Yo, yo, yo, Sci Fi superfly

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff Yo, yo, yo, Sci Fi superfly

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Man I love an empty room, Echo echo echo. Me likes silence, it meks me vocals come alive. When no one’s listenin’ me can can get seriously parentally advisory lyrical. Me and me possboys are offering up a competition . The first person to actually bother writing something on this bitchass section will win a big mofo prize. It must include a gangsta rap- cuz me know all you Sci Fi bros an bitches love t’rap, Remember, me main spam ‘M.C. Mc Emsee’ is big friends with the punk who does these drawings n’****e on the site- and it looks like due to lack of interest he is goin back to working for Victor Kiam – he’s haf a job collectin orl the fuzz that comes outa the Remington fuzzaways. These artists man, wet as a Winton. Anywayz, give us your views on the strip you mo-ufos
    or orl these characters will be lined up and i’ll bust a cap in their asses one by one.
    Oh yeh- the prize will be me (Mr.Lone) and my boys- Uzibra UFO inc Busta Capps new single ‘Copfelcher’ (available in all good record shops and WH Smith next month)- till then Peace off.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.