Sexiest Stars?

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    starmanjohn
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜ˆ Which Sci-Fie series show has sexiest stars?(choices)Lexx,Cleopratra 2525,Star Trek,or any X-men series?They all relate to sex,space,fantasy,power,lust!Opinions please!My self I am inclined towards Xenia Seebergh in anything or if she is in nothing at all!The curiouse one,(starmanjohn)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m really tempted to say Lexx; there’s just something about Feppo and Smoor. ๐Ÿ˜‰ No, Eva Habermann (Zev), they don’t get much sexier than her in my opinion, and Doreen Jacobi (Wist) is a knockout too. Hang on, it’s not really sci-fi, ‘though it did have some occasional sci-fi elements, but I’d love to be able to say The Avengers for Diana Rigg (Emma Peel). Hmm…

Anonymous

Zev, Xev, Lyekka, Giggerota, Bunny, etc., etc…
    ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Dudelove76
    Participant

Da Dude thinks that Xenia (Xev) is the foxiest lady in da land daddy-o!!!!, me and Xenia would make a graet pair daddy, cause I’m the hippiest cat in da land daddy-o!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWEEEE HAVE MERCY!!!!!!!

nursewhen
    Participant

You can’t have her hunnybunch, last time I looked she was engaged to somebody else!

nursewhen
    Participant

You be careful Hunny Pet, if he catches you, he’ll throw you helluva far and I wouldn’t want you to get hurt!

pet
    Participant

Overall? It’s not one of the choices, but Firefly, most definately, good variety, something for everyone, and they wear really, really tight pants….

I’ll be in my bunk. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

But personally, the Prisoner has my man in it: brains, unshakeable loyalty, boundless energy, overdeveloped sense of justice (but not the type who pretends to fight just to hear himself talk), the voice of the Devil and eyes too blue for God to have made… that combo does it for me.

Not too much for the guys in that show, though, or for the ladies who aren’t interested in prefacing an interrogation of Number 6 by smearing him with a honey glaze….

So yes, I would still have to recommend Firefly. Or Lexx if you go for the not-fully-human crowd.

Pet;D
    (No.83)

P.S. Ack! Did I just type that out loud?! ๐Ÿ˜€

Dudelove76
    Participant
    nursewhen wrote:

You be careful Hunny Pet, if he catches you, he’ll throw you helluva far and I wouldn’t want you to get hurt!

helluva far?…….. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Anonymous
    Inactive

Pet, there certainly is something for this guy in The Prisoner:

And there’s something decidedly Eva Habermannesque about her.

LadyJade69
    Participant
    Dudelove76 wrote:

remember God Gave Rock n Rooooooll to you

Little Richard…my bad.. ๐Ÿ˜•

Dudelove76
    Participant

Alice Cooper is cool daddy-o

pet
    Participant
    Logan wrote:

Pet, there certainly is something for this guy in The Prisoner:

And there’s something decidedly Eva Habermannesque about her.

I dunno, I would say there’s more Vlad in her than Zev, aside from this outfit, that is.

Wouldn’t “Lady Death” and Kai make a cute couple? Though I admit I would be afraid to attend the reception….

I guess I was really referring to recurring characters. The Taxi driver in Arrival, Little Bo Peep and Number 86 are all quite cute, but barely appear. And how could we forget the most luscious of the Number 2’s?

๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Pet;D
    (No.83)

Hammertoe
    Participant

It’s not even a contest. LEXX-Eva Habermann all the way. Bunny’s o.k., Lyekka’s alright, Xenia’s not bad (ya hear me dudelove) but Eva is perfect. I learned german just in case I meet her one day I can seduce her and we’ll live happily ever after. JAWOL! ๐Ÿ™„

Anonymous

Or Jaqueline Pierce – Servalan from Blakes 7. Mmmmmmm

nursewhen
    Participant

Oh YES! Absolute POWER!!

Hey are we just limited to women here?

*Quick re-read of thread opener*

Woo Hoo! Here comes a picture of Stephen Grief, the one and ONLY Travis from Blake’s 7.

(image nicked from here )

Now there’s power, intelligence, ruthlessness and a good looking chap to boot!

OOoooOOOOooooOOoooo!!!!!

Leatherleatherleatherleather!!

*THUD*

Dudelove76
    Participant

acturally I think Annalise Braakenseik is the hottest chick on earth, but don’t tell Xenia that, she gets jealous when I look at other women

starmanjohn
    Participant

Hey I love those replys especially ones with sexy pictures!I believe i must modify my criteria,we must find sexiest female star from ALL sci-fie movies(dont tell Xev,she bites,Cluster Lizard thing).Rember must look for sex,lust fantasy,horror,power,sex appeal only sci-fie women have!

nursewhen
    Participant

Hey, I want to play too, can’t you extend it to males as well? ๐Ÿ™

Oh well, if It’s got to be female, the Goddess has got to be Barbarella!

๐Ÿ˜€

starmanjohn
    Participant

8) Yes nursewhen we shall include males!We definately want women to participate(play).Same criteria,show or movie must include sex,lust,power,fantasy,horror!Hey I cant argue with Barberalla!Lets Play!

lexxrobotech
    Participant

I still think Lexx takes the cake.

Zev and Xev are first and second in terms of my sc-fi-babe-o-romater!

streudel
    Participant

Don’t have to even think about it. Lexx has the sexiest stars of any sci fi show, IMHO. Not a bum steer in the bunch.

Kai is the sexiest male sci fi character I’ve ever seen, period.

pet
    Participant

I would agree with Barbarella as a single-shot Sci-Fi Sexy Queen, but Lexx and Firefly have more choices as far as groups of sexy people.

Kai’s cute, but he doesn’t do it for me. I would not dare fight Streudel for him :), why don’t you lead Kai over there to the closet with you, and I’ll take Number 6 out to the clearing with me…. ๐Ÿ˜€

(Where’d I put that honey? ๐Ÿ˜› )

Pet;D
    (No.83)

nursewhen
    Participant
    pet wrote:

Kai’s cute, but he doesn’t do it for me. I would not dare fight Streudel for him :), why don’t you lead Kai over there to the closet with you, and I’ll take Number 6 out to the clearing with me…. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Pet;D

Hey! And there was me thinking I was the only one he didn’t do it for. Woo Hoo! I’m not an outcast ๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous

Star Trek babes: Nana Visitor (Kira on DS9), Michelle Forbes (Ro on TNG/DS9), Linda Park (Hoshi on Enterprise), Nichelle Nichols (Uhura, TOS)

Farscape babes: Gigi Edgley (Chiana), Alyssa-Jane Cook (Gilina aka “PK Tech Girl”), Imogen Annesley (Scorpy’s original nurse)

Other Space Show Babes: Lexa Doig (Rommy/Andromeda from “Andromeda”), Jewel Staite (Kaylee on “Firefly”)

streudel
    Participant

Pet, I have the feeling if I managed to get Kai in that closet, he’d borrow a line from Number 6.

Streudel: Come on, Kai. I’ve got all night to nag and whine ’til you give it up…by hook or by crook…

Kai: You’ll not get it!

I’m not willing to fight you for him, but Number 6 is delicious, too. ๐Ÿ˜€

streudel
    Participant

Chewbacca is sexier than Kai…..

This is true, Chewbacca is sexy. And he does have much more luxuriant hair than Kai. But I think Kai’s conversational skills are streaks ahead of Chewie’s, thus making Kai a bit more desirable than a Wookie. ๐Ÿ˜›

Dudelove76
    Participant

Princess Lai was sexy in Return of the Jedi when Jaba the Hut made her wear that little skimpy number

Hammertoe
    Participant

princess Lay Her. Oh so juvenile

nursewhen
    Participant
    ”Stormsweeper” wrote:

Star Trek babes: Nana Visitor (Kira on DS9), Michelle Forbes (Ro on TNG/DS9), Linda Park (Hoshi on Enterprise), Nichelle Nichols (Uhura, TOS)

Talking of star Trek babes, the original series was packed to the gills with them, but many were just one episode one-offs.

Star Trek also used to cheat by using soft focus and lighting them up so their eyes would glow giving them a real other wordly look.

(images nicked from here )

Yeoman Rand being a prime example. I love the elaborate hairdos too.

(Image nicked from here)

And don’t forget the super sexy green dancer! Woo Hoo!

http://www.sixtiescity.com/startrek/LOST/Lost.htm
    There’s loads of them here! Come on admit it, they’re amazing!

And I’ve still got a bit of a soft spot for Kirk and his endlessly ripped shirt and nipple exposure ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜€
    *THUD*

(image nicked from here)

So my vote for super sexy ladies goes to Star Trek the orignal series. ๐Ÿ˜€

starmanjohn
    Participant

I believe we are on a roll,pleanty of sex,lust,space but what about horror and power!We cannot forget all the sexy vampire girls,all the sexy witches(sirens)and the power hungry super hero women!(and men).Some older movies,shows got very high marks for sex,power,horror!lets explore the rest of the fantasy!(I still love Xev)but vampire women,witches lok out they are cool to!

Anonymous
    nursewhen wrote:

Talking of star Trek babes, the original series was packed to the gills with them, but many were just one episode one-offs.

….

And don’t forget the super sexy green dancer! Woo Hoo!

Yes, they did have quite the bevy then. I just couldn’t find the names of any of them besides Majel Barret and Yeoman Rand’s actress, neither of whom really do it for me.

Orion Slave Girls, on the other hand.. *thud* ๐Ÿ˜‰ There’s a site that’s done tons of these, but I did my own “OSG” version of Louise Brooks:

http://www.stormsweeper.net/louisebrooks/misc/louise_orionslavegirl.jpg

nursewhen
    Participant
    ”stormsweeper” wrote:

Yes, they did have quite the bevy then. I just couldn’t find the names of any of them besides Majel Barret and Yeoman Rand’s actress, neither of whom really do it for me.

Orion Slave Girls, on the other hand.. *thud* ๐Ÿ˜‰ There’s a site that’s done tons of these, but I did my own “OSG” version of Louise Brooks:

http://www.stormsweeper.net/louisebrooks/misc/louise_orionslavegirl.jpg

Hey, very nice Orion slave Louise Brooks!! ๐Ÿ˜€

I have to admit, Yeoman Rand (Grace Lee Whitney) didn’t do it for me either (if you know what I mean), though the powers that be obviously considered her to be the ultimate. I just used her as an example of soft focus and eye lighting.

(umm… I think I’d better add the Majel Barret also didn’t do it for me ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

starmanjohn wrote:

what about horror and power!We cannot forget all the sexy vampire girls,all the sexy witches(sirens)and the power hungry super hero women!(and men).

Ooh.. I’m struggling now since Servalan’s already been done!

How about Sarah Douglas from Superman II

She was very villainous!
    (Image nicked from here)

Or Ornella Muti as Princess Aura in Flash!

Not too hot on the evil front since daddy trussed her up good and proper, but a babe nonetheless! ๐Ÿ˜€
    (Image nicked from here)

Dudelove76
    Participant

I’m suprised no one has mentioned Dr Frank n Furter

Anonymous

Dudelove76 Posted: 01 Jul 2003 06:31 Post subject:

I’m suprised no one has mentioned Dr Frank n Furter

as much as go for the whole long hair thing frankie’s just a bit to epheminate for my tastes, and columbia was pritter than him/her anyway.

um my votes

bilar crais (farscape)
    Kai (lex)
    connor (angel)
    wesley (angel)

im sure their are others but i can think of sifi ones just now.

nursewhen
    Participant

Moving on to male power/sex. I’m off back to Blake’s 7 again and bringing in Avon. 25 years on and the Paul Darrow fan club is still rocking!

(Image nicked from here)
    I think half of the attraction was not knowing if he was a good guy or a bad one.
    Put him together with Servalan and the air was electric! ๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous

i’ve been mulling this sort of thing over for a couple of weeks now, with respect to another thread… yes, Travis may have been tasty in leather. but Avon was THE coolest character on Blake’s 7, and despite everything else, has always been my favourite. i think it comes from the fact that, at least in tv land, there is nothing more sexy than a dangerous man-and because you never quite knew if he was one of the good guys or the bad guys it added to the aura, so to speak.

PS- Ben Browder and Vin Diesel- yum!!!! ๐Ÿ˜›

pet
    Participant

Actually, if we’re going for movies, too, I’d have to go with Kurt Russell in Soldier. I have never seen a more perfect chest in my life!

*THUD*

Wish I had a good pic of that, but no time to search or cap.sigh.

Anonymous

Lyta Alexander, hands down ( just where I like ’em…. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ )

nasym
    Participant

Angel: Buffy, tvS
    Kai: Lexx
    Kim: Star trek Voyager
    Cole: Charmed

nothing can ever beat Julian mc Mayhon as “Cole” in Charmed

starmanjohn
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜† So many wonderfull sexy stars,we must continue!(starmanjohn)

Participant

Here is an oldie but a goodie.

Does anyone remember Gabrielle Drake from ‘UFO’

Let me jog your memory

starmanjohn
    Participant

8) Gaberial Drake definately has the stuff!,look at those legs!!!That suit definately fits all the right places.She definately has a spot in sexiest stars!Hey i got another one,do you remember Lea Lue from fifth element?(That sexy red head)So many good looking wonderfull delisious women.(starmanjohn)

Participant

Yes, I agree. Leeloo was hot in ‘The Fifth Element. In fact it got me to thinking about other red heads in sci fi. I was thinking about Mel from Dr. Who but then remembered the one I really liked. Peri Brown played by Nicola Bryant.

Jennicide
    Participant
    nasym wrote:

nothing can ever beat Julian mc Mayhon as “Cole” in Charmed

ohh yeah, close but no cigar..
    what about :

Logan: Dark Angel
    Spike: Buffy

and to top it all off,

Orlando Bloom: in anything..but especially with the long white blonde hair of an elf in LOTR.
    mmmmmmm excuse me while i wipe the drool off my chin. (What a first impression.)

starmanjohn
    Participant

8) Yep,long blond-white hair,she definatly worth drooling about!She got all right stuff in all right places for sure!(starmanjohn)

nursewhen
    Participant
    starmanjohn wrote:

8) Yep,long blond-white hair,she definatly worth drooling about!She got all right stuff in all right places for sure!(starmanjohn)

Umm *cough* I do believe Orlando Bloom is of the male variety and rather nice in Pirates of the Caribbean too ๐Ÿ˜€

Image nicked from here

Perhaps you’re thinking of Kate Blanchett as Galadriel?

Image nicked from here

iStan
    Participant

I must say that I find this conversation very, ahem, stimulating.

Sexiest stars? The two from Super Nova, Lexx 2.0 heh, heh, heh…

Capt. James T. Kirk had a certain hammy hunkishness to him. Pair him with Zev and watch the sparks fly across the cosmos (I do prefer Eva Habermann over Xenia Seeberg as both actor and eye candy- no disrespect meant to either.

Actually, throw Patrick McGoogan and Diana Rigg into the mix, and please, someone, bring a video camera along.

Jennicide
    Participant
    nursewhen wrote:

Umm *cough* I do believe Orlando Bloom is of the male variety and rather nice in Pirates of the Caribbean too ๐Ÿ˜€

I couldn’t have said it better myself.
    Sadly however, i’ve not actually seen “Pirates” yet… stupid Australian release dates! However I do have the intention of doing so.

I’d also like to add another sexy star to my list:

and that is, Seth Green aka Oz in buffy.

Really, the goodness that is Buffy just never stops does it? I mean, even though is has all sadly ended, the goodness just continues – whether it be in the forms of memories, or the dvd collectors editions.

You really must forgive me my sentimental ramblings – being so far behind, we only just lost the show the week before last. The last tastes are still lingering.

But if you really think about it both Buffy, and Angel (the shows) are filled with beautiful people. Even being of the female variety myself, I can still, with good conscience say that Willow is hot, dispite her apparent doudyness. As is Xander – especially when he was a soldier..mmm

starmanjohn
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜ฏ Do believe i got a little egg on my face here,Orlando does not seem to be the woman i had in mind.I am glad he appeals to femals the same as these drop dead georgeous femals do to us! ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

starmanjohn
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜† I like to add Sara Michelle Geller to sexiest list also,she has looks and evil,cool personality,a very good bad girl!(She still aint Xenia!),but she does got the stuff!

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.