O/T: An Apology

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Actually, it’s an apology for two reasons, the first one being for writing this post, I realise this board is not a political arena and that some people object to these kind of posts, I have written similar comments in the past that has not been in keeping with the theme of the board…for those who feel this post should not be here, I apologise.
    The second apology:
    This is one of those times where you feel muted, while others who do NOT represent you spout off.
    This involves the recent controversy over the way some of the British media have disgraced Britain by claiming that the handling of international terrorists is inhumane.
    These groups do not represent Britain and are considered extremely left wing, to my mind the average Brit does not agree with the condemnation that these idiots are throwing at America.
    One paper this week went to camp X-Ray to prove (if any was needed) that American soldiers are treating these criminals justly and humanely, while others were trying to capitilise on the hype by claiming otherwise.
    At the end of the day these people are just ignorant and have not even investigated the situation.
    The result is that the bond this country and America has had in the aftermath of Sept 11 has been severely strained, in which it appears that many Americans are disgusted by the U.K’s actions.
    As there are many Americans on this board, I would like to reiterate that this is the voice of some of the media and does not represent the country in any way.
    There maybe some who disagree with me on this, but I feel let down by the actions of some of the media and some politicians, and I guess I’m saying it here because there Americans present.
    Anyway like I said, I apologise if this seems OTT and un-necessary, just blowin off a little steam.
    BTW, the idiots responsible are The Daily Mail, The Guardian and The Mirror newspapers, I added that just in case you wanted to e-mail them and tell them what jerks they are!!!!
    Squishy

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Squish-ums:
    This is one of those times where you feel muted, while others who do NOT represent you spout off.
    Squishy

ah squishy, unfortunately, the people who are silly enough to take that seriously are not the types that show up in an international forum like this one to talk with their friends across the pond…this nonsense goes on everywhere, and i like to think that most of us view it for what it is; insects buzzing about and annoying you while you’re trying to get work done on a more positive note, all of the countries involved in this antiterrorism fight (uk, us and so on) are supposed to be the good guys, so we should have nothing to fear from such questions, and we should be glad that we live in places where such questioning is allowed it keeps us honest, and reminds us what this is all about…i recently heard general schwarzkopf speak, and some moron asked him why we didn’t just wipe out all muslims…true military people, as you probably know, are well aware of the loss of life and responsibility accruing thereto in any military action, and therefore are usually less hawkish than the guy sitting at home watching the telly…so the general was as appalled as the majority of the people in the audience, and replied appropriately “because we are supposed to be the good guys, otherwise what is the difference between us and them?”…these sentiments have been stated in many times and many places throughout history, but they are true and bear repeating nonetheless…anyway, thanks for the warm thoughts as always, squishy, people like you are what make this board so much fun to be a part of …love, fx

ps, if this turns into a thread, we can always move it to the angst forum, so we don’t have to worry about being off topic

Anonymous

Squish,
    As an American, your kind words are much appreciated. However, you should be aware that there is a great range of opinions among Americans about this issue, as there would be in any free society. I, for one, am disturbed at the idea of “detaining” these prisoners with no regard for our own constitution or the Geneva Conventions for war prisoners. Our country, like yours, is based on the rule of law, and disregarding our own principles, whatever the threat, does not, in the long run, help to strengthen our country. In that light, I am not concerned with British press criticism of our actions, since I believe that it does not derive from any fundamental anti-Americanism, but from a disappointment that we are not living up to the values that, as one of the world’s leading democracies, we should be promoting.
    Sorry for sounding off–my two cents. Cheers to our true friends across the pond…

Anonymous

It’s been said that the internet makes the world a smaller place, I believe that to be true, as before it, we just had to sit quietly while other’s spoke for us, which was the main reason for my last post.
    It’s nice to know that despite the stupidness of some of the U.K’s media, that you guy’s don’t take it to heart.
    The point that you also would have people who pipe up in these circumstances, is a point I overlooked.
    I just don’t think this country has any right to question America’s ability to deal with terrorists, it’s like we are adopting a superior moral stand, when we have absolutely no right to do so.
    Of course you would question human rights if somewhere like Albania was involved, but the media of this country doing it seems arrogant.
    Apparently one seargent guarding those terrorists put a question to a British journalist at camp X-Ray, he asked how we can criticize when we treated IRA prisoners far worse in the 70’s…which I thought was a pertinent question.
    Personally, I’m glad that I can write to tell you that the U.K (for the best part) bears no ill-will over the treatment of the prisoners, and I’m equally glad that you instinctively realise as much.
    Maybe I didn’t need to say anything, but I suppose more than anything I’m having a go the people who are writing this rubbish.
    Truth is, is that one day we will need the U.S, as this country is too small to take on those who oppose democracy alone.
    Anyway thanks for understanding why I wrote in the first place, just had to get it off my chest (although I’m still gonna eat the brains of those responsible…if they have any!!!)
    Squishy

P.S FX, Dwahling, I’ve been a silly cluster lizard, I did a bit of housekeeping on my P.C and inadvertantly wiped details of my password (cleaned out Temp Internet Files), would you be so kind as to e-mail my password for Squish-ums at the following address?…[email protected]
    Could you also un-log me so I can log back in.
    Luv Squishy

Anonymous

Thank god for American’s like you Puzzler – not to mention an American press also alarmed by the violation of Western standards in order to preserve the values of the West. I note that some of your newspapers have been insisting on due legal process – appparently something denied to suspected terrorists. I was also struck by Arnold’s (Terminator, and right wing republican) desire to approach ‘sleepers’ – or rather, supects suspected of ‘sleeping’ – with moderation and respect in accordance with tenets of the law 9you aint a law breaker unless you break the law). Now if only Bush would not invoke the notion of the Crusade, the myth of the wild west (Turner’s thesis et al regarding manifest destiny and the defacto colonosisation of an untamed land IN THE MIDDLE EAST) maybe we can get him talking some sense – like invoking the spectre of World World 3 via an axis to grind (jesus h christ!). Building a nuclear shelter as we speak.

Anonymous

Bonnee, you’re posts are really beginning to hurt my head, no offence, but your writing seems to follow what you study.
    Don’t take it the wrong way, but lighten up!!!
    Squishy

Anonymous

Bonnee & Squish,
    This is getting to be a serious threadis, but I suppose circumstances demand it. To return to the reason we’re here in the first place, I think back rather wistfully (no pun intended) to watching the Lexx destroy Orlando and thinking it was hilarious. Somehow blowing up cities doesn’t seem quite so funny anymore…
    Anyway, here’s to the idea of promoting international understanding through the internet. We’re not always going to agree on everything, but isn’t it great that we can express our ideas, instantly, to one another? And to set off yet another rant, I’ve also been a bit disappointed at this season’s Lexx, but, hell, I love it anyway.
    Offering up brains, humbly,
    Puzzler

dgrequeen
    Participant

A few weeks ago, I heard an international expert say on the radio that one of the most remarkable achievements of Western society is the capability to get people to sit down in the same room and talk with each other, even though they are armed to the teeth. I’ve been following the debate about the treatment of the prisoners at Camp X-Ray, and the bottom line is this: they are being treated humanely, despite their ongoing threats to murder their guards if they get their hands on a weapon. The military commander at Camp X-Ray has stated publicly that he is observing the Geneva Convention de facto, even though it is not the stated official policy of the U.S. Government concerning these people, and they have not been declared prisoners of war. The reason for this is simple: we DO believe in the rule of law, we ARE a civilized society (despite our flaws), and pragmatically, what goes around comes around.

I think we in the U.S. do understand that there is some objection to our policies in other countries, but that there is support also. The essence of a free society is to be able to disagree without fear of violence.

Personally, I think some of those detainees will be quietly sent home when things settle down (which I admit could take a while). The others may end up in prison forever, and those hard-core are the ones I’m happy to see locked up. We would like to believe that they’re mostly brave, honest, misguided men fighting for what they believed to be right, but the simple fact is, many of them are nothing more than murderous brutes who loved the killing for the sake of killing. Did we think our own society is the only one that produces such aberrants? I hardly think so, when so many of them have been taught from childhood that God approves of the killing of infidel scum and the negation of the female half of the human race.

That said, my highest hopes are that once the shooting is over, the West will begin a different kind of campaign in the Middle East, to convince them that we and our ways are not as inherently evil as they believe.

*stepping off the soapbox now.*

Anonymous

Without getting too embroiled in a political debate, I found dgrequeen’s last post to be correct in terms of what has happened and the risks that are being taken with the handling of these prisoners.
    Let’s not fool ourselves, these people are cold-blooded killers who will not hesitate to kill if given the opportunity.
    The U.S was quite right not to award them status of POW’s, doing this means that they cannot be punished fully. As the U.S cannot openly declare war in this instance (as there is no single country to declare war against), these people are regarded as murderers and have committed crimes.
    Don’t get me wrong, I’m not someone who say’s ’round them up in a field and bomb the *******s’, only that there is amongst them some of the worst and evil examples of mankind.
    I think it likely that the U.S intelligence experts will weed out the true monsters from the ones that have been brainwashed into fighting, those who have been ‘brainwashed’ will no doubt serve a jail term, while obviously a more sterner punishment will meted out to those who are unremittant killers.
    There have been many from the U.K that have fought for the Taliban and we don’t want them back, they seemed to think that they can go to Afghanistan and fight our soldiers and then come back as if nothing happened.
    But I think the other countries have got their backs up because the Geneva convention is not being implemented, and once that happens, you get human rights complaining and then everyone else jumps on the bandwagon.
    And then of course there is the Anti-American brigade who just feel that America is doing as it pleases as usual, yet these people seem to forget that it could have easily been their relatives on one those flights or in the twin towers, and the people at camp x-ray are the same people who sent the cowards to kill innocent people, as well as attempting to kill Allied soldiers as well as other numerous attrocities.
    I will never understand this concept of protecting evil, do the human rights groups actually believe that ensuring their rights will ensure world peace?, they are killers and they won’t change as they believe what they are doing is the will of their god, how can you protect people who know nothing else but death?
    But, after all said and done, America has proved that it is treating these people with respect, they are provided Korans and given hot showers and hot meals, for chrissake, the soldiers don’t even get that.
    And what be happening now if the roles were reversed?, well I think even the human rights groups know the answer to that.
    Squishy

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by :
    P.S FX, Dwahling, I’ve been a silly cluster lizard, I did a bit of housekeeping on my P.C and inadvertantly wiped details of my password (cleaned out Temp Internet Files), would you be so kind as to e-mail my password for Squish-ums at the following address?…[email protected]
    Could you also un-log me so I can log back in.
    Luv Squishy

dearest squish, you know that i live to serve; please check your email for three of the one thousand squish-like names registered pick the one you wish to use, and let me know which to delete…bad lizard!

[ 02-02-2002: Message edited by: FX ]

FX
    Participant

okay squish, be a dear and help out old fx here; two of the emails i have for you have given me mailer daemons; i am waiting for the third…i know you do not want the teeming masses to know about your secret life so private message me your correct email so that i can help you out…love and slaps …fx

all right! that tears it! none of the emails work…private message me the correct one or languish in unregistered inferno

Anonymous

Well, a response to the latest replies–I certainly appreciate everything said in the last few posts, but I still think it comes down to whether we, as a “civilized” people, are going to descend to the level of our enemies or continue to maintain our beliefs in justice, due process, etc. It’s not that the folks at Camp X-ray are necessarily being mistreated, but I am disturbed at the lack of definition of their status, or of their future. I’m hoping that some kind of procedures for “processing” them are developed, soon…and that the rules will follow accepted legal norms.
    Anyway, a neat little geopolitical reference in last night’s ep…when the Prez & Bunny were viewing the map of carrot infiltration, and were told that it was “worldwide”, all we saw was a view of the Western hemisphere, and Bunny (I think)responded “yes, they’re everywhere!” Well, despite everything, I think Americans do remain a bit provincial and insular, even now.
    Cheers to all, P.

Anonymous

Squish, this would have been better in the Angst forum – it would still be read and commented on ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:
    okay squish, be a dear and help out old fx here; two of the emails i have for you have given me mailer daemons; i am waiting for the third…i know you do not want the teeming masses to know about your secret life so private message me your correct email so that i can help you out…love and slaps …fx

all right! that tears it! none of the emails work…private message me the correct one or languish in unregistered inferno

Sorry FX, it seems that you have a hard time sorting my mess out and I’m really sorry for that. I did get a e-mail come through with the password and correct name, and happily I am logged back on, so it wasn’t a total waste of time!!!
    Anyhoo, it might be a good idea to delete all the previous Squish incarnations bar the one I’m using (Squishums), so at least if I get stuck again, I can always just put in a spanking new registration to get on the board.
    Squishy been lacking tasty brains to nibble on recently, and uses that as his lame excuse for being a bad cluster lizard!!!
    Again, humble apologies FX…
    Luv Squishy

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by SadGeezer:
    Squish, this would have been better in the Angst forum – it would still be read and commented on ๐Ÿ™‚

Much apologies Saddy, wasn’t too sure whether it would have qualified being a non-Sci-Fi angst, but then I guess better there than on the main board, could you also create a Squishy apology page for the endless apologies Squishy makes!!!
    Squishy

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Squishy:

I did get a e-mail come through with the password and correct name, and happily I am logged back on, so it wasn’t a total waste of time!!!
    Again, humble apologies FX…
    Luv Squishy

hmmmpff…well, okay (fx ruffles squishy’s topknot)…now write the correct information DOWN somewhere will you!

Anonymous

I think back rather wistfully (no pun intended) to watching the Lexx destroy Orlando and thinking it was hilarious.

Exactly. Somthing is gone now, and will not come back.

Thank you Squishy for the kind words. All of them! I have appreciated them, all of them, since the attacks. Especially when so many others (on my political board) were yelling about how the rest of the world hates Americans (okay, not entirely false..), your kindness was and is much appreciated!

*Hands Squishy knee-jerk anti-American brains, then realizes they don’t exist!*

Seriously, that month was hell, especially the first few weeks, and your comments really, really helped me through it!

Right, I’m rambling. Thanks again Squishy.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Hypatia:

Exactly. Somthing is gone now, and will not come back.

Thank you Squishy for the kind words. All of them! I have appreciated them, all of them, since the attacks. Especially when so many others (on my political board) were yelling about how the rest of the world hates Americans (okay, not entirely false..), your kindness was and is much appreciated!

*Hands Squishy knee-jerk anti-American brains, then realizes they don’t exist!*

Seriously, that month was hell, especially the first few weeks, and your comments really, really helped me through it!

Right, I’m rambling. Thanks again Squishy.

Heh, what are friends for, I just feel it’s unfair on the American people the way they are painted by some people in Europe.
    Personally, I think it’s mostly jealousy, you live in the most powerful and glamourous country in the world, and some feel envious.
    I truly believe that if this world of ours ever comes together, it will be the spirit of America that leads the way.
    I think like many Arabs, the Europeans are given the wrong impression of America, yep, there’s corporate greed and the US military sometimes appear gung-ho, but other countries are just the same…but it doesn’t mean the people are like those in the spotlight.
    Because you are the most powerful nation, your country is always in the public glare, and unfortunately, when a celebrity or politician does something questionable, many people believe that the rest of America must be the same.
    And because most of our T.V comes from you, what we see leads many to believe that life in America is just like what we see on T.V, ya know, like Boyz in the Hood is a typical American neighbourhood, or you all live life like Crockett and Tubbs!!!
    They don’t seem to realise that the American people are just like them, I think television really distorts the perception that Europe in particular, has of America.
    I find you all to be the most friendly people in the world, and I, like so many other’s in the U.K, are proud to have your country as an ally, but more importantly…as our friends.
    So it isn’t difficult for me to show you how much I care, your country are our brothers and sisters, and aside from a few idiots, the U.K will always look out for you, as you have always looked out for us.
    Squishy

Anonymous

Squishy: Talk like that will get you everywhere

Thank you, and I regret that little misunderstanding about tea and snowballs more than ever!

Anonymous

Ah, Squishy, you are the sweetest cluster lizard in the two universes…. If we ever meet, I am going to buy you a tall drink and a nice dinner…And you can sit on my lap while you eat it and I’ll pet your top-knot!

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by :
    Ah, Squishy, you are the sweetest cluster lizard in the two universes…. If we ever meet, I am going to buy you a tall drink and a nice dinner…And you can sit on my lap while you eat it and I’ll pet your top-knot!

Hey! No P.D.A.s on the SadBoard.

Kidding.

Anonymous

Get your hands off him!

Trollop.

Anonymous

quote:

Squishy: Talk like that will get you everywhere

Thank you, and I regret that little misunderstanding about tea and snowballs more than ever!

Everywhere?…Squishy blushes!!!, and I regret the tea and snowballs incident, except that I can’t remember it!!!, besides Squishy does not believe that he has ever had an argument with the lovely Hypatia.

Squishy

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by :

One day Squishy will make it to the land of the free, so one day I’ll take you up on that, but be warned, Cluster Lizards have very bad table manners and I’ll probably end up eating the chef before the first course…oh, and Squishy recommends you wear a plastic cover over your dress, as it’s likely to get very messy!!!
    But if you survive all that, then Squishy will look forward to having his top-knot petted!!!
    Squishy

Anonymous

quote:

Get your hands off him!

Trollop.

Fighting over a slightly deranged cluster lizard!?!, Squishy likes…more,more!!!

Squishy

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Everywhere?…Squishy blushes!!!, and I regret the tea and snowballs incident, except that I can’t remember it!!!, besides Squishy does not believe that he has ever had an argument with the lovely Hypatia.

That would be a reference to the Boston Massacre and Tea Party. Didn’t you learn about that? Or do British schools tell a different story.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by DalekTek790:

That would be a reference to the Boston Massacre and Tea Party. Didn’t you learn about that? Or do British schools tell a different story.

Ummm, nope same story told over here, unlike a U.S lead brigade capturing the enigma coding machine as claimed in U-571.
    I actually didn’t pay much attention in history, but wasn’t it something like you nicked our favourite drink and then we had a bit of a fight afterwards, still happens today, except beer is involved instead of tea!!!
    Squishy

Anonymous

quote:

Get your hands off him!

Trollop.

Hey! At least I’m buying him dinner first!!! And I respect Squishy for his mind, and that attractive top-knot!! I would never touch him below his top-knot, (without his lizardly permission!!!

Hussey!!

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by :

I would never touch him below his top-knot, (without his lizardly permission!!!

Hussey!!

a polite hussey er trollop no less! well, as senior strumpet, i vote that we auction squishy off to the highest bidder, and give the proceeds to charity…erm, of course, everyone on this board seems to be somewhat financially embarassed, but it was a thought

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by :

Hey! At least I’m buying him dinner first!!! And I respect Squishy for his mind, and that attractive top-knot!! I would never touch him below his top-knot, (without his lizardly permission!!!

Hussey!!

It’s just as well, as the top-knot is the only pretty part of a cluster lizard, the rest is fur and fangs.
    But you have my lizardly permission, as long as I can eat your pet (I’m partial to cat or dog, and will except budgie’s at a push!!!), and might work out cheaper than taking Squishy to a fancy restaurant…and considerably less embarressing!!!
    Squishy

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:

a polite hussey er trollop no less! well, as senior strumpet, i vote that we auction squishy off to the highest bidder, and give the proceeds to charity…erm, of course, everyone on this board seems to be somewhat financially embarassed, but it was a thought

I was wondering when you was going to join in FX!!!, I support the auction idea, as it would mean I can live in your wonderful country, and remember, all I require is a bed of hay, and fluffing of the top-knot once in a while, oh, and a years supply of Play-Lizard monthly…we can discuss my dietary requirements after you tell me off for eating your relatives!!!
    My preference is too stay with you FX, as you being senior strumpet may mean that you have a few ex’s (or male/female associates you don’t particularly like) to dispose of!!!
    In fact, the lady that has the most relatives, friends, enemies, pets and neighbours, get’s my vote!!!
    Squishy

FX
    Participant

quote:

we can discuss my dietary requirements after you tell me off for eating your relatives!!!
    My preference is too stay with you FX, as you being senior strumpet may mean that you have a few ex’s (or male/female associates you don’t particularly like) to dispose of!!!

Squishy

well now, the relatives are safely tucked away in virginia, and i only have one ex …but actually i had grander plans for homicidal cluster lizards…say, the IRS?

Anonymous

FX, I love it, only you could turn us “pathetically broke” people into “financially embarrassed”!!! I’m still laughing!

O.k., if Squishums ever rolls in a circle over here he will stay with the “Senior Strumpet…” But we will have to get one of those X-X-X-large pet carriers to bring him for a visit… Squishy, just stay your lusterly, I mean clusterly self!!

Anonymous

Nope, this is not settled yet! Squishums, I have an enourmous cat and I’ll feed him up just for you. I’ll take you everywhere with me and you can eat anyone who’s in front of me in a line (do Brits call it a cue?), and anyone who disses Lexx.

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Get your hands off him!

Trollop.

quote:

Originally posted by NB1:

Hussey!!

quote:

Originally posted by FX:

quote:

Originally posted by Aurora:
    Nope, this is not settled yet! Squishums, I have an enourmous cat and I’ll feed him up just for you. I’ll take you everywhere with me and you can eat anyone who’s in front of me in a line (do Brits call it a cue?), and anyone who disses Lexx.

Squish, how is it that you have four chicks fighting over you!?! What is your secret?!? If you tell me how you do it, I promise I won’t disagree with you ever again. I’ll even act insane like you want. I MUST KNOW!

Anonymous

quote:

Ummm, nope same story told over here, unlike a U.S lead brigade capturing the enigma coding machine as claimed in U-571.
    I actually didn’t pay much attention in history, but wasn’t it something like you nicked our favourite drink and then we had a bit of a fight afterwards, still happens today, except beer is involved instead of tea!!!

Yeah, except you drink your beer warm and your tea with milk. Ick.

Hmm, DalekTek got the reference to the Revolution AND my name.

*Sighs and bats eyes*

FX
    Participant

quote:

Squish, how is it that you have four chicks fighting over you!?! What is your secret?!? If you tell me how you do it, I promise I won’t disagree with you ever again. I’ll even act insane like you want. I MUST KNOW!

it’s that special blend of psychosis and cuteness;look at all the marriage proposals ted bundy got when he was in jail

FX
    Participant

quote:

*Sighs and bats eyes*

there you go dt!

Anonymous

Hey! Get your hands off him!!!

Loosey Goosey!!

Anonymous

What? Get your hands off, he’s mine!

Happy now, DT? Two chicks fighting over you

Edited to add:

Hey, can I fight over both of them? Oh well, sorry Squishy.

[ 11-02-2002: Message edited by: Hypatia ]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:

well now, the relatives are safely tucked away in virginia, and i only have one ex …but actually i had grander plans for homicidal cluster lizards…say, the IRS?

Ah yes, but I’m sure they’d like to visit, and you’d have something interesting to show them…ME!!!
    I’m afraid one cluster lizard taking on the IRS isn’t enough, we’d have to make more, do you fancy being mommy to a large number of cluster lizards???
    Obviously, they are not like normal children and require supervision and care, otherwise you might find your community missing a few people…actually you might find your missing a whole state!!!
    As for your ex, well no doubt he’ll be jealous of seeing you with a dashing cluster lizard and will no doubt confront me, thus giving me the opportunity to eat him…in self defence of course!!!
    Squishy

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by :
    FX, I love it, only you could turn us “pathetically broke” people into “financially embarrassed”!!! I’m still laughing!

O.k., if Squishums ever rolls in a circle over here he will stay with the “Senior Strumpet…” But we will have to get one of those X-X-X-large pet carriers to bring him for a visit… Squishy, just stay your lusterly, I mean clusterly self!!

Yep getting a cluster lizard through customs can be problematic, I usually join a travelling zoo and pass myself off as an alligator…never fails!!!
    A large pet carrier is needed, something like a bus would do it, but if you have anything smaller, I’m sure I can make it in a squeeze, and could you leave the pet that used it before in it?
    Squishy

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Aurora:

Now that sounds nice, you people really know how to treat a cluster lizard.
    I’m rather partial to cat, and if they are big and fat, well all the better, as it makes the blighters easier to catch.
    One added benefit to having a cluster lizard is that you don’t have to wait in queues (brit spelling!!!), most people tend to run fearing lives, but of course you always get the stubborn and stupid ones…they are my personal favourite, yum!!!
    But am I to be just your bodyguard, I say that because I’ll get old one day and my fangs will fall out, the topknot will be gone and you might not find me useful to have around anymore.
    Squishy

Anonymous

quote:

Being insane does help, plus pretending your MM but with a personality is a must.
    But I’ve recently found out that, that secretly women yearn for beady eyed cluster lizards who are homocidal and completely mad, I guess they feel safe with that!!!
    And I’ve heard that American women in particular like a lizard with a traditional English accent, kinda like Giles or Spike off Buffy.
    Oh one other tip…get yourself a topknot!!!, if doesn’t matter what you’ve got downstairs if you gotta topknot.
    Hope this helps!!!
    Squishy

Anonymous

quote:

What? Get your hands off, he’s mine!

Happy now, DT? Two chicks fighting over you

Edited to add:

Hey, can I fight over both of them? Oh well, sorry Squishy.

See DT, aren’t women fickle!!!, one moment your the object of their affection, next your yesterdays news…ah well, there goes Squishy’s plans to get too America.
    But Squishy takes his hat off to yer, Squishy is not as intellectual as you, and as is true of my dinner…brain size does matter!!!
    Squishy

Anonymous

quote:

Yeah, except you drink your beer warm and your tea with milk. Ick.

*Sighs and bats eyes*

Actually my beer goes straight into the fridge when it gets home, as I hate warm beer as well…yuk.
    But milk in hot tea is not such a bad idea, wouldn’t put it in a ice tea though.
    Squishy

Anonymous

Sorry Squishy, I realized that you were trying to take over the world with your clusterlizards, and that I had to send in the attack pandas……

We can still be friend – er, mortal enemies, can’t we?

Edit to add:

Well what do you expect, feeding my messanger to a bunch of clusterlizards? I bet DalekTek would be a perfect gentleman when it came to a war fought with beer and ice and clusterlizards and attack pandas!

Anonymous

quote:

Sorry Squishy, I realized that you were trying to take over the world with your clusterlizards, and that I had to send in the attack pandas……

We can still be friend – er, mortal enemies, can’t we?

Edit to add:

Well what do you expect, feeding my messanger to a bunch of clusterlizards? I bet DalekTek would be a perfect gentleman when it came to a war fought with beer and ice and clusterlizards and attack pandas!

I am not trying to take over the world and I am not the bad guy, I am merely attempting to repel the forces lead by you and Headgy before the invasion begins.
    As for your messenger, well I wasn’t the one who made him dress up like a tranny, the poor bloke was a gibbering wreck, so we had no choice but to eat him, as that’s what cluster lizards do.
    You run off with DT, see if I care (sobs), I can’t help what I am, but I’m sure there are other’s out there that would want to ruffle my top knot!!!
    DT, watch that Hypatia, she may seem like the nicest and loveliest lady you’ve met, but underneath it all works the mind of insane and corrupt person…you’ve been warned.
    Squishy

Anonymous

I was NOT trying to take over the world! And I explained that he was only a hologram.

But, DT, he is absolutly right about my insanity and corruption.

Anonymous

Just wanted to add a little note onto the end of this thread about New York mayor Rudy Guilliano.
    I recently said that the guy should be knighted and lo and behold on wednesday he was, so now all you lovely American peeps can call him Sir Rudy.
    Good ol Queenie for doing that, I actually didn’t think it was possible as I’ve heard that foreigners do not get knighthoods, but the rules derserved to be bended for Rudy.
    And I think it shows, that despite all the left wing Anti-America rhetoric, the British people still admire and respect Rudy and America, as obviously the Queen was quick to notice.
    So congrats Sir Rudy…
    Squishy

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.