O/T: An Apology

Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx O/T: An Apology

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Squishy:
    Everywhere?…Squishy blushes!!!, and I regret the tea and snowballs incident, except that I can’t remember it!!!, besides Squishy does not believe that he has ever had an argument with the lovely Hypatia.

That would be a reference to the Boston Massacre and Tea Party. Didn’t you learn about that? Or do British schools tell a different story. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by DalekTek790:

That would be a reference to the Boston Massacre and Tea Party. Didn’t you learn about that? Or do British schools tell a different story. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Ummm, nope same story told over here, unlike a U.S lead brigade capturing the enigma coding machine as claimed in U-571.
    I actually didn’t pay much attention in history, but wasn’t it something like you nicked our favourite drink and then we had a bit of a fight afterwards, still happens today, except beer is involved instead of tea!!!
    Squishy [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Hypatia:

Get your hands off him!

Trollop. [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Hey! At least I’m buying him dinner first!!! And I respect Squishy for his mind, and that attractive top-knot!! I would never touch him below his top-knot, (without his lizardly permission!!!

Hussey!! [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by :

I would never touch him below his top-knot, (without his lizardly permission!!!

Hussey!! [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

a polite hussey er trollop no less! [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] well, as senior strumpet, i vote that we auction squishy off to the highest bidder, and give the proceeds to charity…erm, of course, everyone on this board seems to be somewhat financially embarassed, but it was a thought [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by :

Hey! At least I’m buying him dinner first!!! And I respect Squishy for his mind, and that attractive top-knot!! I would never touch him below his top-knot, (without his lizardly permission!!!

It’s just as well, as the top-knot is the only pretty part of a cluster lizard, the rest is fur and fangs.
    But you have my lizardly permission, as long as I can eat your pet (I’m partial to cat or dog, and will except budgie’s at a push!!!), and might work out cheaper than taking Squishy to a fancy restaurant…and considerably less embarressing!!!
    Squishy [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:

a polite hussey er trollop no less! [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] well, as senior strumpet, i vote that we auction squishy off to the highest bidder, and give the proceeds to charity…erm, of course, everyone on this board seems to be somewhat financially embarassed, but it was a thought [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I was wondering when you was going to join in FX!!!, I support the auction idea, as it would mean I can live in your wonderful country, and remember, all I require is a bed of hay, and fluffing of the top-knot once in a while, oh, and a years supply of Play-Lizard monthly…we can discuss my dietary requirements after you tell me off for eating your relatives!!!
    My preference is too stay with you FX, as you being senior strumpet may mean that you have a few ex’s (or male/female associates you don’t particularly like) to dispose of!!!
    In fact, the lady that has the most relatives, friends, enemies, pets and neighbours, get’s my vote!!!
    Squishy [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Squishy:

we can discuss my dietary requirements after you tell me off for eating your relatives!!!
    My preference is too stay with you FX, as you being senior strumpet may mean that you have a few ex’s (or male/female associates you don’t particularly like) to dispose of!!!

well now, the relatives are safely tucked away in virginia, and i only have one ex [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]…but actually i had grander plans for homicidal cluster lizards…say, the IRS? [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Anonymous

FX, I love it, only you could turn us “pathetically broke” people into “financially embarrassed”!!! I’m still laughing!

O.k., if Squishums ever rolls in a circle over here he will stay with the “Senior Strumpet…” But we will have to get one of those X-X-X-large pet carriers to bring him for a visit… Squishy, just stay your lusterly, I mean clusterly self!!

[img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Anonymous

Nope, this is not settled yet! Squishums, I have an enourmous cat and I’ll feed him up just for you. I’ll take you everywhere with me and you can eat anyone who’s in front of me in a line (do Brits call it a cue?), and anyone who disses Lexx.

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Get your hands off him!

Trollop. [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

quote:

Originally posted by NB1:

quote:

Originally posted by FX:

quote:

Originally posted by Aurora:
    Nope, this is not settled yet! Squishums, I have an enourmous cat and I’ll feed him up just for you. I’ll take you everywhere with me and you can eat anyone who’s in front of me in a line (do Brits call it a cue?), and anyone who disses Lexx.

Squish, [i]how[/i] is it that you have [b]four[/b] chicks fighting over you!?! What is your secret?!? If you tell me how you do it, I promise I won’t disagree with you ever again. I’ll even act insane like you want. [b]I MUST KNOW![/b] [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Anonymous

quote:

Ummm, nope same story told over here, unlike a U.S lead brigade capturing the enigma coding machine as claimed in U-571.
    I actually didn’t pay much attention in history, but wasn’t it something like you nicked our favourite drink and then we had a bit of a fight afterwards, still happens today, except beer is involved instead of tea!!!

Yeah, except you drink your beer warm and your tea with milk. Ick.

Hmm, DalekTek got the reference to the Revolution AND my name.

*Sighs and bats eyes*

FX
    Participant

quote:

Squish, [i]how[/i] is it that you have [b]four[/b] chicks fighting over you!?! What is your secret?!? If you tell me how you do it, I promise I won’t disagree with you ever again. I’ll even act insane like you want. [b]I MUST KNOW![/b] [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

[img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] it’s that special blend of psychosis and cuteness;look at all the marriage proposals ted bundy got when he was in jail [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

FX
    Participant

quote:

*Sighs and bats eyes*

there you go dt! [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Anonymous

Hey! Get your hands off him!!!

Loosey Goosey!! [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Anonymous

What? Get your hands off, he’s mine!

Happy now, DT? Two chicks fighting over you [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Edited to add:

Hey, can I fight over both of them? Oh well, sorry Squishy. [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img]

[ 11-02-2002: Message edited by: Hypatia ]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:

well now, the relatives are safely tucked away in virginia, and i only have one ex [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]…but actually i had grander plans for homicidal cluster lizards…say, the IRS? [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Ah yes, but I’m sure they’d like to visit, and you’d have something interesting to show them…ME!!!
    I’m afraid one cluster lizard taking on the IRS isn’t enough, we’d have to make more, do you fancy being mommy to a large number of cluster lizards???
    Obviously, they are not like normal children and require supervision and care, otherwise you might find your community missing a few people…actually you might find your missing a whole state!!!
    As for your ex, well no doubt he’ll be jealous of seeing you with a dashing cluster lizard and will no doubt confront me, thus giving me the opportunity to eat him…in self defence of course!!!
    Squishy [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by :
    FX, I love it, only you could turn us “pathetically broke” people into “financially embarrassed”!!! I’m still laughing!

O.k., if Squishums ever rolls in a circle over here he will stay with the “Senior Strumpet…” But we will have to get one of those X-X-X-large pet carriers to bring him for a visit… Squishy, just stay your lusterly, I mean clusterly self!!

[img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Yep getting a cluster lizard through customs can be problematic, I usually join a travelling zoo and pass myself off as an alligator…never fails!!!
    A large pet carrier is needed, something like a bus would do it, but if you have anything smaller, I’m sure I can make it in a squeeze, and could you leave the pet that used it before in it?
    Squishy [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Aurora:

Now that sounds nice, you people really know how to treat a cluster lizard.
    I’m rather partial to cat, and if they are big and fat, well all the better, as it makes the blighters easier to catch.
    One added benefit to having a cluster lizard is that you don’t have to wait in queues (brit spelling!!!), most people tend to run fearing lives, but of course you always get the stubborn and stupid ones…they are my personal favourite, yum!!!
    But am I to be just your bodyguard, I say that because I’ll get old one day and my fangs will fall out, the topknot will be gone and you might not find me useful to have around anymore.
    Squishy [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Anonymous

quote:

Being insane does help, plus pretending your MM but with a personality is a must.
    But I’ve recently found out that, that secretly women yearn for beady eyed cluster lizards who are homocidal and completely mad, I guess they feel safe with that!!!
    And I’ve heard that American women in particular like a lizard with a traditional English accent, kinda like Giles or Spike off Buffy.
    Oh one other tip…get yourself a topknot!!!, if doesn’t matter what you’ve got downstairs if you gotta topknot.
    Hope this helps!!!

Anonymous

quote:

What? Get your hands off, he’s mine!

Happy now, DT? Two chicks fighting over you [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Edited to add:

Hey, can I fight over both of them? Oh well, sorry Squishy. [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img]

See DT, aren’t women fickle!!!, one moment your the object of their affection, next your yesterdays news…ah well, there goes Squishy’s plans to get too America.
    But Squishy takes his hat off to yer, Squishy is not as intellectual as you, and as is true of my dinner…brain size does matter!!!

Anonymous

quote:

Yeah, except you drink your beer warm and your tea with milk. Ick.

*Sighs and bats eyes*

Actually my beer goes straight into the fridge when it gets home, as I hate warm beer as well…yuk.
    But milk in hot tea is not such a bad idea, wouldn’t put it in a ice tea though.

Anonymous

Sorry Squishy, I realized that you were trying to take over the world with your clusterlizards, and that I had to send in the attack pandas……

We can still be friend – er, mortal enemies, can’t we? [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Edit to add:

Well what do you expect, feeding my messanger to a bunch of clusterlizards? I bet DalekTek would be a perfect gentleman when it came to a war fought with beer and ice and clusterlizards and attack pandas! [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Anonymous

quote:

Sorry Squishy, I realized that you were trying to take over the world with your clusterlizards, and that I had to send in the attack pandas……

We can still be friend – er, mortal enemies, can’t we? [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Edit to add:

Well what do you expect, feeding my messanger to a bunch of clusterlizards? I bet DalekTek would be a perfect gentleman when it came to a war fought with beer and ice and clusterlizards and attack pandas! [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

I am not trying to take over the world and I am not the bad guy, I am merely attempting to repel the forces lead by you and Headgy before the invasion begins.
    As for your messenger, well I wasn’t the one who made him dress up like a tranny, the poor bloke was a gibbering wreck, so we had no choice but to eat him, as that’s what cluster lizards do.
    You run off with DT, see if I care (sobs), I can’t help what I am, but I’m sure there are other’s out there that would want to ruffle my top knot!!!
    DT, watch that Hypatia, she may seem like the nicest and loveliest lady you’ve met, but underneath it all works the mind of insane and corrupt person…you’ve been warned.

Anonymous

I was NOT trying to take over the world! And I explained that he was only a hologram. [img]images/smiles/icon_razz.gif[/img]

But, DT, he is absolutly right about my insanity and corruption. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Anonymous

Just wanted to add a little note onto the end of this thread about New York mayor Rudy Guilliano.
    I recently said that the guy should be knighted and lo and behold on wednesday he was, so now all you lovely American peeps can call him Sir Rudy.
    Good ol Queenie for doing that, I actually didn’t think it was possible as I’ve heard that foreigners do not get knighthoods, but the rules derserved to be bended for Rudy.
    And I think it shows, that despite all the left wing Anti-America rhetoric, the British people still admire and respect Rudy and America, as obviously the Queen was quick to notice.
    So congrats Sir Rudy…
    Squishy [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.