You all should…

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub You all should…

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    TranceGemini613
    Participant

…post more…
    …especially in threads in which I’ve posted…
    …cuz otherwise I look like a thread killer…
    …and then I want to cry.

Ok, done now.

Tiana (my roommate ::points to the girl next to her:: ) says I am “a evil-evil thread-killer!” Am I? I will now make a really long, pointless poll to determine if I am, indeed, evil.

Thank you and hate the French.^^

theFrey
    Participant
    TranceGemini613 wrote:

. Thank you and hate the French.^^

No, no, no…. it is Hate Barbra Bush. Yes I know that she is not herself evil…. but she bedded, bred and mothered evil. 8)

But, yes everyone should post more. I myself feels some what slug-like and really should take the pledge to do at least two posts a day. ๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous
    Inactive

But the French tongue is the language of love. Don’t hate the French, hate Freedom Fries, Freedom Toast, Freedom Ticklers, and of course Freedom Poodles.

By the way, I’m so good at killing threads that it leaves people speechless. However, I’m more in awe of my aptitude for maiming string and hanging myself with my own rope.

aquabloodstone
    Participant

Don’t feel bad, we’ve all been there. Sometimes you feel like the invisible lifeform.

Apparently I am the only one dazzled by my wit ๐Ÿ˜‰

iStan
    Participant

Not sure quite what I stumbled into here. Maybe it’s time to take Freedom Leave. Excuse me while I fumble for the door.

Damn, I just slipped on a fascist fry, the oily little bugger…

Speaking of self-promotion, I’ve always been in awe of Logan’s talents, except when it comes to slaying threads, something that he seldom does. I pride myself on the ability to kill a thread, often by being the only person to post in it.

(A number of my friends are currently sporting ‘Lesbians Against Bush’ pins. I hadn’t realised that celibacy was now in style.)

kamisama103
    Participant

I thought I was the threat killer. I mean look at everything I post in, it died after I posted.

Anonymous

You want thread killers??? I got your thread killers.

LEXXLurkers top-10 Thread killers, which btw is also a thread killer of it’s own! Watch.

—————————————–drum roll

10) Talking about the “Olsen Twins”

9) Arguing that Macross was the greatest series ever, and everything else is just a ripoff

8.) Asking why Kevin Sorbo doesn’t do a Hercules/Andromeda croxxover.

7) “The Sci-Fi channel does their very best”

6) Getting political in whimsical Sci-Fi threads

5) “Xev is ugly”

4) “Kai is ugly”

3) “I personally believe the Enterprise could whoop a Vorlon star killer, because…..”

2) “Did anyone watch Tremors last night???”

1) “I sure wish they’d make some new Star Trek movies with the original cast.”

kamisama103
    Participant

-oh, but they are so special. My brother’s friend’s girlfriend is the Olsen Twins’ cousin. Crazy six degrees of Kevin Bacon type thingy.

9) Arguing that Macross was the greatest series ever, and everything else is just a ripoff

-never watched it.

-Hercules blew. But I like Kevin Sorbo.

-right…

-But John Kerry should rule the Dark Clowns.

5) “Xev is ugly”

-LIAR!

4) “Kai is ugly”

-LIAR! Wait… Wha?

3) “I personally believe the Enterprise could whoop a Vorlon star killer, because…..”

-I DISAGREE

-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-Uh. No.

Yep… I just felt like doing that…

theFrey
    Participant

Hey watched a special on then on E the other night. Ummm, for the record they now prefer to be called Mary Kate and Ashley. ๐Ÿ˜› (When one is doing mind numbing data entry, listening to mind numbing TV works real well. ๐Ÿ™„ )

Who? What?

Because the Gods are gifting me with his absence.

Really? On what planet does this occur? ๐Ÿ˜€

Aggghhh!!!

5) “Xev is ugly”

??? Compared to Zev perhaps. ๐Ÿ˜‰

4) “Kai is ugly”

Blashphemer! Shall I sic the Droolers upon thee?

It’s in the script?

Sadly yes…. theSpouse. Or at least 5 minutes of it here and there. He has the attention span of a gnat.

Ummm, some are Dead Jim.

Anonymous

Macross was the first series in the Robotech Franchise. IMO it’s the best season of Sci-Fi anime; several decades before anime caught on in the states.

I stuck it in my top-10, because I wanted to put something in there that I’ve actually said =p

kamisama103
    Participant
    theFrey wrote:

5) “Xev is ugly”

??? Compared to Zev perhaps. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Perhaps.

iStan
    Participant

Zev is divine, Xev not so fine. There goes another thread…

theFrey
    Participant

theBrother agrees with you. He stopped watching when Eva left. ๐Ÿ˜€ He thought she looked more real and less school-boy-fantasy-ish. IHHO ๐Ÿ™‚

iStan
    Participant

The man is wise. Xev is a cartoon.

aquabloodstone
    Participant

You know, I never really paid any attention to Zev/Xev. I was more interested in manly Stanley, cold Kai and perfidious Prince.

kamisama103
    Participant

Cartoon? Hmm… not sure if I completely agree… or disagree.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.