lexx writers

• This topic has 98 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 23 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 49 posts - 51 through 99 (of 99 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Puppies?!!!!
    ROFL!!!!!
    Ohmgod.
    *Rustam wanders to thoughts of the last puppy she….tenderized!!!!!!
    “Where’s the spiked pineapple juice?”
    😛

——————
    ~~~Rustam~~~ “Help me, Lexx is eating my brain!”~~~~

trillian
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Rustam:
    Puppies?!!!!
    ROFL!!!!!
    Ohmgod.
    😛

I don’t wanna talk about pineapple juice. The hubby still hasn’t forgiven me for drowning him….Oh, dear, I think I’ve tripped into the sewer!

trillian

——————
    “…we will be restoring normality just as soon as we are sure what normal is anyway.”

Nox
    Participant

The essence of his Shadow…maybe it was extracted from Mantrid (just in “I worship his Shadow) and is now in someones/somethings brain? The cicle of time thing is a great idea. After all I think was a REAL anti-climax if the light zone was detroyed forever. But after all it was time for the cycle to end. The light zone really
    SHOULD be reborn as well as this mysterious moon that was the home of the time prophet.
    But…what we really need in series 4 is ANSWERS. Answers about Kai and the prophecy.
    A prophecy I REALLY think needs to fullfilled now. Answers about Stans past.
    Answers about the insects. And this time the series should have a happy end. What is important is the plot. What made the difference between the series was the the plot. The “insect”-plot in series 1 was brilliant. The continuing story in series 2 was not bad but still not as good as the one in series 1. But what we REALLY wan’t to see is his divine Shadow. Reborn in a really REALLY mysterious and really REALLY unexpected way. Another idea I have is an
    ancient divine order spaceship that fled from the cleansing. Aboard it is some badd-asses and THODIN!!! His body was used to create another undead assasin. The crew wanted to flee and build another divine order as they want to RULE the universe not destroy it. With all the proto-blood they brought with them this should solve Kai’s
    problems. But…bring…back…his…Shadow!!!

Sarcasmagoria
    Participant

I’ve just gotta jump in when the topic is Michael Mc’s hindquarters.

I happen to think he’s got a hot little backyard on him. I can certainly relate to the hipbone thing though. My last BF was 6’6″ and only about 170 lbs, so his hipbones were like freakin’ stalactites.

Anyway, I don’t understand why everyone thinks MM is too thin. Believe me, I’ve seen much thinner. He’s just enough meat on his bones, IMO. But then, I gravitate toward the slender types. And if he really needs some padding on his bones, he’s welcome to some of mine (I mean because I’m trying to shed a couple pounds. What where you thinking, ya pervs? ).

——————
    Peace,
    Cassie

Remember, boys and girls – Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!

Anonymous

But…bring…back…his…Shadow!!![/B][/QUOTE]
    i think this ties in with the ideas of seeing the light universe reborn and the insect wars and the cycle of time and in short getting everybody’s backgrounds…i’m all for it especially with the present crew flashing back and forth to the past and maybe even trying to interfere in their bumbling little ways…let’s hope the beans are listening and are in fact going to give us some more of what we want, the comedy and sadness and freakiness elements are all there even if the time travel paradox has been ‘done’

Anonymous

quote:

Puppies?!!!!
    ROFL!!!!!
    Ohmgod.
    😛
    rustam rustam! (FX shakes her head with hands on hips…) if you get ’em young enough they don’t have to be tenderized! and i prefer mine on the salty side myself!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by trillian:

I don’t wanna talk about pineapple juice. The hubby still hasn’t forgiven me for drowning him….Oh, dear, I think I’ve tripped into the sewer!

trillian
    look, i keep telling you guys if you want to share my sewer and gutter YOU CAN’T STEP ON MY FEET while i’m lying there drunk and mumbling and watch those elbows! drowned your husband did you? i hate it when they slosh with every movement

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Sarcasmagoria:
    I’ve just gotta jump in when the topic is Michael Mc’s hindquarters.

I happen to think he’s got a hot little backyard on him. I can certainly relate to the hipbone thing though. My last BF was 6’6″ and only about 170 lbs, so his hipbones were like freakin’ stalactites.

Anyway, I don’t understand why everyone thinks MM is too thin. Believe me, I’ve seen much thinner. He’s just enough meat on his bones, IMO. But then, I gravitate toward the slender types. And if he really needs some padding on his bones, he’s welcome to some of mine (I mean because I’m trying to shed a couple pounds. What where you thinking, ya pervs? ).

listen, my formative years were completely twisted by seeing mick jagger in makeup and nail polish and wondering while the boys i hung out with didn’t look like that…rocky horror a total turnon with mr. currie in drag…however, reality rears its ugly head and living in nyc i’ve noticed that the boys in makeup and the goodlooking boys do not seem to find me quite to their taste! but yes i favor thin (i find schwarzenneger types overdone and not sexually appealing at all) all i’m saying is mm could use some cut and buff on those arms and haunches…but maybe i am hangin with too many gay men!

Sarcasmagoria
    Participant

listen, my formative years were completely twisted by seeing mick jagger in makeup and nail polish and wondering while the boys i hung out with didn’t look like that…rocky horror a total turnon with mr. currie in drag…however, reality rears its ugly head and living in nyc i’ve noticed that the boys in makeup and the goodlooking boys do not seem to find me quite to their taste! but yes i favor thin (i find schwarzenneger types overdone and not sexually appealing at all) all i’m saying is mm could use some cut and buff on those arms and haunches…but maybe i am hangin with too many gay men!>>>

Ah, yes! Another one that liked men in makeup. Ask me about my Nick Rhodes fetish some time. Hey, I was 14, what can ya do?

For the record, the sight of a truly buffed up Kai would darn near make my heart explode, FWIW. Heehee!

——————
    Peace,
    Cassie

Remember, boys and girls – Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!

crusader
    Participant

Mantrid was just a litle bit of an insect!!!
    The “His Shadow” essence died when Mantrid killed the larva in 2.1!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

DalekTek790
    Participant

Paul Donovan specifically said there will never be any time travel on “Lexx.”

His Divine Shadow lived at least until Zev smashed the essence box, and, unless the prophecy is flawed, he’s still alive.

——————
    Lee P. Sherman, code name DalekTek790
    Whovian, Froudian, Lexxian, etc.

trillian
    Participant

*elbows the people in the sewer*

My this is a crowded sewer!

FX, I didn’t mind the sloshing so much, it was the motion sickness that got to me! ;p

——————
    “…we will be restoring normality just as soon as we are sure what normal is anyway.”

Nox
    Participant

The prophecy flawed? I certainly don’t hope so. But the “most important story ever” can’t exactly be important of Kai does not end the insects once and for all! I just came to think about that butterfly in…was that “end of the universe?” If there is living things aboard the Lexx then there is plenty of places his Shadows essence could be! You sure that insect larvae died? It could have escapen through the center of the universe. After all the mind of his Shadow still remains in a host even when the essence is removed. I know it’s pathetic. But I just wan’t (sob) his (waaah) Shadow back! People wouldn’t expect that after he has been dead since episode 2.1…

Anonymous

I was not sure the first time I saw LEXX what it was. Dr Who with better budget? People gone insane in the SF world? After watching the 4 films one sunday afternoon, I was just totally addicted to this. My name is Laila, I´m a swede with a long past in the world of RPG writing and organizing at coinventions, and a SF-TVfan since…forever and..I have been published! Oh joy!
    To actually reach out to the Fan world when trying to find new ways in a serie is kind off…daring? Crazy? Or just gutsy? The important thing about LEXX is that it give us what we NEVER wished for! Ir is crazy, hilarious, perverted, sick…just insert chosen word.

In Sweden the series has reached season 2, and I don´t want to spend a fortune on HVS, since it will be released on DVD, so I haven´t seen any futher than 2.8, but I do have some comments. DON´T EVER! EVER EVEN THINK OF MESSING WITH KAI! The serie will just crumble and fall to pieces. Kai is dead, we have been told that he has no internal organs left, only parts of his brain works. He is sooo dead. Don´t do a “Frankenstein” thousands of fans will just go away. If Kai ever would experience a kind of living again, I, as a gamer strongly feel that the only way to do that is to bring magic in, and I´m not sure that magic is what Lexx accuire. Kai is dead..dead-dead.
    In the “Gigamag”, the Lexxfanclub newspaper, Michael McManus in a interwiev (splendidly done by Pat) told us that he has had to struggle to keep Kai just as cool and dead as we want him. Don´t sell out! It will be your loss!

There is a unwritten law in SF-Tvseries and thats “Do not let the leading couple consumate their relationship”. I think that there is only one serie that actually pulled it off and that´s Babylon 5. But B5 is a totally different scene. X-Files would have blown to pieces if Scully and Moulder had gone to bed.

Let the living characters grow, they have to be afflected by their adventures. We like seing people grow even if they grow weird and twisted!

Laila “The Wicked Witch of the North!”

DalekTek790
    Participant

“Lexx” is essentially the same as “Star Trek: The Next Generation,” only with different characters and aliens (Like “Star Trek: Voyager” ).

I don’t know how its budget compares to “Doctor Who.”

——————

“Exterminate!” -Dalek warrior, “The Daleks”: Episode 4-“The Ambush”

“Feel the power of the dark Crystal!” -skekTek the Scientist, “The Dark Crystal”

“I will love you forever!” -drone 790, “Lexx 1.1: I Worship His Shadow”

P.S.-I’m sure Scully is the type who wants to wait until marriage.

[This message has been edited by DalekTek790 (edited 01-13-2001).]

Nox
    Participant

I am not sure about the timetravell thing. It has been done many times…but so has the
    “mad scientist” thing and Mantrid was with no doubt the coolest ever. 790 felling in love with Stan? What about the Lexx?
    Stan tries to transfer data from 790 to the Lexx but somehow this goes wrong and the Lexx copies 790’s programming. The Lexx is shut down for a brief period and then…
    ” I will love you forever and ever”.
    Or you could have both the Lexx and 790 felling in love with the same person…

790: It is me he loves BUG-FACE!
    Lexx: You are just a head. I am the most powerfull wea…
    790: Hah! You think that can win the heart of my Stan?

About the second insect wars…wasn’t that Mantrid?
    Was he insect or not? Anyway I think the time prophet should reappear to give advice or somethimg. I was surprised that she never turned up when the universe ended. Personally I think it is the time for an answer about the cycles of time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can I just point out.. the prophecy was that the ‘Last of the Brunnen-G’ (Kai) would destroy the Divine Order, there is not mention of him destroying the insects. As it stands, Kai destroyed the divine order, starting with the death of the last Divine Shadow and culminating in the destruction of the Gigashadow and the Cluster.

DalekTek790
    Participant

The prophecy specifically said “His Divine Shadow will die at the hands of a Brunnen-G.” Zev is 83% B3K and 17% Cluster Lizard, not at all Brunnen-G. So what she did could not have killed His Shadow completely. His essence must still be around somewhere for Kai to destroy permanently. Then, and only then, will the prophecy be fulfilled.

——————

crusader
    Participant

Kai him selfe said that the prophecy was forefiled in the end of series 2 when Stan told him to just kill Manrid and forefill the prophecy!!!

The prophecy IS forefiled!!! No dout!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

Hah! I think we’re gonna need to build an addition onto that gutter!

I have to agree with the person(was it Nox or Dalak?), who says it would be a great plot device to bring the whole series back around. Though, for them to get to the point of beginning the cycle again and having to relive all that trauma, makes life seem like an exercise in futility. Perhaps, having killed His Shadow, they can begin a different cycle? I don’t know. I just know it would be great to see the Shadow essence still around and wrecking havoc with their lives. I also want to see Malcolm McDowell come back, though not as Yottskry (I’m on Malcolm overload; several of his movies were on this week…and, he was lookin’ kinda hmm, hmm, hmmm! in that “Cat People” movie).

——————
    “Time begins then time ends, and then time begins once again.”

[This message has been edited by BlackCloud (edited 01-13-2001).]

The Romulans
    Participant

His Shadow’s essence exists within that butterfly seen in 2.20?

The butterfly (and other insects?), over 4000 years+ mutate and evolve to become THE insects! omg!

could that be it where the insect civilisation came from? Or perhaps from Earth… somehow. Just some random thoughts, I saw someone mention the butterfly.

Anonymous

His Shadow tells his story in Mantrid (albeit in an abbreviated form)and explains that he was from the org insect wars and escaped to an asteroid and buried himself deep within it. He re-emerged and swept into a miner and thus became The First Divine Shadow. His Divine Shadow was an insect mentally in human form so as to live on and continue his agenda. I am curious as to what perverse kind of villan we will be treated to in #4.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Romi.. you wouldn’t believe the discussions that have gone on about that butterfly and the DJ.. just a total red herring it seems, nothing ever came of it except some interesting discussions while waiting for series 3 to start.

DalekTek790
    Participant

MY LEXX EPISODE

“Bugboy”

The Lexx is a big ship. The vast majority of it has never been explored by the people living inside. Zev is exploring a corridor when she comes across another sex of cryogenic pods, one containing a frozen human.

He is revived, and it turns out he was a bio-vizier for the Divine Order, who earned the nickname “Bugboy” for his interest in the ancient Insect civilization. He secretly discovered that His Divine Shadow was a surviving Insect, and joined the Heretics. He was the one who provided them with the amino acid codes for the Lexx. Stanley handed them over to the Sub-Nebuli, so he tried a different approach by getting a copy of the key and giving it to the Heretic we saw in “Lexx 1.1.” Bugboy was in cryostasis on board the Lexx waiting for the Heretics to take it into the Dark Zone, but Thodin and everyone who knew about him was killed by the Cluster Lizards and Kai, so he has been frozen for 4,335 years.

Though Bugboy is most interested in studying the insect technology on the Lexx (he believes another Insect War is inevitable, and wants to understand everything about the species) he has the knowledge to deactivate the nanites in Kai and make him living again, to modify the protein regenerator to grow 790 a new body, knows of several peaceful planets in the Dark Zone, and can pretty much solve everyone’s problems except Zev’s. Since he is younger (not counting the millennia in the ageless limbo of cryofreeze) and more handsome than any of the bio-viziers the Lexx crew has met so far, Zev wants him, but he rejects her.

Still, everyone thinks Bugboy is a godsend (even 790, who is actually nice to him since he’s not competition for his lovely Zev), except for Stan, who thinks he’ll take after the other bio-viziers. Stan becomes obsessed with the idea that Bugboy is secretly trying to take over the Lexx, and when he catches him passing some weird gadget (which looks like the deal Brizon had around his neck) over the Lexx’s skin, he orders Kai to kill him.

It turns out he really did have the best of intentions toward our heroes, and he was not trying to take control of the Lexx with that gadget, which is really just a diagnostic tool. But now he’s dying from the wound Kai’s scorpion hook inflicted on him, and his knowledge is too great and potentially beneficial to die with him. There is a solution, however. Bugboy has a device like the one used in “Lexx 1.1” or the blue Insect organ that can transfer his essence (thoughts, memories, knowledge, etc.) into a new host to live on.

Since Stan feels guilty for his condition, he volunteers to carry the essence until they can find or grow a new body. But Stan can not make a suitable host since he is already host to the key to the Lexx. The after-effects of Kai’s holding the Divine Shadow essence make him similarly impossible to possess, and 790’s brain cube does not have the capacity to hold Bugboy’s essence, either. Zev, as before, wants him inside her body, but he tells her that he will not live inside her unless she allows him to use the new-found control over her brain to erase some of her “quirks” (her accelerated libido, Cluster Lizard aggression, and the memories of every other man she’s had relations with) so she can be his type of woman for when he gets a new body. She will not give him the permission to do this, so her rejects her again. Now, an essence without a host, he decides simply wander to the corridors of the Lexx, continuing his studies of the Insect technology in a disembodied form, waiting for the day when the Lexx will find a planet with a willing and suitable host and he can physically apply his vast knowledge to the benefit of the Lexx crew and the Universe.

——————

Anonymous
    Inactive

quote:

Originally posted by DalekTek790:
    The prophecy specifically said “His Divine Shadow will die at the hands of a Brunnen-G.” Zev is 83% B3K and 17% Cluster Lizard, not at all Brunnen-G. So what she did could not have killed His Shadow completely. His essence must still be around somewhere for Kai to destroy permanently. Then, and only then, will the prophecy be fulfilled.

Sorry to point this out.. but the Time Prophet never specifically said that His Divine Shadow would be destroyed at the hands of the Brunnen-G. What Xev did at the end of series 2 was kill Mantrid, who was at that point part human, part machine and part insect. Mantrid was not His Shadow, the Divine Order no longer existed.

DalekTek790
    Participant

Please divert this line of discussion to “His Divine Shadow</.

Nox
    Participant

Well maybe I should say that the butterfly thing was only a suggestion.

crusader
    Participant

I think it sounded good!!!

I mean, I cant help fealing that it has something big to doe with the future storry!!!

(Whay not ask the whriters if it had some mening?)

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

quote:

I dreampt, and I know this sounds freudian, but, Kai went back to face his parents. Perhaps he was dreaming.
    He had a – visitation, of his mother, as she rose from her bed..(of course, it was XEV with black hair) and well, the bed was yes, victorian, with netting all around it, wind blowing thru the filmy curtains like uhm…freudian again, a female orifice…
    He began to speak with her when sexual tension filled the room; it was all rather like Hamlet. Do you remember the bedroom scene? I woke up and have been ruminating on it ever since.
    Perhaps someone can…elaborate? Explain?
    Use it in a script? I dunno. Kai doesn’t dream…perhaps it could be Xev’s.

Kai’s mother as Xev? Sexual tension? Bedroom curtains as orifices? Elaborate on your dream? Hell, Rustam, I wanna do a case study on it! I don’t know about you but that whole bedroom scene from Hamlet had me wanting to go brush my teeth, I was so skeezed out. (Ever see Derek Jacobi’s version? It was the best I’d ever seen but, Yikes, that bedroom scene!!) I think we’ll have to farm your question out to Dr. Ruth.

——————

[This message has been edited by BlackCloud (edited 01-23-2001).]

Anonymous

Too tickled to speak******
    Uh uh… Derek Jacobi!!!! My god, someone else has seen it???????
    I thought I was the only person on the planet who caught that pumping, bashing, grinding Hamlet bedroom scene!!!! He was phenominal! Move over, Mel Gibson, your attitude wasn’t even close!
    Derek was by far my favorite Shakespearian for many many years.
    Uh oh, now I’m thinking, didn’t Mr. McManus make a comment about Hamlet in one of his interviews? And well, we’ve all seen Twilight, “alas poor Yorick” LOL… but this must have been my own way of fulfilling the next best scene…LOL…my mind works in mysterious ways!

Anonymous

Uh….I think that’s a rather nice idea…if the Lexx IS a big bug, it’ll have to shed its skin and become something…mature?!
    He is only in his nymph stage, at the moment! Have you noticed? He has no wings! A sure sign that he is a nymph.

On another side, due to my over-viewing of LExx, I had a dream…of what I can only hope was Brunnis 3. Now I know, I know, it MUSt have been Brunnis 2, ’cause there ARE no more Brunnen-G… anyway, interestingly enough, the entire planet was cloaked in the same hues as the Cryochamber Room, white, black, and electric blue.
    I dreampt, and I know this sounds freudian, but, Kai went back to face his parents. Perhaps he was dreaming.
    He had a – visitation, of his mother, as she rose from her bed..(of course, it was XEV with black hair) and well, the bed was yes, victorian, with netting all around it, wind blowing thru the filmy curtains like uhm…freudian again, a female orifice…
    He began to speak with her when sexual tension filled the room; it was all rather like Hamlet. Do you remember the bedroom scene? I woke up and have been ruminating on it ever since.
    Perhaps someone can…elaborate? Explain?
    Use it in a script? I dunno. Kai doesn’t dream…perhaps it could be Xev’s.

——————

Anonymous

Move over, Mel Gibson, your attitude wasn’t even close!

ahem, i still can remember down to my pounding pulses and total brain wipe the first time i saw mel gibson ( road warrior when it came out) i must protest that he is still the gold standard for male pulchritude..re hamlet, his mantrid like violation of glenn close’s body space in hamlet still gives me chills…but yeah, i guess i was also superimposing naked butt from lethal weapon onto the scene (FX looks at floor shuffles feet and mutters)OK SO I AM NOT AN INTELLECTUAL!

Anonymous

quote:

Too tickled to speak******
    Uh uh… Derek Jacobi!!!! My god, someone else has seen it???????
    I thought I was the only person on the planet who caught that pumping, bashing, grinding Hamlet bedroom scene!!!! He was phenominal! Move over, Mel Gibson, your attitude wasn’t even close!

AHHHHHH! OMG!!!! Seen it? I commandeered the television in our TV lounge every time it came on! I’d start out watching with a roomful of students and end up sitting there all alone. Seen it? I’ve been searching the high heavens for a copy of it!! And, honey, Mel may be fine but Derek Jacobi WORKED that scene! He had that same Prince-like sensuality going on. Whoo! I was utterly mesmerized by his performance, glued to the tube, dumbstruck! (His Richard II was hot, too!) This is so kewl!!! I have never met anyone else who has seen that “Hamlet.” I was starting to think I’d imagined it. But, oh yes, it was truly perfection. Hah! But, Kai did get to have his Hamlet moment in “Twilight,” didn’t he? When he held up that skull, I was waiting for him to say, “Alas, poor Yorrick! I knew him Stan, uh, Horatio!”

——————

Anonymous

Ohmgod, okay, now FX…Mel was good, but he just hasn’t got the Shakespearian experience that Jacobi has. Never mind his butt! Jacobi is a flamer, and I don’t care, so long as he delivers! Glenn Close? She was wonderful – she completely stole the scene. Okay, okay, Road Warrior was my fav…Did you see his interview on talk soup? The gals tore him apart. They asked him all the test questions. “What do you say to a woman if she asks you how she looks? If she’s fat? Do you help with the laundry? Where do you take her on a date? What if she’s upset and says nevermind?” Gash damn if he nervously answered every question correctly! He is the first man ever to pass that test. Marry me, Mel?????

BlackCloud….you hit the nail on the head!
    Richard II — OHMGOSH!!!
    I’ll tell you a quick tale.
    I was ill, deathly ill, on my mother’s couch. I had a fever, mono, AND gastritis.
    By all accounts I should have been in the hospital. I was dying.
    PBS was showing Richard II, and I was there glued to the screen for ever moment of it.
    I have never had a better Shakesperian experience in my life! I was totally out of it, LOL, but well, you know, I was bawling at the end like I’ve never bawled before.
    One of the things that helped me keep alive was writing a script for Honors English class, “King of Snow”. It was Rich II told from the eyes of Glouchester. I only got a passing grade on it, despite spelling errors, (no computers back then)but I was satisfied….. I felt as though I knew Rich inside and out.
    Where..oh where…did you get Jacobi’s Hamlet? Do you have Rich II??? *drooling*

——————

Anonymous

Get it? Sadly, my search for “Hamlet” still continues. I considered writing to the man himself and asking if he has a spare copy hangin’ around. I’ve had no luck finding either movie. It’s taken me this long to find another human who’s actually seen them!

——————

Anonymous

Well, BlackCloud, you’re in luck today.
    Guess what I found! (At a terrible price.)
    Hamlet, AND Richard II. Look for them at:
    http://www.ambrosevideo.com
    Just search in the middle scroll down for
    BBC Shakespeare. Both are available, each at $99.95 – That’s priced for public viewing.
    DVD’s are available for them too. Same price.
    Oh, and I found his addy:
    Sir Derek Jacobi
    c/o ICM
    Oxford House
    76 Oxford St.
    London UK win oax

Got that off an Italian site. I’ll be darned too, he’s guest starring on “Fraser” on Feb 6th….very strange. I’ll bet Mr. Grammer is a little nervous..hehehehehe!!!!
    Another bit of news, there’s another vid out called uh..oh darn.. “Making Hamlet” or something like that, and it’s Derek directing Brannagh in Hamlet. Mostly discussions, no finished movie product.
    Might be interesting, as it’s only $17.99.
    Well, there yah go.
    *Rustam rubs her pounding temples*
    I think we’d be better off searching Ebay.
    *Rustam trots off to check it out.*

——————

crusader
    Participant

MacManus has played Hamlet!!!

I wonder how he was as Prince Hamlet?

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

all right you hamlet heads! you’ve dissed mel (only a little) but it’s okay, different kinks for different peeps…blackie, i got speaking parts monday and i am still trying to sort out my feelings about it…thank you very much, i think ill have to watch it again before i mail it back…or maybe rustam and you and i can get together before then..thanx again and i’ll email soon (hopefully this phlegmbacious attack will end shortly and i’ll be able to think again, at least at my baseline!)

Anonymous

Geez, where’re my manners? I’m sorry, FX, I got all caught up in the thrill of Jacobi! It’s just been a real shocker to find someone who knows what I’m talkin’ about. Being a misunderstood Lexxian, you probably know the feelin’
    Oooh, yeh, “Speaking Parts” is a whole different kinda film, eh? I think that, if Christine C. doesn’t like Kai’s hair, I know she’d hate Lance’s.

——————

Anonymous

Oof, yup! Back to the topic. Uh…
    *Rustam smashes the table lamp in front of her*
    Darn things, always in the way!!!!
    Uh….
    Ooops…my husband is going to kill me.

On another note: I’m up again tonight after waking up in a sweat. I was dreaming about some sort of communal Lexx experience! I don’t know what it was, perhaps a sort of dream-sleep like “Patches in The Sky”. I was being icked out…trying to get to a nice sort of Kai dream, and all I got was Prince – sleazing his way into my dreams, grabbing me. I tried again and again to just sleep, and fitfully, I’d end up back in the gutter with Prince! Disgusting, the way he crooned and attempted to woo me with promises and stroking. Yech!
    Interestingly, he explained that “this” was “His” world, and that all Lexxans could share in it if they wished. Indeed, I thought I heard the entirety of Lexxdom wailing for what they wanted. Men wailed for Xev, children wailed for Squish, women howled for Kai and Prince and Stan. The cacaphony was enough to rouse me from my sleep! Yipes, it’s enough to drive a clairvoyant NUTS! Oh well, back to the drawing board. ZZZZZzzzzzzzz……!

——————

[This message has been edited by Rustam (edited 01-25-2001).]

trillian
    Participant

quote:

Interestingly, he explained that “this” was “His” world, and that all Lexxans could share in it if they wished. Indeed, I thought I heard the entirety of Lexxdom wailing for what they wanted. Men wailed for Xev, children wailed for Squish, women howled for Kai and Prince and Stan. The cacaphony was enough to rouse me from my sleep! Yipes, it’s enough to drive a clairvoyant NUTS! Oh well, back to the drawing board. ZZZZZzzzzzzzz……!

You know, I wonder if the odd dreamland states have been because of the celebration in India at the Ganges. I had a weird ass dream night before last.

Anyhoo, gotta agree with you all on Speaking Parts. I still haven’t figured out for myself the shoe bit. *shrug*

——————

DalekTek790
    Participant

I’ve had a couple dreams where I was Kai (I know, I’m weird ). Actually, a friend of mine says I’m a lot like Kai. I don’t know if she was complimenting or insulting me…

——————

[This message has been edited by DalekTek790 (edited 01-25-2001).]

[This message has been edited by DalekTek790 (edited 01-25-2001).]

Anonymous

That’s a complement, Dalek!!!!
    *Rustam throws her hands above her head*
    Uh, where do yah live?????
    *snicker*

——————

Anonymous

quote:

That’s a complement, Dalek!!!!
    *Rustam throws her hands above her head*
    Uh, where do yah live?????
    *snicker*

i agree dalek tek, as long as she wasn’t talking about your coiffure

crusader
    Participant

Yeah!!!

Husbands? Am I the only guy here?

(If I am, no wonder Im having problem coming in to a diskusion anout Mel Gibsons but )

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

Husbands? Am I the only guy here?

(If I am, no wonder Im having problem coming in to a diskusion anout Mel Gibsons but )

[/B][/QUOTE]

mel gibson’s butt is a force of nature and cannot be bound by petty distinctions such as gender or nationality! even real men acknowledge its greatness and stand awed before its power!

DalekTek790
    Participant

Crusader is a guy?

——————

Anonymous

I was just sitting and thinking. Its nearly the end of January. I wonder if series 4 has begun shooting yet and what will be in store for us. Does anyone know if the writer asking about Lexx go hired or not?

Anonymous

I wonder if series 4 has begun shooting yet and what

Viewing 49 posts - 51 through 99 (of 99 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.