I’m taking a poll, vote, guess ….

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx I’m taking a poll, vote, guess ….

• This topic has 70 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 23 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Christine Carroll
    Participant

Ok… This doesn’t really have anything to do with Lexx or anything else to do with SciFi. But it is a problem that I really can’t get off my mind… ( I don’t mean to offend anyone by this) ok… I’m taking quesses on who Duece X. MacInaugh is… I mean who he is as a Registered geezer… He seems to be getting everyones defences up lately… Inluding mine so I thought it would be neat to guess who Duece is as a registered geezer. Anyone have any quesses?? Please Post your Ideas

I personally think that Duece X. MacInaugh is Dalektek790…

Now please… this is all in fun… I don’t mean to be putting anyone down or anything !!

——————
    “to err is human” or is it “the air is human” ?? matt Gideon “Crusade”

“Look for me by the moonlight-
    Watch for me by moonlight-

I’ll come to thee by the moonlight,

though Hell should bar the way”

——-The Highwayman

Excerpt from “Exquisite Corpse” by Poppy Brite

“Late in the year,New Orleans still has its hot days. In the slave quaters, Jay and Tran blossomed like the giant stinking carrion-flowers that grow in humid jungles. Their ravaged abdomens swelled and burst like red-petals, a jubliee of rot. Their putrescent fluids pooled on the concrete floor and in the hollows of their disintegrating bodies. …Their faces, c**** and B**** grew into shapeless masses of blackened flesh. Swollen tongues like ball gags forced their jaws wide. Organs tumbled out of their bodies like distended winebags. From their decomposition rose wisps of steam and soft wet sounds of gaseous intimacy….Tran fell out of his binding straps and melted slowly into Jay’s ribcage. A large, faintly iridescent stain ate up the concrete floor around them. Their eyes were black caverns.They gave birth to worms, generation after generation, until their bodies were covered as if in a living blanket. Soon they were picked clean, their bones an ivory sculpture-puzzle shining in the dark, waiting to tell their mute love story.

[This message has been edited by SadGeezer (edited April 02, 2001).]

Anonymous

Not sure myself…
    All I have to say is
    Lost souls
    Exquisite corpse
    and
    Drawing blood
    are all FANTASTIC books!!!!!!!!

——————
    “Prick your finger it is done. The moon has now eclipsed the sun. The angel has spread it’s wings, the time has come for better things…”

Anonymous

Not sure myself…
    All I have to say is
    Lost souls
    Exquisite corpse
    and
    Drawing blood

——————
    “Prick your finger it is done. The moon has now eclipsed the sun. The angel has spread it’s wings, the time has come for better things…”

DalekTek790
    Participant

That’s just mean.

——————
    Lee P. Sherman, code name DalekTek790
    Whovian, Froudian, Lexxian, etc.

DalekTek790
    Participant

That’s just mean.

——————

Christine Carroll
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Mercury:
    Not sure myself…
    All I have to say is
    Lost souls
    Exquisite corpse
    and
    Drawing blood

Hey !!! Mercury!!! I finally found someone who likes Poppy Brites rather twisted books!!! Have you read “Wormwood” ,”Are You Lonesome Tonight” Or “The Crow, Lazerus Heart” ?? There Great ones by her as well try them out if you haven’t read them yet…. It might be easier to get them online them at the local bookstore…. try http://www.amazon.com or http://www.bn.com if you need some place to go….
    there all very good!!! E-mail me if you have any info ok?? Its great finding some one who can stand reading this great lady… My friends want to retch when I read some of this stuff to them… but I think it’s great !!! Any way bye everyone!! Lov ya all!!

——————

——-The Highwayman

“Late in the year,New Orleans still has its hot days. In the slave quaters, Jay and Tran blossomed like the giant stinking carrion-flowers that grow in humid jungles. Their ravaged abdomens swelled and burst like red-petals, a jubliee of rot. Their putrescent fluids pooled on the concrete floor and in the hollows of their disintegrating bodies. …Their faces, c**** and B**** grew into shapeless masses of blackened flesh. Swollen tongues like ball gags forced their jaws wide. Organs tumbled out of their bodies like distended winebags. From their decomposition rose wisps of steam and soft wet sounds of gaseous intimacy….Tran fell out of his binding straps and melted slowly into Jay’s ribcage. A large, faintly iridescent stain ate up the concrete floor around them. Their eyes were black caverns.They gave birth to worms, generation after generation, until their bodies were covered as if in a living blanket. Soon they were picked clean, their bones an ivory sculpture-puzzle shining in the dark, waiting to tell their mute love story.

Christine Carroll
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Mercury:
    Not sure myself…
    All I have to say is
    Lost souls
    Exquisite corpse
    and
    Drawing blood

Hey !!! Mercury!!! I finally found someone who likes Poppy Brites rather twisted books!!! Have you read “Wormwood” ,”Are You Lonesome Tonight” Or “The Crow, Lazerus Heart” ?? There Great ones by her as well try them out if you haven’t read them yet…. It might be easier to get them online them at the local bookstore…. try http://www.amazon.com or http://www.bn.com if you need some place to go….
    there all very good!!! E-mail me if you have any info ok?? Its great finding some one who can stand reading this great lady… My friends want to retch when I read some of this stuff to them… but I think it’s great !!! Any way bye everyone!! Lov ya all!!

——————

——-The Highwayman

Christine Carroll
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by DalekTek790:
    That’s just mean.

Sorry DalekTek790 I don’t mean to be mean… but if you compare some of your posts to those of Duece.. they do “sound” a lot the same…. Even more so when you make some of the “Lexx has bad morals or some such thing” In your posts. It just seems to me that your writing style and some of your comments seem to go hand and hand with each other….

Now I really sorry If I’m being mean … I’m just trying to find out who’s who in this weird Board… I mean it is possible that this whole board could be just one or two people in stead of ( I don’t know) a 100? any number of people can have didn’t Usernames and be the same person… (EXAMPLE) I could be Christine Carroll but also be Mercury… You just never know… even though I’m not Mercury… get me?? I even Confusing my self here…anyway… I’m just trying to surf through all the names and genders of all the different people on the board and DalekTek you are just the one I stared with … ok?? I didn’t mean to hurt your feeling or your Ego or anything… Truce???

——————

——-The Highwayman

Christine Carroll
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by DalekTek790:
    That’s just mean.

Sorry DalekTek790 I don’t mean to be mean… but if you compare some of your posts to those of Duece.. they do “sound” a lot the same…. Even more so when you make some of the “Lexx has bad morals or some such thing” In your posts. It just seems to me that your writing style and some of your comments seem to go hand and hand with each other….

Now I really sorry If I’m being mean … I’m just trying to find out who’s who in this weird Board… I mean it is possible that this whole board could be just one or two people in stead of ( I don’t know) a 100? any number of people can have didn’t Usernames and be the same person… (EXAMPLE) I could be Christine Carroll but also be Mercury… You just never know… even though I’m not Mercury… get me?? I even Confusing my self here…anyway… I’m just trying to surf through all the names and genders of all the different people on the board and DalekTek you are just the one I stared with … ok?? I didn’t mean to hurt your feeling or your Ego or anything… Truce???

——————

——-The Highwayman

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Christine Carroll:
    I mean it is possible that this whole board could be just one or two people in stead of ( I don’t know) a 100?

This board is actually the work of one person, and one person only. In fact the entire LEXX fan community is just one person. To go even further, the television show LEXX is actually beamed into only one home, and that is yours. Except for those times you may have watched the show at someone else’s house. We follow you with the television signal. The Beans? Actors. The UnCons? Staged events populated with extras. The websites? The other boards? The chat rooms? All the product of one mind.
    And now that you have stumbled upon the truth, we can drop this facade. Production on the show can now stop. The van will be by in a minute to abduct you. Er, I mean, give you a ride.

–Aleck (evil mastermind)

Anonymous

quote:

I mean it is possible that this whole board could be just one or two people in stead of ( I don’t know) a 100?

This board is actually the work of one person, and one person only. In fact the entire LEXX fan community is just one person. To go even further, the television show LEXX is actually beamed into only one home, and that is yours. Except for those times you may have watched the show at someone else’s house. We follow you with the television signal. The Beans? Actors. The UnCons? Staged events populated with extras. The websites? The other boards? The chat rooms? All the product of one mind.
    And now that you have stumbled upon the truth, we can drop this facade. Production on the show can now stop. The van will be by in a minute to abduct you. Er, I mean, give you a ride.

–Aleck (evil mastermind)

Anonymous

I bet you can’t wait for The Matrix 2 to come out, Aleck.

I wonder if I’m the only person here who’s posted under 3 names. Christine Carrol/BlackCloud/FX? Maybe there’s really just 1 board user who’s annoyed by my posts.

Anonymous

I wonder if I’m the only person here who’s posted under 3 names. Christine Carrol/BlackCloud/FX? Maybe there’s really just 1 board user who’s annoyed by my posts.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Deuce X. MacInaugh:

Oh, I can wait, thankyouverymuch. For mainstreamed technoparanoia, the first one is okay, but gimme a Philip K. Dick novel any day.

…And I’m pretty sure by now that this is really Dalek. Nobody else here uses italics as frequently in treating titles of works.
    Plus, there’s the usage of the term “we.” I hadn’t made note of this before in my little tirade against the royal usage of the pronoun, but “we” also connotes multiplicity of personality on the part of the user. I guess, then, that “we” could refer to Dalek, Deuce, and…hmmm…Gotta admit, the third one’s got me stumped. Who is the third member of this trinity? All I can say for certain is that it ain’t me, babe.

–Aleck (carries around a can of UBIK, used only as directed)

Anonymous

quote:

Oh, I can wait, thankyouverymuch. For mainstreamed technoparanoia, the first one is okay, but gimme a Philip K. Dick novel any day.

…And I’m pretty sure by now that this is really Dalek. Nobody else here uses italics as frequently in treating titles of works.
    Plus, there’s the usage of the term “we.” I hadn’t made note of this before in my little tirade against the royal usage of the pronoun, but “we” also connotes multiplicity of personality on the part of the user. I guess, then, that “we” could refer to Dalek, Deuce, and…hmmm…Gotta admit, the third one’s got me stumped. Who is the third member of this trinity? All I can say for certain is that it ain’t me, babe.

–Aleck (carries around a can of UBIK, used only as directed)

Anonymous

Will the real Deuce X. MacInaugh please stand up????

(Audience bursts into applause)

Anonymous

Will the real Deuce X. MacInaugh please stand up????

(Audience bursts into applause)

Anonymous

…Deuce X. MacInaugh?
    am I hallucinating or is that a crative spelling on the term “deus ex machina”?
    …just my randon contribution to the conversation

——————
    Gideon: I thought you said you don’t hold a grudge.
    Galen: I don’t. I have no living enemies. At all.

Anonymous

…Deuce X. MacInaugh?

——————

Anonymous

i think he is….. LEX GIGEROF actually I am just bull$#!ting but think about it

Anonymous

i think he is….. LEX GIGEROF actually I am just bull$#!ting but think about it

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Catalina:

…Deuce X. MacInaugh?

i share your hallucination also have had some concerns as to whether deuce is dalek tek who is actually hirschfeld…i am only me i am afraid would love to have some extras on monday morning though

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Catalina:

…Deuce X. MacInaugh?

i share your hallucination also have had some concerns as to whether deuce is dalek tek who is actually hirschfeld…i am only me i am afraid would love to have some extras on monday morning though

Anonymous

DalekTek790 = Lee P Sherman = anagram ephemerals (adj)
    fleeting, momentary, brief, impermanent, passing, short, temporary, transient, transitory, volatile

Anonymous

fleeting, momentary, brief, impermanent, passing, short, temporary, transient, transitory, volatile

DalekTek790
    Participant

What does that mean?

——————

“Exterminate!” -Dalek warrior, The Daleks: Episode 4-The Ambush

“Feel the power of the dark Crystal!” -skekTek the Scientist, The Dark Crystal

“I will love you forever!” -drone #790, Lexx 1.1: I Worship His Shadow

DalekTek790
    Participant

What does that mean?

——————

“Exterminate!” -Dalek warrior, The Daleks: Episode 4-The Ambush

“Feel the power of the dark Crystal!” -skekTek the Scientist, The Dark Crystal

“I will love you forever!” -drone #790, Lexx 1.1: I Worship His Shadow

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Nick:

ha ha love it…ok dalek tek, ephemeral means what nick ssaid, brief, transient etc

anagram is a word or phrase formed by transposing letters of another word or phrase (the basis of board game Scrabble) so the letters of your name can be moved around to make an anagram ephemeral much like jim morrison’s name was purportedly the basis of the anagram mr mojo risin heard in the song l.a. woman …hey aleck, how’s that for useless trivia

(dalek tek, jim morrison and the doors were a band from the late 60’s with very dark themes in their music, jim morrison died in 1971 in france apparently of heroin overdose and there are many “flat earther” type fans out there who believe he is still alive and living in africa like his favorite poet rimbaud , flat earthers are people who believe the earth is flat despite all evidence to the contrary, close cousins to conspiracy freaks who believe that jfk was not killed by lee harvey oswald and that the moon landings never happened and that the government has several ufo’s and aliens hidden in the nevada desert )

[This message has been edited by FX (edited March 26, 2001).]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Nick:

ha ha love it…ok dalek tek, ephemeral means what nick ssaid, brief, transient etc

anagram is a word or phrase formed by transposing letters of another word or phrase (the basis of board game Scrabble) so the letters of your name can be moved around to make an anagram ephemeral much like jim morrison’s name was purportedly the basis of the anagram mr mojo risin heard in the song l.a. woman …hey aleck, how’s that for useless trivia

(dalek tek, jim morrison and the doors were a band from the late 60’s with very dark themes in their music, jim morrison died in 1971 in france apparently of heroin overdose and there are many “flat earther” type fans out there who believe he is still alive and living in africa like his favorite poet rimbaud , flat earthers are people who believe the earth is flat despite all evidence to the contrary, close cousins to conspiracy freaks who believe that jfk was not killed by lee harvey oswald and that the moon landings never happened and that the government has several ufo’s and aliens hidden in the nevada desert )

[This message has been edited by FX (edited March 26, 2001).]

DalekTek790
    Participant

What I don’t get is: wouldn’t “ephemerals” need an “N” to be a true anagram?

——————

[This message has been edited by DalekTek790 (edited March 26, 2001).]

DalekTek790
    Participant

What I don’t get is: wouldn’t “ephemerals” need an “N” to be a true anagram?

——————

[This message has been edited by DalekTek790 (edited March 26, 2001).]

Anonymous

You shouldn’t make these sweeping negative comments about things you don’t understand (e.g. J.F.K., U.F.O.s).

And somebody get rid of those Grey faces! It’s still racist.

——————

The Descendents of Northern Peoples are groping in universal darkness. Their mother mourns. A dark occasion forbodes a time when weakness in high places will revive a high cost of living, and an interval of mistakes in high places, an interval fit for distressing.

-Quazgaa

Anonymous

You shouldn’t make these sweeping negative comments about things you don’t understand (e.g. J.F.K., U.F.O.s).

And somebody get rid of those Grey faces! It’s still racist.

——————

The Descendents of Northern Peoples are groping in universal darkness. Their mother mourns. A dark occasion forbodes a time when weakness in high places will revive a high cost of living, and an interval of mistakes in high places, an interval fit for distressing.

-Quazgaa

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Oh-tOokurah:

True enough. I’d say that “flat earthers” are closer in spirit to those who would like to think, despite all evidence to the contrary, that Oswald was the lone gunman in the JFK assassination. I stop short of saying “was involved in the assassination at all” since he could possibly have been where they claim he was at the time. Though I don’t belive it. Doesn’t fit the timeframe, and his actions afterward betray his lack of direct involvement.
    Oswald was set up from the get-go.

–Aleck (whose adopted first name is a reference to both Oswald’s second identity and Aliester Crowley, and whom you should *never* get started in a discussion with about the JFK assassination)

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Oh-tOokurah:

True enough. I’d say that “flat earthers” are closer in spirit to those who would like to think, despite all evidence to the contrary, that Oswald was the lone gunman in the JFK assassination. I stop short of saying “was involved in the assassination at all” since he could possibly have been where they claim he was at the time. Though I don’t belive it. Doesn’t fit the timeframe, and his actions afterward betray his lack of direct involvement.
    Oswald was set up from the get-go.

–Aleck (whose adopted first name is a reference to both Oswald’s second identity and Aliester Crowley, and whom you should *never* get started in a discussion with about the JFK assassination)

Anonymous

Lee
    The true meaning is that I need to get out more!… & yes, it misses out the “n”!

Anonymous

Lee
    The true meaning is that I need to get out more!… & yes, it misses out the “n”!

trillian
    Participant

bwa hahaha, see the chaos! All these names belong to ME! Carol is me, FX is me, Dalek is me, they ARE ALL ME!!!! Sadgeezer is me!

memememememememememe.

*a very nice man comes by with a very relaxing shot*

Get off! HEY! draazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

——————
    “…we will be restoring normality just as soon as we are sure what normal is anyway.”

[Note: This message has been edited by SadGeezer]

trillian
    Participant

bwa hahaha, see the chaos! All these names belong to ME! Carol is me, FX is me, Dalek is me, they ARE ALL ME!!!! Sadgeezer is me!

memememememememememe.

*a very nice man comes by with a very relaxing shot*

Get off! HEY! draazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

——————
    “…we will be restoring normality just as soon as we are sure what normal is anyway.”

[Note: This message has been edited by SadGeezer]

Christine Carroll
    Participant

Hi Trillian !! I really have to say this to every one because it is one of the biggest pains in my ass of my life!!

WOULD EVERY STOP MISPELLING MY NAME ??? FIRST OR LAST IT SEEMS EVERY MISPELLS IT!!!! It really bothers me when people do this and its bad when people mispell it but at school and even my friends call me Crystal or Carol instead of Christine !!! Ok people !!! My FIRST NAME IS CHRISTINE !!! Not Carroll!!!! And its spelled C-A-R-R-O-L-L !!!!! Ok ??? I’m sorry for “yelling” But my REAL name is Christine Carroll… its on all my posts and you see it all the time and if by some chance I know any of you from my town or something …. please please please!!! My name is christine !!!! Call me by it!!!!
    Thanks !!! I really sorry for having to write this post but it’s a real bother to me and I wanted to get this off my chest!

——————

——-The Highwayman

Christine Carroll
    Participant

Hi Trillian !! I really have to say this to every one because it is one of the biggest pains in my ass of my life!!

WOULD EVERY STOP MISPELLING MY NAME ??? FIRST OR LAST IT SEEMS EVERY MISPELLS IT!!!! It really bothers me when people do this and its bad when people mispell it but at school and even my friends call me Crystal or Carol instead of Christine !!! Ok people !!! My FIRST NAME IS CHRISTINE !!! Not Carroll!!!! And its spelled C-A-R-R-O-L-L !!!!! Ok ??? I’m sorry for “yelling” But my REAL name is Christine Carroll… its on all my posts and you see it all the time and if by some chance I know any of you from my town or something …. please please please!!! My name is christine !!!! Call me by it!!!!
    Thanks !!! I really sorry for having to write this post but it’s a real bother to me and I wanted to get this off my chest!

——————

——-The Highwayman

trillian
    Participant

quote:

I’m sorry for “yelling” But my REAL name is Christine Carroll… its on all my posts and you see it all the time and if by some chance I know any of you from my town or something …. please please please!!! My name is christine !!!! Call me by it!!!!

*same man comes over and gives same shot to Carrol, that’s C-A-R-R-O-L*

Ahem, OK, sorry, relax. Your not the only one in the world whose name has been spelled incorrectly in this lifetime, over and over again. My maiden name was misspelled hideously at a take out place. They made me, *sniff* a GERBIL! That’s correct, they misspelled it so bad, they thought my last name was Gerbil. *sob*

I was referring also to your last name.
    I hope your chest and ass feel better.
    I have to go back to my cushy room now. Please don’t forget to insert your sense of humor or sarcasm here. You may need it for any of my future posts.

——————

trillian
    Participant

quote:

I’m sorry for “yelling” But my REAL name is Christine Carroll… its on all my posts and you see it all the time and if by some chance I know any of you from my town or something …. please please please!!! My name is christine !!!! Call me by it!!!!

*same man comes over and gives same shot to Carrol, that’s C-A-R-R-O-L*

Ahem, OK, sorry, relax. Your not the only one in the world whose name has been spelled incorrectly in this lifetime, over and over again. My maiden name was misspelled hideously at a take out place. They made me, *sniff* a GERBIL! That’s correct, they misspelled it so bad, they thought my last name was Gerbil. *sob*

I was referring also to your last name.
    I hope your chest and ass feel better.
    I have to go back to my cushy room now. Please don’t forget to insert your sense of humor or sarcasm here. You may need it for any of my future posts.

——————

Anonymous

*rolleyes* don’t get me started on misspelled names…my real name is Caitlin and over the years I’ve had it spelled “Catlin” “Kaitlin” “Kaitlyn” and various other ways…bugs the hell out of me.

——————

Anonymous

*rolleyes* don’t get me started on misspelled names…my real name is Caitlin and over the years I’ve had it spelled “Catlin” “Kaitlin” “Kaitlyn” and various other ways…bugs the hell out of me.

——————

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Aleck:
    True enough. I’d say that “flat earthers” are closer in spirit to those who would like to think, despite all evidence to the contrary, that Oswald was the lone gunman in the JFK assassination.

hmmm, so mote it be, great beast! i feel the urge to go reread the illuminati trilogy…in the meantime i did not say that i did not agree with flatearthers, jfk conspiracists, or ufo’ers (sp?)

just read the posts after aleck’s, is it a full moon this whole week or something? okay everyone stand back and take a deep breath…

[This message has been edited by FX (edited March 27, 2001).]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Aleck:
    True enough. I’d say that “flat earthers” are closer in spirit to those who would like to think, despite all evidence to the contrary, that Oswald was the lone gunman in the JFK assassination.

hmmm, so mote it be, great beast! i feel the urge to go reread the illuminati trilogy…in the meantime i did not say that i did not agree with flatearthers, jfk conspiracists, or ufo’ers (sp?)

just read the posts after aleck’s, is it a full moon this whole week or something? okay everyone stand back and take a deep breath…

[This message has been edited by FX (edited March 27, 2001).]

Anonymous

quote:

WHAT? I disappear for a mere couple of weeks and this, THIS, is what I find when I get back! Fellatio on one post and my identity in question on another. D’oh, sorry to disappoint; only one name I post under, niño, that’s my own, BlackCloud. Good gravy, I have enough trouble keeping one personality in tow, let alone two or more. (Hey, FX, you out there? Did ya know we’re one person? Guess that explains all those blackouts and ‘missing’ time, eh? )
    Besides, I have no motivation to hide behind another name (uh, BlackCloud, or BC, is my name in RL, too). I tick people off on a daily basis. (omigawd, I’ve bitten into a pear that tastes like dirt! Ugh! Probably poisoned by one of those aforementioned ticked off people ) What I’m tryin’ to say is, why waste your time worrying ’bout other peoples’ reactions? You certainly can’t control what others think or feel, so it’s simpler just being yourself. If you’re liked, cool. If not, why give a ratz patootie? There are 3 billion people on this planet, shake it off and move on. Now, who are ya really, Deuce? (g’head, just whisper it, no one’ll hear )

DUUUUUUECE!!!![/i] We will find you out, oh yes, your identity will be ours. BTW, your posts don’t annoy me. Ha! You kidding? I work for the federal gov’t, I have an incredibly high tolerance for annoyance. I merely seek to keep others’ annoyance at a minimum. Happy Lexx Family, oh yes. Waitaminute! “I wonder if I’m the only person here who’s posted under 3 names?” So, you’ve been someone else besides Duece and your ‘normal’ name? Are you saying you’ve had three personalities on these boards? Dude, what’re you hiding from? You don’t owe us money; just be yourself. (now, tell us who ‘yourself’ really is)

[This message has been edited by BlackCloud (edited March 27, 2001).]

Anonymous

quote:

WHAT? I disappear for a mere couple of weeks and this, THIS, is what I find when I get back! Fellatio on one post and my identity in question on another. D’oh, sorry to disappoint; only one name I post under, niño, that’s my own, BlackCloud. Good gravy, I have enough trouble keeping one personality in tow, let alone two or more. (Hey, FX, you out there? Did ya know we’re one person? Guess that explains all those blackouts and ‘missing’ time, eh? )
    Besides, I have no motivation to hide behind another name (uh, BlackCloud, or BC, is my name in RL, too). I tick people off on a daily basis. (omigawd, I’ve bitten into a pear that tastes like dirt! Ugh! Probably poisoned by one of those aforementioned ticked off people ) What I’m tryin’ to say is, why waste your time worrying ’bout other peoples’ reactions? You certainly can’t control what others think or feel, so it’s simpler just being yourself. If you’re liked, cool. If not, why give a ratz patootie? There are 3 billion people on this planet, shake it off and move on. Now, who are ya really, Deuce? (g’head, just whisper it, no one’ll hear )

DUUUUUUECE!!!![/i] We will find you out, oh yes, your identity will be ours. BTW, your posts don’t annoy me. Ha! You kidding? I work for the federal gov’t, I have an incredibly high tolerance for annoyance. I merely seek to keep others’ annoyance at a minimum. Happy Lexx Family, oh yes. Waitaminute! “I wonder if I’m the only person here who’s posted under 3 names?” So, you’ve been someone else besides Duece and your ‘normal’ name? Are you saying you’ve had three personalities on these boards? Dude, what’re you hiding from? You don’t owe us money; just be yourself. (now, tell us who ‘yourself’ really is)

[This message has been edited by BlackCloud (edited March 27, 2001).]

Christine Carroll
    Participant

I thought I was the first one to guess (as a post on the board) who Daletek790 was…

AM I wrong ?? Who was the first person to, as a message on the board quess that Tek was Duece??

Oh and why is every body reading so much in to his name?? I mean its easy to tell they are the same person just by the writing style…. Why is every one talking about God and Machines and words made out of his name… etc!! man it gets confusing !!!

——————

——-The Highwayman

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.