Lexx.com Board……

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Lexx.com Board……

Viewing 12 posts - 51 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Speaking of Lexx.com, it does seem to have disappeared (for the moment?)

pet
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Midori:
    PET!! DISCOUNT DVD ROCKS!! though i told you that in French on the Lexx.com Board.. Which By the way is not working here..

Hey, you’re right. Whaddya know! I’ve been at bookcrossing.com registering books I’m gonna set free. I think my next weekend off I’ll go for a drive and leave one at every rest-stop. I’ve always wanted to find a book at one of those.

quote:

There out of the YOUNG ONES!! WAAA WAAA
    But and Season Two of FAther Ted is gone to They dont have any (brittish)men behaving badly.. another one of my favorites OR RED DWARF!!.. ok sorry i just got wayyyyyy OFF TOPIC!!
    But who elses Lexx board is not working right now??

Midori

Btw.. I keep choosing that little purple face thingy cuz its just so damn cute with all those spazy looks it gives!!! ha ha

They say that, but they’re usually not out for long. They told me Blackadder was out, but they shipped it the next day.

Acorn sealed a DVD case in my Lexx set with no DVD in it, and they let me watch the others until I get the new set, which they said was backordered, but then they shipped 2 hours later.

And, this is my favorite, I RECEIVED Blade II on the day it was released in stores, they didn’t wait to ship it. Wheeeeee! They’re the best! Even when I had a problem, they fixed it right away.

Good thing I just raised my own DVD allowance! O’course, that means lower clothes allowance. But what do I need new clothes for? I’m not going anywhere with all these DVD’s! LOL!

Pet;D

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am also a big Prisoner fan, if you haven’t already done so, perhaps we should set up a “Prisoner” topic in the “General TV Sci-Fi Stuff” forum. But while I’m mentioning it, if the Village were pitted against the Lexx, who do you think would win? What about 790 vs. Rover? Okay to be fair, 791 vs. Rover. And what about No. 2’s Butler vs. Kai?

The forums are down at lexx.com, but you can enter the initial start-up page by using http://lexx.com/%5B/url%5D if you want to hear some great Lexx music.

Fatguy
    Participant

But while I’m mentioning it, if the Village were pitted against the Lexx, who do you think would win? What about 790 vs. Rover? Okay to be fair, 791 vs. Rover. And what about No. 2’s Butler vs. Kai?

Yipes Logan…..not here! I get enough of that dribble “over there”. Good thing about Sadgeezer is that I am actually starting to pay more attention to how I write and having to correct mistakes for a more discerning/articulate crowd (I may actually have to be more discerning of my posts before I post…..). Next time LEXX.com comes back on line, someone please get an official explanation of what is going on there.

As for suggestions on improving this site; I personally am too new at this place to say anything that could possibly carry any authority, so this member will keep his mouth shut.

[ 13-09-2002: Message edited by: Fatguy ]

Anonymous

Hello everyone. I think this is my first post, or at least the first that I can remember. I never have anything particularly insightful to say, but Lexx is or was my favorite show, and ALL the Lexxians I have met or chatted with have been wonderful people. Just wanted to say ‘hi’!

theFrey
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Logan:
    I am also a big Prisoner fan, if you haven’t already done so, perhaps we should set up a “Prisoner” topic in the “General TV Sci-Fi Stuff” forum.

I live to serve and all that crap. I distilled your prisoner threads and reposted them for you here http://www.sadgeezer.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=000353
    enjoy

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by marty:
    Hello everyone… Just wanted to say ‘hi’!

Hi, Marty! Welcome!

Anonymous

Hi there, Marty! Chicago?!!! There is hope for that city after all! Don’t not post because you have nothing insightful to say…let others be the judge of that! So post your random thoughts…it seems the most casual comment can spark a lively discussion…or debate! That’s half the fun of it, in my opinion!Trini_T

Fatguy
    Participant

Well, since this is a thread about LEXX.com, I should tell you the site is back up at 12:50 Toronto time. No explanation given as to the problems yet (I think the site is under attack). Hope it stays up this time….., and also: Hi Marty!

For anyone interested; the LEXX.COM problem was with their service provider and hopefully is now fixed.

Anonymous

Yep, welcome new peeps!

… and especially Fatguy who has been 29 years old for as many years as me

Anonymous

Sorry Guys, this thread is toooooo big. I’ve set up another thread (Lexx.com Board…… (Part Ducks))

This thread is now closed.

PS. {for the newbies} We do this sometimes because the BBS software is naff (rubbish) and and once in a while a large thread hangs the server.

Midori
    Participant

PET!! DISCOUNT DVD ROCKS!! though i told you that in French on the Lexx.com Board.. Which By the way is not working here..
    There out of the YOUNG ONES!! WAAA WAAA
    But and Season Two of FAther Ted is gone to They dont have any (brittish)men behaving badly.. another one of my favorites OR RED DWARF!!.. ok sorry i just got wayyyyyy OFF TOPIC!!
    But who elses Lexx board is not working right now??

Midori

Btw.. I keep choosing that little purple face thingy cuz its just so damn cute with all those spazy looks it gives!!! ha ha

Viewing 12 posts - 51 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.