Yay! DMOZ thinks I’m cooool!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums British Sci Fi Series The Prisoner Yay! DMOZ thinks I’m cooool!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    pet
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

On the day my redesign is complete, I get a notice of this in my email:

DMOZ Prisoner Section[/url]

First thought:
    Whoo-hoo! ๐Ÿ˜€

Second Thought:
    How’d that happen?

Third Thought:
    Dear God, Please make sure Patrick McGoohan never sees the comments the Droolers are making about his open-shirt Drake shots. Thank you very much. Amen.

Anonymous

And totally deserved!

Wadda cracking site!!! Well done Pet, I know how difficult it is to set up a Content Management System (like Nuke) and I’m well impressed with the result babe! – Excellent job!

Anonymous

Yay! DMOZ thinks I’m cooool!

Awww, but we think you’re cool too! ๐Ÿ˜‰

I outta check this series out, from all the talk around here about it, it must rock.

pet
    Participant
    ”LexxLurker” wrote:

I outta check this series out, from all the talk around here about it, it must rock.

It’s the ending that’ll get ya hooked or make ya mad. It either does one or the other. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ If you enjoy analyzing TV shows for philosophical content, this’ll do it for you.

If it gets you hooked, you then have to watch Secret Agent and Danger Man to see if you think The Prisoner is really season 5.

Just don’t watch The Girl Who Was Death first. I did that and was so lost I never watched another episode for ten years.

SadGeezer wrote:

Wadda cracking site!!! Well done Pet, I know how difficult it is to set up a Content Management System (like Nuke) and I’m well impressed with the result babe! – Excellent job!

Thanks very much! ๐Ÿ˜€ Of course you know where my inspiration lies….

This was much weirder than html. In retrospect I probably should have bought a book. ๐Ÿ™„

theFrey
    Participant

Congrats Pet. Glad to see you are keeping buzy. Idle hands…. ya know. ๐Ÿ˜€

Jhevz
    Participant

Cool Web page, Pet,
    I’ll have to take a closer look at it later; but right now, congradulations are in order. ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m also glad you’re keeping busy & are also having fun.

Prisoner Fan to Prisoner Fan,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

pet
    Participant

Two weeks ago I suggested I should be moved from the Prisoner section to the PMcG section, then I became cool in the Prisoner section, now they move me to the PMcG section and I am no longer cool. LOL! ๐Ÿ˜€

Ah, you win some, you lose some! So do I take the button down? What if they’re toying with me?! Am I Unmutual? Will I be cool again?!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    pet wrote:

Am I Unmutual? Will I be cool again?!

I feel your existential angst… ๐Ÿ˜‰ I really have no idea how it works with DMOZ, but yours is a very “hep”* site, 83. You deserve the recognition.

“All that remains is recognition of a Pet, a Pet of steel…” (PrEsidenT)

Cool people of the world unite,
    Number 5 ๐Ÿ˜€

”that’s hip, daddy, hip” ( 48 )

Fatguy
    Participant

Congrats Pet! You are a wizard with the computer, and an artist as well….. “Cool” stands the test of time…..like Jazz…..

Maurice

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.