Hollydays:
    -why did the original actress leave?

After Season 1 (the first 4 films) wrapped, there was a significant delay in trying to secure funds and a US broadcaster for a second season. Showtime had decided not to pick up the option to continue telecasting the show, so there was a long period while attempts were made to hammer out details. During this time, everyone was on hold. Eva Habermann’s contract ran out during this time, and as food must be put on the table somehow, and the future of LEXX was uncertain at best, she took a job in a German TV show. Shortly afterwards, the Beans notified her that they had gotten a “go-ahead” for the second season, but it was too late. She couldn’t fit both programs into her schedule. She was able to work 2 episodes in, however, so that the changeover in actresses could be set up.

–Aleck

Anonymous

Is okay, cause then we were blessed with Xenia Seeburg and Eva went on to do other things that didn’t make her hair continue to fall out.

It should be noted that Eva didn’t have to return for those 2 episodes that she did do.

*effects a Walder Borden impression “Good for her I say!”

[ 04-10-2001: Message edited by: X ]

Hollydays
    Participant

thanks! I was wondering what happened (I hate the suspense!)

Eva is a wonderful actress and I hope to see her in other pursuits.

Anonymous

She left cause she had other arrangements with another show but now we have the beautiful Xenia Seeberg that plays Xev on the show and she is a lot hotter than the old actress

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by damian:
    She left cause she had other arrangements with another show but now we have the beautiful Xenia Seeberg that plays Xev on the show and she is a lot hotter than the old actress

Uh-Oh! Here we go again!
    (aurora “ducks & covers” in the gutter to wait for *this* battle of the babes to blow over)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.