Xev’s Xevivor Costume on eBay!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Sci Fi Conventions Xev’s Xevivor Costume on eBay!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Flamegrape
    Participant

Starting bid is $2999!

More info here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1568681997

This item is being sold by Xenia herself. So it’s authentic.

GivingYouTheFinger
    Participant

I saw that a few days ago…very kool. If I had $3000 laying around, that’d be the ultimate Lexx prop to own. There’s a lot of props that go up on eBay though. A while back I saw a big latex tongue ( the toilet ), ATF card, The staff Stan used to kill Vlad, all sorts of neat stuff.

Flamegrape
    Participant

I hope there is someone out there who has been saving all of the pictures that were posted up on eBay along with all those props. I’ve had trouble trying to FIND any of them, let alone download the pics.

Jhevz
    Participant

Flamegrape,
    I’ve never looked for anything on eBay before; how soes 1 go about doing that? I’d like to know because there are some things I’d like to look up (LOTD, FoF, Lexx, Osmond, etc). Thanks.
    Xev is so cute in her little outfit; of course, I think she’s cute anyway.
    Take care & have a great Fall, Columbus Day & Hockey season.

Lexxian to Lexxian,
    Jhevz

theFrey
    Participant

Just click on the link that flame provided. That will take you there.

GivingYouTheFinger
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Jhevz:
    Flamegrape,
    I’ve never looked for anything on eBay before; how soes 1 go about doing that? I’d like to know because there are some things I’d like to look up (LOTD, FoF, Lexx, Osmond, etc). Thanks.
    Xev is so cute in her little outfit; of course, I think she’s cute anyway.
    Take care & have a great Fall, Columbus Day & Hockey season.

Lexxian to Lexxian,
    Jhevz

Ebay’s great. It’s actually really simple once you surf around on it a few times. just go to http://www.ebay.com then after the page loads, there’ll be a little search box at the top right. Then type in Lexx, or whatever else you wanna search for. Registering to USE ebay is pretty easy too, and its free. Good luck bidding! Oh, and unfortunately, I’ve never seen the pics of the props being sold, except the Xevivor outfit. All the other ones have the little box with an X in it.

Anonymous

I would buy that suit…

The hard thing is to find a woman who would wear it………

Anonymous

The Xev costume is nice, but here’s something for the rest of us on a budget: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1569553033

Flamegrape
    Participant

Two days left and no one has posted any bids.
    I would buy it if I could afford it.

Anonymous

Just got back from L.A., and blue leather Italian boots could easily sell for $575-$600. If the top is leather, and if the jacket was included, I could see such a set selling for $2,000.00 retail, new. I don’t know the standardized mark-up (if there even is a “standard”) for signed celebrity items, but if one could actually fit into this outfit, and had places you could wear it, I don’t think the asking bid is totally out of line. Boots, especially funky colors/designs are the hottest fashion trend this fall-spring 2003. And I think the jacket was killer! I would be tempted to place a bid if that was included! After all, how much did Kai’s brace sell for? How many places can you actually wear tthat! And was that even signed?
    Glad to be back at Sad- Trini_T

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.