New LEXX bored is up and running…everyone’s welcome :)

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx New LEXX bored is up and running…everyone’s welcome :)

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    gela
    Participant

Tony and all the mods here, I hope you don’t mind me announcing it here on our temporary new home ;). first of all let me thank you very much for letting us “invade” your bored…you are a great friend for most of us and we really appreciate the possibilities we had here :D.

and yes the “real” bored is back!!! under a slightly different LEXX style for the moment and the old style will be hopefully back
    too…but we have more wonderful new styles, please look out for
    yourself ๐Ÿ™‚

you’re all very welcome to register…. please use the following
    temporary URL: http://hightop.itsamac.com/~iStan/phpBB2/index.php
    as soon as lexxfans.com is working the way it should, the bored
    software will be transfered to the new, steady url ;))).

we’re waiting for you to start polls or post new threads…;)

thanks a lot ๐Ÿ™‚

gela

Anonymous

No problem Gela. And good luck with the new site!

{I’ve already registered ๐Ÿ™‚ }

Anonymous

Been fun chewin’ the fat with you guys. See you around ๐Ÿ™‚

gela
    Participant

thank you, Tony, and thank you LexxLurker! ๐Ÿ˜€

and also thanks for the kind words on the bored…hehe ;). I know that we all will certainly continue posting here on this board ๐Ÿ˜‰ (at least I do, hehe).

*hugs*

gela ๐Ÿ™‚

Plif
    Participant
    gela wrote:

Tony and all the mods here, I hope you don’t mind me announcing it here on our temporary new home ;). first of all let me thank you very much for letting us “invade” your bored…you are a great friend for most of us and we really appreciate the possibilities we had here :D.

and yes the “real” bored is back!!! under a slightly different LEXX style for the moment and the old style will be hopefully back
    too…but we have more wonderful new styles, please look out for
    yourself ๐Ÿ™‚

you’re all very welcome to register…. please use the following
    temporary URL: http://hightop.itsamac.com/~iStan/phpBB2/index.php
    as soon as lexxfans.com is working the way it should, the bored
    software will be transfered to the new, steady url ;))).

we’re waiting for you to start polls or post new threads…;)

thanks a lot ๐Ÿ™‚

gela

Yay!! Thanx a million for the roof, tony!!!!! Top bloke!

pinhead
    Participant

I bet your glad to see us gone ๐Ÿ˜ก We drank all the beer, ate all the food, threw up on the carpet and broke a couple of windows ๐Ÿ˜ณ We’ll have to do it again real soon!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

RIII
    Participant
    pinhead wrote:

I bet your glad to see us gone ๐Ÿ˜ก We drank all the beer, ate all the food, threw up on the carpet and broke a couple of windows ๐Ÿ˜ณ We’ll have to do it again real soon!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

๐Ÿ˜ณ Ohh, so sorry about Pinhead – you can dress him up [hey com’n Pinhead, put yer clothes back on, you’re shocking the nice folks here at Sad’s ๐Ÿ˜‰ ] but you can’t foist him on the general public.

Thanks so much Tony (that sounds awfully familar) Mr. Sadgeezer for your hospitality. I hope to drop by again.

Com’n Pinhead.

*RIII picks up Pinhead, as well as she can, and drags him off to find the rest of his clothes, waving to everyone at Sad’s as she disappears off into the distance.*

El_Coul
    Participant
    ”LexxLurker” wrote:

Been fun chewin’ the fat with you guys. See you around ๐Ÿ™‚

I, for one, will be renting a flat on this board.
    I quite like it!

Thanks Sad and Sad sipotters for so graciously welcoming and tolerating our fold in your most excellent home.

This board almost kicks as much ass as its staff!

C U again very soon

Dee
    Participant

Way cool! Glad the board is back, I can be my naughty self ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thanks Mr. Sadgeezer for putting up with us ๐Ÿ˜€ I’ll be here off and on, lurking, etc. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Anonymous

It’s been a blast having you all here – exciting as always ๐Ÿ™‚

Yer welcome anytime!

RIII
    Participant

Thank you. It’s been very nice to visit. I’m sure I’ll be back.

When I first discovered Lexx, yours was one of the first sites I visited – it is truly awe inspiring. Thank you and your co-horts for all your hard work and friendliness. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜‰

streudel
    Participant

*breaks out her mop and bucket and begins to clean the coconut cream off the ceiling*

Whadda guy! Where else can come to visit, have a pie fight, and still get told you’re welcome anytime! ๐Ÿ˜€

I truly hope alot of the Lexx.commers keep coming back. One of the upshots to last year’s Lexx.com crash for me was coming out of lurkdom here. This is not just gratuitous sucking up because I made a sticky mess, although, come to think of it, it’s not a bad idea. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I believe I’ve said this on Lexx.com before; this is a wonderful place to be.

Variety is a good thing. I like the fact that Sad’s is different than Lexx.com. Sometimes you feel like mushroom and pepperoni pizza, sometimes you feel like ham and pineapple. ๐Ÿ˜€ Mmmm…pizza pie… ๐Ÿ˜€

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Lexxians,
    As soon as I can, I’ll be signing up to the new Lexx Fan site & can wait to start posting; I already know what I’ll be posting 1st, my Toronto trip. I may look at another board for ideas to post on the new 1, but I may know of a few I may start; none of them would be considered Lexx related.
    I hope to see you all there & at DC.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous
    Inactive

Excellent work you peeps have done on the “bored”… A big improvement over the last one methinks. Nice to have an off-topic forum and a polls forum.

streudel wrote:

Variety is a good thing. I like the fact that Sad’s is different than Lexx.com. Sometimes you feel like mushroom and pepperoni pizza, sometimes you feel like ham and pineapple. Mmmm…pizza pie…

I like my pizza with anchovies. Mmmm…. fishy. ๐Ÿ™‚

gela
    Participant
    Logan wrote:

Excellent work you peeps have done on the “bored”… A big improvement over the last one methinks. Nice to have an off-topic forum and a polls forum.

yepp..that was really…er… necessary ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ .

glad to have you back on the bored as well, Logan ;).

gela

mysteriesofthesea
    Participant

that I might leave a story or two!! My meagre experiences at putting things on paper might be appreciated by someone! Siiiiigh!

gela
    Participant

heya all ๐Ÿ™‚

the new bbored url http://www.lexxfans.com is now finally working. you can all delete the temporary one ;).

*hugs* to all,
    gela

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.