Zack and Leta

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Hi, I’m new and things seem to be a little quiet around here so I thought I’d post a topic.
    I really think that a relationship would have been interesting between Zack and Leta, but, alas, Byron had to show up. Once he did, I realized that it would never happen. Leta was feeling so underappreciated(and she was) and so it was inevitable that she would fall for someone like Byron, a telepath who was fighting for his people. She just had to fall for the Willow line and the reciting of Shakspeare. But, I really liked Zack and well, Byron was creepy, less creepy then the rest, but still really creepy. Instead of falling for the nice, stable guy with a promising career she had to go for the telepath with the word ‘Martyr’ written all over him. I love Leta and I really didn’t like how pyscho she went in the end. If only Zack had been in the cards.
    Sorry. I just had to get that off my chest.

——————
    “History makes men, MacLeod, men don’t make history.” -Methos(Highlander)

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by tolandria:

I really think that a relationship would have been interesting between Zack and Leta, but, alas, Byron had to show up. Once he did, I realized that it would never happen. Leta was feeling so underappreciated(and she was) and so it was inevitable that she would fall for someone like Byron, a telepath who was fighting for his people. She just had to fall for the Willow line and the reciting of Shakspeare. But, I really liked Zack and well, Byron was creepy, less creepy then the rest, but still really creepy

Don’t appologize! Good point. Did you notice who was the only person to see her off when she went on her long trip with G’Kar?

Poor Zack, after the Byron fiasco, I guess he didn’t have the nerve to tell her goodbye face to face.

——————

Anonymous

During the whole Byron thing he was also trying to get her to come out.
    Out of them all I would have to say that Zack was the sweetest. I loved the episode when he brough Leta the pizza. In the end, he always stood by Babylon 5 and planned to be there until the very end.

——————

Anonymous

Zack and Lyta were an interesting possibility and it’s too bad we didnt get to see what might have been…but Byron _was_ a hottie and I don’t think I know a single girl who wouldn’t have fallen for that line about Lyta being his willow…that was almost as good as when Galen talks about Isabelle in Crusade…I think I’ll go melt into a pile of emotional goo now…

——————
    Gideon: I thought you said you don’t hold a grudge.
    Galen: I don’t. I have no living enemies. At all.

DalekTek790
    Participant

Byron was just a crazy hippy that Bester should’ve maced before he could interfere with our show. I mean, a planet for the telepaths?!? Did this guy have too much L.S.D. at Geneva or what?

And all that Vorlon-bashing he did was completely uncalled for (they weren’t even around to defend their side).

Remember, Byron sucks.

——————
    What do you want?

A: Order and obedience
    B: Chaos and evolution
    C: None of the above

Anonymous

I guess that Byron was cute, but he was still kind of creepy. His problem was that he couldn’t handle his people and it resulted in the loss of sympathy for their cause. Byron did suck, but I think the Vorlons did deserve a little bit of bashing even if they weren’t around to defend themselves. I wonder if the Vorlons can say “Control Freaks”

——————

Anonymous

Byron was pretty creepy, but he had long silky hair, an English accent, and he quoted Shakespeare…that’s just too good of a combination for me to resist! I try to be a fair judge of character but occasionally my hormones get the best of me.

——————

Anonymous
    Inactive

In the film Thirdspace Zack pours his heart out to her and basically asks her out, the irony of it being she didn’t hear a word and he thought she was giving him the cold shoulder.

Anonymous

I understand Catalina. I’m not much better. My friends call me the walking hormone. I think that I didn’t fall for Byron because I usually go for the tall, dark and handsome with the biting wit. . . like Marcus and Methos from Highlander. Ohh, English accents are good too. My neighbours favourite phrase is “calm your hormones.”

As for Thirdspace, I misssed most of it because I was babysitting. Darn those Teletubbies.

——————

Anonymous

mmm I loved Marcus too…so many cute English guys…I swear I’m going to run away to London one of these days…

——————

Anonymous

Do you mind if I come with you? Please.

——————

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by tolandria:
    Do you mind if I come with you? Please.

The more the merrier!
    There’s enough English hotties to go around!

——————

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Catalina:
    …so many cute English guys…I swear I’m going to run away to London one of these days…

Naaa, the best ones are in Preston about 400 miles further North

——————

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by SadGeezer:
    Naaa, the best ones are in Preston about 400 miles further North

Hum. Why is it that I have the feeling that you live in Preston?

——————

Anonymous

OI Keep your mits of my men and no coming to england till ive found the tallest darkest most handsome man (then you can have my rejects) ๐Ÿ˜›

——————
    Eat drink and be merry for tomorrow you die ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.