Answer the question, ask the next ..>

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Answer the question, ask the next ..>

Viewing 23 posts - 51 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    cloaked wrote:

streudel wrote:

If you could have guest starred in a Lexx episode, whether as an established character, one you made up, or just as yourself, which ep would it be and what role would you play?

I would’ve played May. Then I would’ve convinced ourself we we’re a “dirty, dirty, dirty girl” and clean up thoroughly in the water. When Kai showed up I would’ve shooed him away and told him to come back when he found Xev…. and Bunny as well, what the hell, it’s my fantasy we’re talkin’ about here.

Barring that, probably maybe Guppy from PitS

Same Q ๐Ÿ˜€

Dee
    Participant

I want to be the Lexx toilet! I have asked for that role I don’t know how many times ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

ilyekkakai
    Participant

I would want to be Kai ๐Ÿ˜€ …and in the ep Trip ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

er….same Q

Dee
    Participant
    ilyekkakai wrote:

er….same Q

err.. so ya can have kinky sex?? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

same Q ๐Ÿ˜‰

ilyekkakai
    Participant
    Dee wrote:

ilyekkakai wrote:

er….same Q

err.. so ya can have kinky sex?? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

same Q :wink:[/quote] ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

pinhead
    Participant

Forget fiction, reality is so much sexier ๐Ÿ˜€ I’d like to be the member of the crew who applied the tattoo to Xenia’s bellybutton every episode ๐Ÿ˜‰

Deathscythehell
    Participant

i would liked to have been in supernova, so that i could have been there with zev in the shower sceene, and so i could have bitch slaped tim curry and yelled at him to stop being so fu*king funny!! ๐Ÿ˜†

is there a way to contact some of the lexx.comers who dident make it here?

Deathscythehell
    Participant

ohh cool i like that little auto censor thing on my curses….

now i can type fuck and shit without having to add those stupid little * thingies asterisks i think they’er called..

ilyekkakai
    Participant
    Deathscythehell wrote:

ohh cool i like that little auto censor thing on my curses….

now i can type !@ยฃ* and *&^% without having to add those stupid little * thingies asterisks i think they’er called..

Ain’t that cool? ๐Ÿ˜‰ I tried to say *&#! and $!*#%*$..and it came out just like I wnated it ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ™„

El_Coul
    Participant

wow a curse filter!?!?

i hadnt noticed that yet. is it possible i went 20+ posts here without cursing? surely not!

fuckin a

Sexecutioner
    Participant

fuck, cunt, shit,

lexxrobotech
    Participant

Yes… thats just what the Egyptians thought.

theFrey
    Participant

Ummm, you guys know that it is possible to read these yes? ๐Ÿ™‚

Deathscythehell wrote for his question > is there a way to contact some of the lexx.comers who dident make it here?

Perhaps ask Cat to put out a general announcement on the lexxfan club yahoo site? Any member can post there of course, but Cat can send it to even those who don’t get normal email announcements. That won’t get all, but if you give him a list of the missing, most likely someone that is on the list will know them and can pass on the message.

Which Bean would you most want to spend the afternoon with and what would you chat with him about?

ilyekkakai
    Participant

Lex G. , I would love to chat about the inspiration for Lexx ๐Ÿ™‚

๐Ÿ˜ณ What the heck is APEC , anyhoo ?
    …please forgive my naiveness, I have seen it written before and have no foggy idea what it stands for… ๐Ÿ˜•

theFrey
    Participant

Apec was a Lexx fan fiction group. I know they had a lot of Clone stories, and I think Vigdis and Blackcloud told me that they also wrote other kinds of Lexx fiction.

In S4, what kind of tree do you suppose Kai was?

Dee
    Participant
    theFrey wrote:

Apec was a Lexx fan fiction group. I know they had a lot of Clone stories, and I think Vigdis and Blackcloud told me that they also wrote other kinds of Lexx fiction.

In S4, what kind of tree do you suppose Kai was?

Apec is an old, and no no longer relevant group, from what I unnderstand. It’s now 2004, and time to forget the past, on either side.. and move forth. It’s time to show you are a bigger person. I do believe Maya has done so already, she has The Dark Zone Trading Zone open to all.. and has no plans to delete any members for reasons of the past, & so forth. So, what’s the deal here? Can’t Saddys extend the same olive branch? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

KarubaLuna
    Participant

I can’t answer your question Dee.

So. Anbody seen streudel lately? Did you happen to notice if she was packin’ pies?

KarubaLuna
    Participant

Hee hee hee hee hee

roller skates under control for the moment.

*karuba paints a picture of half-naked Kai on the face of the thread and loads a platform full of coconut cream pies to hang over picture. Hides behind rock to wait for streudel*

streudel
    Participant

*sniffs half-naked Kai thread cautiously, then unashamedly and obnoxiously, then downright obscenely*

” Mmmm…Dead Thing Coconut Pie… ”

*looks at rock and wonders why it’s giggling, then goes back to being blissfully oblivious*

KarubaLuna
    Participant
    streudel wrote:

*sniffs half-naked Kai thread cautiously, then unashamedly and obnoxiously, then downright obscenely*

” Mmmm…Dead Thing Coconut Pie… ”

*looks at rock and wonders why it’s giggling, then goes back to being blissfully oblivious*

*Karuba hacks at ropes around coconut pie platform. Ropes cut, platform does not fall. Watches streudel get it on with dead thing pie. Notices Divine Assassinator, fully loaded ,left forgotten on the ground.

Sneakily paints an “Alive Kai” (aka Prince) on a piece of bare thread and waits for streudel to wander away from Dead Kai and Assasinator.*

El_Coul
    Participant

I have a question…

Q: Whats more fun than a gaggle of lexxian ladies covered in whipped cream and pie parts?

(if your answer is anything other than ‘nothing’ you need to have your circuitry overhauled)

Now, if youll excuse me, I think Lexxicon was saying something about ‘desert’ in the other thread. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

streudel
    Participant

*Streudel looks back and forth between Dead and Aive Kai in confusion. Her expression is similar to Britney Spears in an astrophysics class. Suddenly, her decision is made for her. A stiff wind springs up ( probably from the bean powered pogo-stick ) and Alive Kai’s little blue dress is blown up around his ears.*

KarubaLuna
    Participant

*Karuba grabs Assasinator and blasts streudel and El Coul* Scampers off to “Lexxians Look Like” thread to try and revive Whipped cream Kai with Assassintor chocolate syrup protoblood.*

Viewing 23 posts - 51 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.