Yo Way Yo Flash Cartoon

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Yo Way Yo Flash Cartoon

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    pet
    Participant

I’ve just put up my first Lexx Flash cartoon. I’ve decided to go with a Simpsons style. It’s just a test file now as I may need to cut down the sound file quality to make it more palatable for downloading. I’d appreciate any feedback on download time or glitches if possible.
    http://www.petserrano.info/brunnen.html

Just press the red button to start the movie. There isn’t anything else there right now.

Pet;D

Lemmi_is_god
    Participant

Well i use a DSL connection and it took about 20 seconds for the red button to pop up, not to bad for me

good job on the flash.

pet
    Participant

Cool, then it’s averaging about 2 minutes across all lines. (One person had 8 minutes, but when I looked at my log 2 others were downloading at the same time.)

I guess I can leave the sound file alone then. (That’s great, because it really lost flavor when tried cutting down the quality further….)

10-Q 4 D help

Pet;D

FX
    Participant

oh pet, like all your work, this is wonderful…took nary a second on my cable hookup…may i just add, that marty said in our chat, that ‘the monkey song’, in wizard of oz, was in fact one of his inspirations…i was on the phone with him during the chat transcribing during the chat due to technical difficulties ( ), and when he said that i nearly fell off the chair, because my friend had always referred to ‘yo vay yo’ as ‘the monkey song’…anyway, great job as usual…and ellen dubin loved your little simpson/lexx characters too:

…very funny,
    thanks so much, I had a great chuckle.

keep up the good work!love, fx

pet
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by FX:
    oh pet, like all your work, this is wonderful…took nary a second on my cable hookup…may i just add, that marty said in our chat, that ‘the monkey song’, in wizard of oz, was in fact one of his inspirations…i was on the phone with him during the chat transcribing during the chat due to technical difficulties ( ), and when he said that i nearly fell off the chair, because my friend had always referred to ‘yo vay yo’ as ‘the monkey song’…anyway, great job as usual…and ellen dubin loved your little simpson/lexx characters too:

…very funny,
    thanks so much, I had a great chuckle.

keep up the good work!love, fx

Monkey Song? No kidding! Two DJ friends of mine asked me why I chose to remix the Flying Monkey Chant when I sent it to them for review. How funny!

It’s good to know Ellen Dubin likes the characters, because I just put up Pope and Queen, too.

Pet;D

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.