Series 4

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Bascule
    Participant

Hey all,

Sorry about this, but I’ve looked long and hard through the forums here, and some other Interwebs too, and I just can’t find any info on when Series 4 will start here in the UK, or what channel it’ll be on. If anyone can help I’d be really grateful.

xxx

B

P.S. My sympathies to all who knew anyone involved in the WTC disaster.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Bascule:
    Hey all,

Sorry about this, but I’ve looked long and hard through the forums here, and some other Interwebs too, and I just can’t find any info on when Series 4 will start here in the UK, or what channel it’ll be on. If anyone can help I’d be really grateful.

xxx

B

P.S. My sympathies to all who knew anyone involved in the WTC disaster.

Hey Bascule, firstly welcome to the madness that is the Lexx sadboard!!!
    I believe that the new season will be making an appearance in January on the UK Sci-Fi channel, although no confirmation as yet.
    I have asked FX if she can find out when she goes to meet the beans in October, so we should know soon enough.
    Squishy

Anonymous

As Squishy says – Sometime Early 2002.

Its fantastic too!

Welcome to the Sadworld. Good to see another UKer.

HEY SQUISHY! You seen any Season 4 yet?

Anonymous

Thank you Bascule, and welcome to the sadboard.

Scifi’s site in the U.S says U.S gets the rest of S4 in January, and England is supposed to get it around the same time.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by JumpingJedi:
    As Squishy says – Sometime Early 2002.

Its fantastic too!

Welcome to the Sadworld. Good to see another UKer.

HEY SQUISHY! You seen any Season 4 yet?

No, but lucky ol Saddy get’s to see it, one of the benefits of being the big cheese round here I guess.
    But I do get excellently written commentaries/spoilers from the Goddess Hypatia, she usually gives a full synopsis on a sunday or monday, and it’s as good as seeing the ep!!!
    Squishy bows before the awesome Hypatia.
    Squishy

Bascule
    Participant

Thanks peeps. Bloody hell, 2002; seems like an eternity away.

BTW, just how has Sad got to see the new eps anyway? Lucky *******. Lovable lucky *******, but ******* all the same.

Anonymous

Welcome, Bascule! I hope you find lots here to entertain you while waiting for 2002. Based on the UKers I’ve met here in Saddy’s zoo, I say the more the merrier!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Bascule:
    Thanks peeps. Bloody hell, 2002; seems like an eternity away.

BTW, just how has Sad got to see the new eps anyway? Lucky *******. Lovable lucky *******, but ******* all the same.

Well it seems ol’ saddy is quite popular with the salter peeps, I have it on good authority that he’s slept with all the women on the cast and crew (ok maybe not Anna Cameron!!!), he’s best pals with Mikey M (they based Kai’s hairdo on saddy!!!), and he spends holiday’s in the med with Paul, Lex, Jeff and Brian, plus he’s been engaged to Xenia…and he did all this to get his mits on Lexx S4.
    Or maybe he’s just one lucky SOB!!!
    Squishy

Anonymous
    Inactive

LTNS

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Cat:
    LTNS

Huh?

Anonymous

LTNS = Long Time No See

& welcome

Anonymous

i am so sad that some lexx fans don’t get to see lexx till way after US fan get to see it. why is this? can someone explain why there is this huge delay? it doesn’t seem fair to our UK friends it just doesn’t make sense in this day and age of technology! i empathize with our UK friends, it is going to be torture to wait till 2002 for the rest of the eps.

theFrey
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by mary beth:
    i am so sad that some lexx fans don’t get to see lexx till way after US fan get to see it. why is this? can someone explain why there is this huge delay? it doesn’t seem fair to our UK

I know, I felt exactly the same way when I fould out that the UK peeps had video’s of season two, but I couldn’t buy them here.

Anonymous

I heard it was starting in November…

Princess of Fire

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.