I’m taking a poll, vote, guess ….

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx I’m taking a poll, vote, guess ….

Viewing 21 posts - 51 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Christine Carroll
    Participant

I thought I was the first one to guess (as a post on the board) who Daletek790 was…

AM I wrong ?? Who was the first person to, as a message on the board quess that Tek was Duece??

Oh and why is every body reading so much in to his name?? I mean its easy to tell they are the same person just by the writing style…. Why is every one talking about God and Machines and words made out of his name… etc!! man it gets confusing !!!

——————
    “to err is human” or is it “the air is human” ?? matt Gideon “Crusade”

“Look for me by the moonlight-
    Watch for me by moonlight-

I’ll come to thee by the moonlight,

though Hell should bar the way”

——-The Highwayman

Excerpt from “Exquisite Corpse” by Poppy Brite

“Late in the year,New Orleans still has its hot days. In the slave quaters, Jay and Tran blossomed like the giant stinking carrion-flowers that grow in humid jungles. Their ravaged abdomens swelled and burst like red-petals, a jubliee of rot. Their putrescent fluids pooled on the concrete floor and in the hollows of their disintegrating bodies. …Their faces, c**** and B**** grew into shapeless masses of blackened flesh. Swollen tongues like ball gags forced their jaws wide. Organs tumbled out of their bodies like distended winebags. From their decomposition rose wisps of steam and soft wet sounds of gaseous intimacy….Tran fell out of his binding straps and melted slowly into Jay’s ribcage. A large, faintly iridescent stain ate up the concrete floor around them. Their eyes were black caverns.They gave birth to worms, generation after generation, until their bodies were covered as if in a living blanket. Soon they were picked clean, their bones an ivory sculpture-puzzle shining in the dark, waiting to tell their mute love story.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by BlackCloud:
    WHAT? I disappear for a mere couple of weeks and this, THIS, is what I find when I get back! Fellatio on one post and my identity in question on another. (Hey, FX, you out there? Did ya know we’re one person? Guess that explains all those blackouts and ‘missing’ time, eh? )
    [This message has been edited by BlackCloud (edited March 27, 2001).][/B]

i TOLD you things were getting bizarre here, or at least more so than usual, and so far none of my identities has offered to go to work for me…i just hope we’re not in for a clone invasion like on the scifi board christine, sorry about your name misprints, i wont even begin to tell you what has been done to my name over the years…but yeah, a lot of people including yourself brought up dalek tek as deuce when deuce first showed up

Anonymous

quote:

WHAT? I disappear for a mere couple of weeks and this, THIS, is what I find when I get back! Fellatio on one post and my identity in question on another. (Hey, FX, you out there? Did ya know we’re one person? Guess that explains all those blackouts and ‘missing’ time, eh? )
    [This message has been edited by BlackCloud (edited March 27, 2001).][/B]

i TOLD you things were getting bizarre here, or at least more so than usual, and so far none of my identities has offered to go to work for me…i just hope we’re not in for a clone invasion like on the scifi board christine, sorry about your name misprints, i wont even begin to tell you what has been done to my name over the years…but yeah, a lot of people including yourself brought up dalek tek as deuce when deuce first showed up

Anonymous

quote:

Dude, what’re you hiding from? You don’t owe us money; just be yourself. (now, tell us who ‘yourself’ really is)

[This message has been edited by BlackCloud (edited March 27, 2001).]

…ah, but if his identity is secret, how do you _know_ he doesn’t owe you money?

——————
    Gideon: I thought you said you don’t hold a grudge.
    Galen: I don’t. I have no living enemies. At all.

Anonymous

quote:

Dude, what’re you hiding from? You don’t owe us money; just be yourself. (now, tell us who ‘yourself’ really is)

[This message has been edited by BlackCloud (edited March 27, 2001).]

…ah, but if his identity is secret, how do you _know_ he doesn’t owe you money?

——————
    Gideon: I thought you said you don’t hold a grudge.
    Galen: I don’t. I have no living enemies. At all.

Anonymous

WHATHE! okay. what’d I miss?!

——————
    “We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars…” Oscar Wilde

Anonymous

WHATHE! okay. what’d I miss?!

——————
    “We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars…” Oscar Wilde

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by FX:

I began posting under that alias two months ago, but it was only recently that people started guessing who I was.

I didn’t ask anyone to try to figure out who was behind the messages, the other members just love to speculate.

——————
    Lee P. Sherman, code name DalekTek790
    Whovian, Froudian, Lexxian, etc.

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by FX:

I began posting under that alias two months ago, but it was only recently that people started guessing who I was.

I didn’t ask anyone to try to figure out who was behind the messages, the other members just love to speculate.

——————
    Lee P. Sherman, code name DalekTek790
    Whovian, Froudian, Lexxian, etc.

Anonymous

Naaah, Lizard, what FX said up there. I doubt there’s much left that I haven’t heard (**cough!** or, said ) But, once you volunteer to be the designated driver, ya gotta start collectin’ keys. As I said, no offense intended and certainly, none taken. Just lookin’ out for stray kinder.

Now, hasn’t this whole schizophrenic episode taken up more than enough time and energy? Y’all post however and as whoever you like. But, baiting and ambushing people just to elicit extreme responses? Well, that’s just not what this board is about. It’s a Lexx forum. And, as far as boards go, it’s friendlier and more accepting, by far then some of the other boards I frequent. Let’s not degenerate into something ugly, ‘kay? Dare I say it; “Can’t we all get along?”
    Dalek, if you’re afraid to state your piece as Dalek, so be it. You said you did it because you were afraid people would be mad at you if you posted certain stuff. Now, barring intentionally trying to make people angry, how will you know if folk really like ya, if ya hide? Most folk here, if they don’t see eye to eye, seem to disagree, get ticked, debate, then move on. There’s always gonna be someone who disagrees with someone else. That’s life. But, if you hide, you’ll never know if it’s you that people like or dislike. Be yourself and let the chips fall where they may. Now, about that money you owe me… (j/k!)

Anonymous

Naaah, Lizard, what FX said up there. I doubt there’s much left that I haven’t heard (**cough!** or, said ) But, once you volunteer to be the designated driver, ya gotta start collectin’ keys. As I said, no offense intended and certainly, none taken. Just lookin’ out for stray kinder.

Now, hasn’t this whole schizophrenic episode taken up more than enough time and energy? Y’all post however and as whoever you like. But, baiting and ambushing people just to elicit extreme responses? Well, that’s just not what this board is about. It’s a Lexx forum. And, as far as boards go, it’s friendlier and more accepting, by far then some of the other boards I frequent. Let’s not degenerate into something ugly, ‘kay? Dare I say it; “Can’t we all get along?”
    Dalek, if you’re afraid to state your piece as Dalek, so be it. You said you did it because you were afraid people would be mad at you if you posted certain stuff. Now, barring intentionally trying to make people angry, how will you know if folk really like ya, if ya hide? Most folk here, if they don’t see eye to eye, seem to disagree, get ticked, debate, then move on. There’s always gonna be someone who disagrees with someone else. That’s life. But, if you hide, you’ll never know if it’s you that people like or dislike. Be yourself and let the chips fall where they may. Now, about that money you owe me… (j/k!)

Anonymous
    Inactive

WOULD EVERY STOP MISPELLING MY NAME ???

Okay, I’ll spell your name right if you use sigs shorter than your actual messages:P

Anonymous
    Inactive

WOULD EVERY STOP MISPELLING MY NAME ???

Okay, I’ll spell your name right if you use sigs shorter than your actual messages:P

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Cat:
    Okay, I’ll spell your name right if you use sigs shorter than your actual messages

L.O.L.!

——————

“Exterminate!” -Dalek warrior, The Daleks: Episode 4-The Ambush

“Feel the power of the dark Crystal!” -skekTek the Scientist, The Dark Crystal

“I will love you forever!” -drone #790, Lexx 1.1: I Worship His Shadow

[This message has been edited by DalekTek790 (edited March 29, 2001).]

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Okay, I’ll spell your name right if you use sigs shorter than your actual messages

L.O.L.!

——————

“Exterminate!” -Dalek warrior, The Daleks: Episode 4-The Ambush

“Feel the power of the dark Crystal!” -skekTek the Scientist, The Dark Crystal

“I will love you forever!” -drone #790, Lexx 1.1: I Worship His Shadow

[This message has been edited by DalekTek790 (edited March 29, 2001).]

Christine Carroll
    Participant

quote:

!!!! But its my favorite Quote from my FAVORITE book!!!!! It says (I think) a lot about me….. Sorry its so long…. you don’t get the full effect if its got sections cut out of it… and I tried to edit it a bit so it wouldn’t affend as many people as might…..

——————

——-The Highwayman

Christine Carroll
    Participant

quote:

!!!! But its my favorite Quote from my FAVORITE book!!!!! It says (I think) a lot about me….. Sorry its so long…. you don’t get the full effect if its got sections cut out of it… and I tried to edit it a bit so it wouldn’t affend as many people as might…..

——————

——-The Highwayman

Anonymous

Thanks, Christine – I think your signature’s better short. As a past student, long blocks of text tend to make me lapse into fits of crying, screaming and proclaiming loudly that I am a teapot (c:

As for the rest of this thread, I’m new here, so I’ve really got no idea what it’s about, but…err…hi! (waves)

——————
    All day I dream about Lexx!

[This message has been edited by littlestar (edited March 30, 2001).]

Anonymous

Thanks, Christine – I think your signature’s better short. As a past student, long blocks of text tend to make me lapse into fits of crying, screaming and proclaiming loudly that I am a teapot (c:

As for the rest of this thread, I’m new here, so I’ve really got no idea what it’s about, but…err…hi! (waves)

——————
    All day I dream about Lexx!

[This message has been edited by littlestar (edited March 30, 2001).]

Anonymous

Well, Hellooooooo, Littlestar! Welcome aboard. As for this thread…well, it’s taken some curious twists and turns but, eventually, all roads will lead back to Lexx.(right people?) Enjoy your time here!

Anonymous

Well, Hellooooooo, Littlestar! Welcome aboard. As for this thread…well, it’s taken some curious twists and turns but, eventually, all roads will lead back to Lexx.(right people?) Enjoy your time here!

Viewing 21 posts - 51 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.