Y’know, y’know whaaat dish playshe is needing?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub Y’know, y’know whaaat dish playshe is needing?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Y’know, y’know whaaat dish playshe is needing? A bowla peeing nuts. THAT’S what a whatsit, place like this needs. But d’ya, d’ya know what I need? MORE pay nutts, dashwot! Pay nuts! Pay nuts! Pay nuts!

Lars moves up from behind super_joe_yamaman, intending to throw the bum out, and since JOE-YAMA-SUPERHUMAN is busily trying to gracefully pry a few female patrons off him without causing offence, things look bleak for our hero, when….

PAAAAAAAAY NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTSH!

….he sings, swinging out a hand while doing so and knocking Lars out. Finally seeing an excuse to release himself from the ladies, JOE-YAMA-SUPERHUMAN disengages himself and picks up his brother.

It doth appear to mine eyes, dear sibling, that thou hath imbibed an excess of alcohol, and that, since thou art intoxicated, I needs must bring thee home.

The bleary eyed drunk looks up.

Home?! HOME?! Whaddayamin HOME?! I’m ferpelcty cone sold stober! Lemmego! Lemmego!

….and so on, so on, so forth, as JOE YAMA-SUPERHUMAN lifts up super_joe_yamaman and takes him out of the bar. Outside, the sounds of someone puking all over a pair of wings are heard.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.