Yo Way D’oh!

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    pet
    Participant

My original studies for Yo Way D’oh cartoon characters inspired by Lexx.

Altogethernow! (No 790– he came later.)

Pet;D

[ 24-12-2002: Message edited by: pet ]

pet
    Participant

Pet;D

theFrey
    Participant

Oh Pet, that is greatness! It is so, so… Giggy!! Could you do one of her as Pope (my fav) and Queen? We could make a ‘the Many faces of Giggy’ shirt with all three of them on it.

Flamegrape
    Participant

Sweet!

Mr. Burns as His Shadow and Smithers as a cleric! How ’bout that?

pet
    Participant

Ooh! I’m honored! I’m working ’til Monday, but I’ll see what I can do…. Is there a certain image size you’d prefer? (I’m scrunching them down to around 300 pixels high for web use.)

Just came by to add 2 Lyekkas:

Pet;D

Anonymous

These are great Pet! T shirts would be cool.

elmey

theFrey
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by pet:
    Is there a certain image size you’d prefer? (I’m scrunching them down to around 300 pixels high for web use.)
    Pet;D

Well as high a res as you have I would immagine. A t-shirt transfer is generally 11×15 So large enough not to get lost I would immagine. They could always be scaled down, but scaled up doesn’t work as well.

Oh I like the blue one too!

pet
    Participant

Here’s my original Biggy Giggy file. It should be 5×11 inches, but it depends. That’s the paper size quoted in Corel, anyhoo….
    http://www.petserrano.info/biggygiggy.gif

If that works for you, I’ll get on the other ones at some point, next week, then you can manipulate them as you wish. I may need to dip into some screenshots for Pope and Queen, my only pics are of the skin outfit.

Pet;D

theFrey
    Participant

Oh yes that is lovely and should work just fine!

Good heavens if we had a Bunny in her Starspangled outfit, Prince, Preist and the aforementioned HDS and company we would have the whole crew.

You do some cuttte stuff Pet.

pet
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by thefrey:
    Oh yes that is lovely and should work just fine! [/

Good heavens if we had a Bunny in her Starspangled outfit, Prince, Preist and the aforementioned HDS and company we would have the whole crew.

I’m working on it. I’ve been looking for an idea to use for a Flash cartoon now that I can get “bones” to work almost properly, and Yo Way D’oh hit me while watching Futurama. (It may not pan out, though. I’m easily distracted from large projects. But it would be sweet to have Xev fall for Smithers….)

quote:

You do some cuttte stuff Pet.

Thanky!
    Pet;D

Anonymous

omg those are great, pet!!! i can’t wait to see more of what you do with these!!

pet
    Participant

FYI, I’m using images from Last Exit to Springfield for reference while I design the Lexx flash characters. If you like the Simpsons, that’s the absolute best place for images. They really do a good job.

Pet;D

theFrey
    Participant

I have sent copies to Ms. Dubin, Mr. Kanies and Ms. Z. So far I have heard back from the bunny and honey pair. They just loved them Pet, Ms. Z thought wrote “I love those drawings! SO amazing!” And I have to agree, tthey are super cute!

pet
    Participant

Cool! That makes my week! Hopefully my week will keep going well and I can get them to move right and not just talk….

Our biggest Giggy fan on the Lexx board emailed that one to Ellen as soon as he saw it. He said she said:

“love that cartoon with the brains
    could be an animated series
    me and tweedle and xev and bunny and prince as an animated series
    would be fun.”

Here are the new Giggys:

Pet;D

pet
    Participant

Gibble:

Pet;D

Anonymous

Ab Fab!!

elmey

pet
    Participant

Miscellaneous Babes:

Final Lyekka design, Playboy Bunny, Water Bunny, Laleen

Playboy Bunny was one of my original Bunny studies, so her body was a Lardlad Marge base not designed by me. The others were.

Pet;D

pet
    Participant

Final Main Character Designs:

Pet;D

theFrey
    Participant

Water Bunny is really good. Very nice Pet.

pet
    Participant

I’m not really sure how I feel having fan art in my regular store, but after some requests for “convenience” I’ve added some Yo Way D’oh products. Since I created them inspired by Lexx characters, I’m allowed to sell them there if I don’t use the Lexx name on the site, but it may be temporary, anyway. Somehow it seems improper.

A few of the Christmas pics and this one:

are available on T-shirts and mugs (I sometimes collect interesting mugs) and things. They seem a little expensive to me for fan art, so anyone who wants the very, very large file of this one or some others to make their own T-shirts, as always, I give them away free.

This one in an 8 x 10 is here.

My store is located here: http://www.cafeshops.com/petsplayground

Pet;D

[ 04-01-2003: Message edited by: pet ]

theFrey
    Participant

Yo Pet, could you email me?

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.