you know…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

i dont wish to sound peevish but…on the one hand i have new farscape to look forward to at the very watchable hour of 9pm friday, but i have no new lexx until july 28 and the reruns i cant even watch realtime because of such boring issues as work interfering…i am really quite annoyed and i guess i will be giving my vcr a workoout, and scraping together shekels for aleck’s dvds in may, and a player to see them on, in between juggling work and the uncon AAArhh! oh well, talk to you guys about the reruns as they occur and in the meantime any words of wisdom to keep me from going nuts would be greatly appreciated…maybe the reason we like lexx so much is that we have to wait and anticipate so much, and as they say anticipation is half the realization

Anonymous

Words of wisdom, eh? Well, you could always get the DVDs of the first season and try to find stuff that you couldn’t/didn’t see in the videos. Like, I finally saw IWHS on DVD and, did you know there were a bunch of dragonflies in the scenes? Even Thodin’s vest had a dragonfly on it! I didn’t see any of this stuff when I watched on VHS.

——————
    There is no character, howsoever good and fine, but it can be destroyed by ridicule, howsoever poor and witless. Observe the ass, for instance: his character is about perfect, he is the choicest spirit among all the humbler animals, yet see what ridicule has brought him to. Instead of feeling
    complimented when we are called an ass, we are left in doubt. (Twain)

trillian
    Participant

No words of wisdom, but it’s 55 degrees here, the sun is shining (for once) and I’m in a relatively good mood. It does get better. The world will still turn, the sun will rise…and we love reading your posts!

——————
    “…we will be restoring normality just as soon as we are sure what normal is anyway.”

Anonymous

I am going to have to go back and frame by frame IWHS. By the way, after two or three viewings of White Trash, I caught something pretty neat. While Kai 790 and Little Kid(Norb)are in the swamp, there’s a shot of 790 and he has a little frog on his head! It was like finding a present!

[This message has been edited by nwmonikr (edited March 13, 2001).]

Anonymous

hey guys! well, i guess i have been thinking about a dvd player blackie, but i have a few large bills to deal with first….nevertheless i have been pricing them out on the off chance that some unknown wealthy relative leaves me some money for some unknown reason…at any rate today was relatively decent weather wise, not unbearably cold, foggy which makes me all heathcliffish and happy, and no particular miseries to tend to…at any rate, i feel it is time for a re-view of the movies so i will parcel them out on boring old vhs over the next several days and see if i can see all the wondrous things you guys keep alluding to

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.