What was that THING???

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx What was that THING???

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Okay, I was so excited about seeing the new season I wanted to lick my tv screen but what the hell was that thing shown at the beginning and at the end of the show??? Anyone else thinking….INSECT(?????) maybe? Anyway, WHOO-HOO!

Anonymous

That’s what I’m thinking. BUT!! You shoulda posted this under episodes AND included a spoiler. Remember all the poor UK people aren’t getting it until Aug, about the same time we’ll be getting the 4th LEXX DVD!!

And all you UK people can go buy your uncut LEXX season 3 videos

Anonymous

So is season 4 really going to be shown in the UK as early as August? Where did you get your information from just out of interest?

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by X:
    That’s what I’m thinking. BUT!! You shoulda posted this under episodes AND included a spoiler. Remember all the poor UK people aren’t getting it until Aug, about the same time we’ll be getting the 4th LEXX DVD!!

And all you UK people can go buy your uncut LEXX season 3 videos

Uh, X, do you think i or any of the other people from the U.K are obsessed with Lexx or something because everyday you post blah blah, we got Lexx before you so up yours and all that ****, but do you think i really care, i can wait for the series to come out over here, it’s no big deal, you know, it’s not life and death, i’m quite happy watching series 3 over here, but it’s annoying hearing you brag on this board evryday like a 9-year old kid, so shut up is it.

——————
    quoth the Raven ‘nevermore’

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by BlackCloud:
    …what the hell was that thing shown at the beginning and at the end of the show??? maybe?

We’re all asking that same question. It looked to me like an asteroid with a bunch of T.V. antennae set up on it. Maybe the Hale-Bopp aliens want to pick up cable.

But I don’t remember it being shown at the end. The last scene (on the Sci-Fi Channel in America) was inside the Lexx with Stan overjoyed to have the key again.

Anyone else thinking….INSECT(?????)

That’s a distinct possibility. Maybe it’s an egg case or something. There’d better be Insects in this season!

——————

“Exterminate!” -Dalek warrior, The Daleks: Episode 4-The Ambush

“Feel the power of the dark Crystal!” -skekTek the Scientist, The Dark Crystal

“I will love you forever!” -drone #790, Lexx 1.1: I Worship His Shadow

[This message has been edited by DalekTek790 (edited July 14, 2001).]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by DalekTek790:
    But I don’t remember it being shown at the end. The last scene (on the Sci-Fi Channel in America) was inside the Lexx with Stan overjoyed to have the key again.

No it wasn’t. It ended with the thing flying toward the camera. The only people who’ve seen it on TV have been US viewers, so I saw the final scene on the Sci-Fi Channel in America, and it was there. Watch it again.

–Aleck

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Aleck:
    No it wasn’t. It ended with the thing flying toward the camera. The only people who’ve seen it on TV have been US viewers, so I saw the final scene on the Sci-Fi Channel in America, and it was there. Watch it again.

–Aleck

yup i almost missed it because i ran to the computer to kick it awake, and the first thing i thought was mantrid arm drones…my lexx buddy disagreed because they didnt look like arms(true)! blackie, licking the screen could lead to toxic levels of something i am sure! and raven, have you got a brace up your butt or what chill out!

vodka, last i checked on scifi.uk, lexx was not listed for august, but maybe they have updated since then, i had originally heard december, but i cannot verify that anywhere, and welcome to the sadboard!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Raven:
    Uh, X, do you think i or any of the other people from the U.K are obsessed with Lexx or something because everyday you post blah blah, we got Lexx before you so up yours and all that ****, but do you think i really care, i can wait for the series to come out over here, it’s no big deal, you know, it’s not life and death, i’m quite happy watching series 3 over here, but it’s annoying hearing you brag on this board evryday like a 9-year old kid, so shut up is it.

Oh, Raven, I never said up yours, so stop putting words in my mouth. I’m just kidding with you. But everyday you post and whine about something.

Let’s make a deal. You shut up the whining and I’ll stop rubbing it in your face and you must care, you were angered enough to post that snide remark.

Btw, it’s annoying “seeing” you (since you seem to have the only computer that calls out what’s written on the bb for you being as you can “hear” me. Maybe you have one of the computers for the blind, but then how could watch LEXX and bitch about it.) post and whine everyday like an 82yrold.

And I do seem to remember a few UK people being rather smug that they had gotten season 3 and season 2 before we did and were kinda miffed because of the US people they couldn’t talk about series 3 in chat. I also think most of the people here, me included are to a degree obsessed with LEXX.

If you don’t mind the snipping and blurring of eps and prefer that then fine. Maybe we can start an Xchange program. I’ll trade you the hacked up episodes for the uncut ones.

Stop your bitching, Raven. I got tired of all the uptight people that post on SciFi, why don’t you go there. You’d fit right in.

Anonymous

Vodka, I don’t remember. It was some official source, there was even a date I believe.

Anyone wanna help us out here?

Anonymous

“Ok, this happened a few times now, and i’m a little bit ****ed off with it, The main question was ‘what would you like to see on the U.K DVDs ‘U.K’ being the key word, I write in some suggestions, after that people start writing crap about the American DVDs which should be on a DIFFERENT topic, and as i predicted, because of all that stuff people wrote, my suggestions have been forgoten about and have fallen on deaf ears”

Geeze Raven why don’t you stop whining. I agree with X that maybe this should have been posted under another topic for the UK fans since they have not seen it yet. Or am I bitching and moaning to much for you as well?

-SM

[This message has been edited by Slopmaster (edited July 15, 2001).]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Slopmaster:
    “Ok, this happened a few times now, and i’m a little bit ****ed off with it, The main question was ‘what would you like to see on the U.K DVDs ‘U.K’ being the key word, I write in some suggestions, after that people start writing crap about the American DVDs which should be on a DIFFERENT topic, and as i predicted, because of all that stuff people wrote, my suggestions have been forgoten about and have fallen on deaf ears”

Geeze Raven why don’t you stop whining. I agree with X that maybe this should have been posted under another topic for the UK fans since they have not seen it yet. Or am I bitching and moaning to much for you as well?

-SM

Anonymous

Hi everyone, this is my first “registered” message by the way.

I’m not really bothered when Season 4 is shown in the UK to be honest, the sooner the better I suppose, I was hoping for August because then I could watch a few episodes before I get sent off to university in September, but anytime is fine really, Sci Fi UK are always repeating Lexx late at night so I’ll probably watch it eventually,
    but like I said, the sooner the better.

——————
    “O God ah petition Thee! Hear mah cry and make haste mah respite for ah am tired of this day and it’s most earnest work. Gather up thy servant and bring me home. Lord, there is no place upon this ground of men for me. Ah have seen complete the matter of thy command. It is done. She is shut down.”

From the lamentations of Euchrid the mute

Anonymous

Sorry that this isn’t on the topic, but I could care less about the topic.
    I just wanted to say, Vodka: Great quote in your sig. And the Ass Saw the Angel by Nick Cave. Excellent book.

–Aleck

Anonymous

I emailed Sci-Fi UK and was told that they plan to show Season 4 in “early 2002″….If anyone wants a copy of it just email me and I’ll foward it to you.

——————
    “I throw a little fit, I slit my teenage wrist. The most I can learn is in records that you burn”

“drove the children from their chores. Handcrafted housewifes into whores. Fear of the beast is calling it near, creating what we’re hating; its only fear that is here….”

Anonymous

YES! Someone else has actually read And The Ass Saw The Angel by Nick Cave. I’m so glad someone has noticed. Thanks for the compliment Aleck, I wasn’t sure about using that quote on a Sci Fi board but in the end I just thought I’d be a bit different.

——————
    “O God ah petition Thee! Hear mah cry and make haste mah respite for ah am tired of this day and it’s most earnest work. Gather up thy servant and bring me home. Lord, there is no place upon this ground of men for me. Ah have seen complete the matter of thy command. It is done. She is shut down.”

From the lamentations of Euchrid the mute

kaisothergirl2
    Participant

FROTCL
    You are all kidding aren’t you? You really aren’t falling out over spoilers are you ?

Well I’m a UK’er but I couldn’t give a monkeys about spoilers. I invariably end up purchasing the videos before they hit tv anyway. I don’t have cable etc, and don’t intend to get it just to watch Lexx[as much as I love it]

I’ve seen ep1 S4 ‘cos I went to uncon. I’ve forgotten quite a bit of it already ,[godbless my geriatric brain] So even if I do happen to stumble onto a spoiler, chances are I’ll have forgotten what I’ve read 2 days down the line anyway

also, from what I can gather, people occaisionally misinterpret what they’ve seen anyway so chances are you’ll still have some surprises once you see the real thing

Perhaps I’m just too chilled to care

Kog

[This message has been edited by kaisothergirl2 (edited July 15, 2001).]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by kaisothergirl2:

Perhaps I’m just too chilled to care

Kog

Thank heavens for someone calm enough to remember it’s (what?) A TV SHOW! The UK and the rest of the world enjoyed not only Lexx but Lexx gatherings, often with the stars and crew, long before we pitiful US folk even got a peep of the show. But, you just overlook that fact, huh? Well, we’re all in it now so let’s all enjoy it. In a couple of months, US fans will be ready to start swapping pints of blood to UK fans for uncut/uncensored versions of season four; something that we won’t be gettin’ shown here in nipple-shy, commercial glutted America. So, chill out, have an enema or chocolate or whatever it takes to loosen yer sphincters and chillllllllllllllllll.

Anonymous
    Inactive

And I do seem to remember a few UK people being rather smug that they had gotten season 3 and season 2 before we did and were kinda miffed because of the US people they couldn’t talk about series 3 in chat.

Then have a care for the people who were there when we finally reached a point where most people in the #Lexx chatroom had seen S1 and S2 so we could finally talk about them, when the US got S2 and invaded en mass so we could talk about neither again..

Anonymous

You guys may have gotten a little off track with that post there. but if you don’t mind hearing (seeing) my opinion: I’m just about as confused as you concerning what “that thing” was. My best guess is that it is something completely new. Although, since prince has obviously taken the liberty to resurrect some old friends to help him on the earth (whatever he plans to do) he may very well have brought back mantrid to keep the crew of the lexx off his back. In response to the insect theory: I doubt it, since an insect would not likely look like that nor would it move so slow, or have theose things flying around it. But it would be REALLY cool if it turned out to be an insect anyway. that is what I think, and I hope that we can all get along in the future .

P.S. If you have anything negative to say about lexx, Then I have been sent to kill you, very slowly

[This message has been edited by brunnis (edited July 16, 2001).]

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by brunnis:
    You guys may have gotten a little off track with that post there. but if you don’t mind hearing (seeing) my opinion: I’m just about as confused as you concerning what “that thing” was. My best guess is that it is something completely new. Although, since prince has obviously taken the liberty to resurrect some old friends to help him on the earth (whatever he plans to do) he may very well have brought back mantrid to keep the crew of the lexx off his back. In response to the insect theory: I doubt it, since an insect would not likely look like that nor would it move so slow, or have theose things flying around it. But it would be REALLY cool if it turned out to be an insect anyway.

Why would Mantrid look like an asteroid with T.V. antennae set up on it? There is really nothing about its appearance that is suggestive of Mantrid or Insects. And how do you know it was moving slow? You have no reference points. You don’t even know how big it is! What is slow? It could be moving hundreds of times the speed of light ans still take many years to get from the Large Magellanic Cloud or wherever to the Milky Way Galaxy.

——————
    Lee P. Sherman, code name DalekTek790
    Whovian, Froudian, Lexxian, etc.

[This message has been edited by DalekTek790 (edited July 17, 2001).]

Anonymous

quote:

http://www.sadgeezer.com/ubb/cool.gif%5B/img%5D

chocolate enema ??!!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by brunnis:
    You guys may have gotten a little off track with that post there. and I hope that we can all get along in the future .

P.S. If you have anything negative to say about lexx, Then I have been sent to kill you, very slowly

[This message has been edited by brunnis (edited July 16, 2001).]

hi brunnis, and welcome to the sadboard! you made several good points, and yes we do tend to get off topic a bit here, but OVERALL with some NOTABLE exceptions, we get along visit often, fx

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Cat:
    Then have a care for the people who were there when we finally reached a point where most people in the #Lexx chatroom had seen S1 and S2 so we could finally talk about them, when the US got S2 and invaded en mass so we could talk about neither again..

so cat, why do you bother to come to a board with so many damn yanks? is it just to condescend and post little snideries? i am glad you are not representative of most people in the uk, i am sorry you are adding to the poison feelings here though…

[This message has been edited by FX (edited July 17, 2001).]

Anonymous

Wow! FX! ThanX for the support!!

For the record, I have no beef with anyone from the UK, just making a point to Raven, Cat.

I will say though that some people, and not just here, are pretty damned sensative. Which is funny cause LEXX was not made for sensative people.

On the topic of the UK getting an uncensored version of what we’ll see, I’m not so sure about that. I could be wrong cause I honestly don’t know but the beans said at the previous Uncon that if SciFi supported a 4th season that they would probably make it with the usual US SciFi restrictions. So with UK’s policy on violence the UK versions may be edited, but it will be interesting to hear if there are any differences. My condolences by the way for the late 2002 start, I hope they get it off and running sooner.

[This message has been edited by X (edited July 17, 2001).]

Anonymous

quote:

Why would
    Mantrid look like an asteroid with T.V. antennae set up on it? There is really nothing about its appearance that is suggestive of Mantrid or Insects. And how do you know it was moving slow? You have no reference points. You don’t even know how big it is! What is slow? It could be moving hundreds of times the speed of light ans still take many years to get from the Large Magellanic Cloud or wherever to the Milky Way Galaxy.

[/B]

Well, once again, this is Lexx, not Steven Hawkins’ Universe so are we REALLY looking for hard science here Dalek? I think not. It looked insecty because the antennae had spikey thingys on them, like bug hairs, if you’ve ever been close enough to a bug to see them. Also, in the premiere in Halifax, when it wasn’t so chopped up like in the US, that sucker took off like a sonofagun! (Oh, I long for uncut/uncensored television here) So, maybe that’s where the insectoid inpression came in. I didn’t say Mantrid but EXSQUEZZE brunnis if she/he wants to dream of Mantrid’s reappearance. Jeez! (Chill pills, available at your local pharmacy; come in tins of twelve; try ’em!)
    And, Welcome Brunnis!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by X:My condolences by the way for the late 2002 start, I hope they get it off and running sooner.

[/B]

If not, we can pipeline our crappy, cutup, censored versions to you guys till yours starts up. Hell, what’re fans for.

Anonymous

I wondered what That Thing was too and studied it frame-by-frame at the end (which didn’t clarify things much). My first thought was maybe Mantrid, but on closer exam. those flying doohickeys didn’t look like Mantrid arms. They looked more like something with rapidly flapping wings – sort of like pteradactyls or bats or something insecty. I’m going *way* out on a limb here -wondering if it will have something to do with the hinted appearance of a Dracula-type villain.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by aurora:
    They looked more like something with rapidly flapping wings – sort of like pteradactyls or bats or something insecty. I’m going *way* out on a limb here -wondering if it will have something to do with the hinted appearance of a Dracula-type villain.

Oh, hey, that makes some kind of sense…The asteroid could be a coffin-esque thing surrounded by dirt from his home planet (vampires need their native soil) accompanied by bat-like familiars. I don’t know how much this villain will be in the series, but I’m pretty sure he appears in the episodes “Walpurgis Night” and “Vlad,” if not in others. Hmmm…this is food for thought.

–Aleck

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Aleck:
    The asteroid could be a coffin-esque thing surrounded by dirt from his home planet (vampires need their native soil) accompanied by bat-like familiars
    –Aleck

Oooh, I like it! A vampire might become curious about Kai, considering what they have in common – dead but animated by taking in blood/protoblood.

Anonymous

quote:

Why would
    Mantrid look like an asteroid with T.V. antennae set up on it? There is really nothing about its appearance that is suggestive of Mantrid or Insects. And how do you know it was moving slow? You have no reference points. You don’t even know how big it is! What is slow? It could be moving hundreds of times the speed of light ans still take many years to get from the Large Magellanic Cloud or wherever to the Milky Way Galaxy.

[/B]

very good point, thank you. I also appreciate the warm welcome from all of you. I hardly ever get to participate in this kind of discussion since all my friends think I’m wacky for obsessing about lexx. But anyway: I was using outside of the galaxy as a reference point. As far as it being slow, I still stand by my original opinion. But it will probably kick up some dust in the next few episodes, after all, it still has to start some trouble before the end of the season. It was probably just chillin’. The mantrid thing was a response to an earlier post about the things that flew around it at the end of the episode. And it reminded me of the “swarm” idea from season 2. it probably wans’t mantrid or we would have heard anout the mantrid actor returning for season 4 or something. So whatever it is or will be; I look forward to another great season of lexx. and I will try to visit as often as I can.

DalekTek790
    Participant

In A.D. 2010
    War was beginning.

Stan: What happen ?
    Kai: Somebody set up us the bomb.
    790: We get signal.
    Stan: What !
    Stan: Main screen turn on.
    Stan: It’s you !!
    Mantrid: How are you gentlemen !!
    Mantrid: All your base are belong to us.
    Mantrid: You are on the way to destruction.
    Stan: What you say !!
    Mantrid: You have no chance to survive make your time.
    Mantrid: Ha ha ha ha ….
    To be continued

——————
    Lee P. Sherman, code name DalekTek790
    Whovian, Froudian, Lexxian, etc.

[This message has been edited by DalekTek790 (edited July 17, 2001).]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by X:
    Wow! FX! ThanX for the support!!

For the record, I have no beef with anyone from the UK, just making a point to Raven, Cat.

I will say though that some people, and not just here, are pretty damned sensative. Which is funny cause LEXX was not made for sensative people.

On the topic of the UK getting an uncensored version of what we’ll see, I’m not so sure about that. I could be wrong cause I honestly don’t know but the beans said at the previous Uncon that if SciFi supported a 4th season that they would probably make it with the usual US SciFi restrictions. So with UK’s policy on violence the UK versions may be edited, but it will be interesting to hear if there are any differences. My condolences by the way for the late 2002 start, I hope they get it off and running sooner.

[This message has been edited by X (edited July 17, 2001).]

We had the fully uncut Series 1 DVDs so i think we will get the new versions uncut, because censoring laws in America are much stricter than over here, i mean a 15 rated DVD had nudity in it over here, which shows that censoring laws over here are more relaxed.

——————

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Raven:
    We had the fully uncut Series 1 DVDs so i think we will get the new versions uncut, because censoring laws in America are much stricter than over here, i mean a 15 rated DVD had nudity in it over here, which shows that censoring laws over here are more relaxed.

Actually, as far as broadcast TV goes, the UK is much more relaxed than the US, but as far as video goes, the US is a *lot* more relaxed than the UK. There are a number of films that, even though their boxes may say “Strong Uncut Version” are *still* cut by the BBFC, and may never see those shores with all footage intact. Take for example the film Re-Animator. It’s set to be released on DVD in the UK in the near future, but it will be trimmed of about 2 minutes of footage, whereas you can rent the full-on version at practically any video store in the US. Well, okay, maybe not from the fascists at Blockbuster, but you get my drift. Same thing with the (admittedly, utterly appalling) Cannibal Holocaust, which has just been approved by the BBFC, as long as 11 cuts are made, which completely ruins whatever impact the film has.
    LEXX may be okay, as it’s not that strong, but many more explicit works will never be seen in their intended state in the UK.

–Aleck

[This message has been edited by Aleck (edited July 17, 2001).]

Anonymous

quote:

In A.D. 2010
    War was beginning.
    Stan: What happen ?
    Kai: Somebody set up us the bomb.
    790: We get signal.
    Stan: What !
    Stan: Main screen turn on.
    Stan: It’s you !!
    Mantrid: How are you gentlemen !!
    Mantrid: All your base are belong to us.
    Mantrid: You are on the way to destruction.
    Stan: What you say !!
    Mantrid: You have no chance to survive make your time.
    Mantrid: Ha ha ha ha ….
    To be continued

[/B]

speaking of which, for anyone even remotely interested, try this url:
    http://64.176.30.144/misc/AYB2.swf#

No, it’s not the Lexx chars, as Dalek has here, but it’s hilarious and the song might just make you want to shake yer booty

Anonymous

quote:

I wondered what That Thing was too and studied it frame-by-frame at the end (which didn’t clarify things much). My first thought was maybe Mantrid, but on closer exam. those flying doohickeys didn’t look like Mantrid arms. They looked more like something with rapidly flapping wings – sort of like pteradactyls or bats or something insecty. I’m going *way* out on a limb here -wondering if it will have something to do with the hinted appearance of a Dracula-type villain.

Ah, yeh, now why didn’t I think of frame-by-frame, instead of merely salivating on the set? D’oh! Hmmmmm, I like the cut of your theory, aurora. I was fortunate enough to meet the Drac-type villain during UnCon; if that’s their entrance, that’s a heck of an entrance!

Anonymous

Well, Raven, like Aleck was basically saying, unless you shop at Blockbuster or the even more facist Wal-mart, you can pretty much get anything you want in an American shop provided they are smart enough to carry it. The age thing may be a bit more relaxed but the biggest problem here in the US is getting people to carry stuff like LEXX which they are clueless to the fact that it has a following. Most people in these stores don’t even know what LEXX is.

For us getting uncut versions of anything in stores is nothing, when the movies were on Showtime they were uncut albeit for HDS’s essence didn’t show up in Kai’s eyes. It wasn’t cut, it was minus the fx, they just opted for a happier ending because they weren’t gonna fund a series. It’s the censorship on TV I was reffering to. Really it’s more backwards than anything. They want less violence in the UK and no frontal nudity of women here in the US. Kai’s codpiece scene was uncut. His genitalia was covered so it was ok to show all of Kai. Heaven forbid they should show a woman’s nipple, but all the gore and carnage was shown on SciFi channel from the movies.

Out of curiousity.. anyone who speaks French and has the LEXX movies on DVD and watched it, what was cut out? I noticed it says on the cover, “Includes English (uncensored version) and French (censored) version.” Anyone know what was cut? If anything? I was gonna try to watch it once but there are no subtitles.

Anonymous

I think I know what that thing is. Maybe when the Lexx first arrived in the Dark Zone it ejected some internal waste. So maybe this waste in the form of a large soft chunk was drifting through space when a traveling group of nanites encountered it and decided to make it a space ship.

-SM

Anonymous

quote:

I was fortunate enough to meet the Drac-type villain during UnCon; if that’s their entrance, that’s a heck of an entrance!

Well, don’t leave me hangin’ BlackCloud! Details please?
    -aurora

Anonymous
    Inactive

so cat, why do you bother to come to a board with so many damn yanks? is it just to condescend and post little snideries? i am glad you are not representative of most people in the uk, i am sorry you are adding to the poison feelings here though…

Was there a point to that?
    Is it worth pointing out that this is a British site and I have been coming here a very long time?
    I’m not representative of anyone, I am my own person with my own thoughts and viewpoints. If you don’t want to hear other peoples viewpoints, just go and read your diary or something.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Slopmaster:
    I think I know what that thing is. Maybe when the Lexx first arrived in the Dark Zone it ejected some internal waste. So maybe this waste in the form of a large soft chunk was drifting through space when a traveling group of nanites encountered it and decided to make it a space ship.

-SM

I’m not trying to poke fun but I got a good laugh out of that!!! So are you saying it is a giant space turd?

I normally just lurk and read but I couldn’t resist replying this time!

Anonymous

I can think of alot of things that might have been cut;

1) When the Divine Shadow opened his eyes (scary stuff).

2) When that guy splattered on the floor in that hanging chamber thing.

3) When the guys organs all got cut and thrown into this bucket.

4) When Kai got his head chopped off.

5) Zev in the shower.

but i’m not sure though.

——————

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by DASYSNFR:

I’m not trying to poke fun but I got a good laugh out of that!!! So are you saying it is a giant space turd?

Don’t worry about it, it was supposed to be funny. Actually I don’t really have any cluse what it is but hey knowing the great beans it could be anything, even insect turds.

-SM

Anonymous

quote:

I was fortunate enough to meet the Drac-type villain during UnCon; if that’s their entrance, that’s a heck of an entrance!

Well, don’t leave me hangin’ BlackCloud! Details please?
    -aurora

[/B][/QUOTE]

Oh, yeh, right. I get lambasted for posting about ‘part’ of a Lexx eppy that’s been aired on my own Lexx forum and now you want me to tell you about an entire person who hasn’t been shown yet? Do I seem like the kind of person who enjoys being eviscerated? Hah! It’s BlackCloud, not BraveHeart, aurora. I’m not gonna yell “Freedom!” when the irate Lexx fans come rippin’ my guts out. I’m gonna scream, “AURGHHHH!” (of course, that is, if they catch me ) I will say this much; damn fine choice in a Dracula, as usual, in an Bean-like unusual kinda way. They must have a laboratory somewhere where they breed these actors, just for this show, ‘cuz they’re all just so damn fine!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Cat:
    Was there a point to that?

{“that” being this: so cat, why do you bother to come to a board with so many damn yanks? is it just to condescend and post little snideries? i am glad you are not representative of most people in the uk, i am sorry you are adding to the poison feelings here though…}

Is it worth pointing out that this is a British site and I have been coming here a very long time?
    I’m not representative of anyone, I am my own person with my own thoughts and viewpoints. If you don’t want to hear other peoples viewpoints, just go and read your diary or something.

HELLO! I know (to a certain extent)both of you and this is not representative of either. Let there be much kissing and making up pronto, joy, mirth, peace on earth and Robert’s your fathers brother! Get it? Got it? Good! Deep cleansing breath. New season Lexx. Envision Texas being chewed…
    (Hmmm, maybe I should moonlight at the UN?)

[This message has been edited by BlackCloud (edited July 19, 2001).]

Anonymous

Oh, BlackCloud I was just teasing you. You post on SciFi, surely you’ve seen them try to rip me a new asshole just for mentioning that Louise Wischerman was gonna be back.

This is “your” board after all

Anonymous

BlackCloud speaking as a US Lexx fan who gets his chops busted in the UK Lexx chat because I talk about the season four promo’s I just want you to post as much about Season Four as you want and make those who don’t like it choke to death. Wow that was cruel but hey I am half way between really ****ed and some strange sense of inner calm. Also and this goes for really any one on these BB don’t be to sensitive to what other people write.

-SM

Anonymous

quote:

HELLO! I know (to a certain extent)both of you and this is not representative of either. Let there be much kissing and making up pronto, joy, mirth, peace on earth and Robert’s your fathers brother! Get it? Got it? Good! Deep cleansing breath. New season Lexx. Envision Texas being chewed…
    (Hmmm, maybe I should moonlight at the UN?)

[This message has been edited by BlackCloud (edited July 19, 2001).][/B]

Yes maybe LEXX will eat me!! But seriously.. with all the bitter people I’ve met in Dallas, LEXX would probably just spit it all right back out.

theFrey
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by X:
    Yes maybe LEXX will eat me!! But seriously.. with all the bitter people I’ve met in Dallas, LEXX would probably just spit it all right back out.

Hey I resemble that remark! The Dallas part, not the bitter.

Why would Lexx want to eat this place? It dry and ….. dry. He would probably pick a much nicer place, like a Wisconson Dairy Farm. Fresh grass, fresh beef, farmers. You know the good stuff.

——————
    thefrey
    Creator of the Kai Klone Doll and the Kai Kaption Screensavers http://members.home.net/thefrey/%5B/url%5D

theFrey
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by X:

Hey I resemble that remark! The Dallas part, not the bitter.

Why would Lexx want to eat this place? It dry and ….. dry. He would probably pick a much nicer place, like a Wisconson Dairy Farm. Fresh grass, fresh beef, farmers. You know the good stuff.

——————
    thefrey
    Creator of the Kai Klone Doll and the Kai Kaption Screensavers http://members.home.net/thefrey/%5B/url%5D

Anonymous

Holy crap, Frey! Are you from Dallas too? There’s this other person that posts on SciFi that’s from Dallas and mayaxiong
    lives in Arlington, and I live like 30 minutes away from both!! But I spend a lot of time in Dallas and shop a lot in Arlington.

That’s cool!! Texx-Lexxians RULE!!

Btw I was just admonishing BlackCloud for the remark:
    “Deep cleansing breath. New season Lexx. Envision Texas being chewed…
    (Hmmm, maybe I should moonlight at the UN?)”

But I used to work retail in North Dallas, Garland and Mesquite. Those can make for some unruly customers.

Don’t know why Blackcloud would suggest such a thing, especially with all the rich and lush rolling hills that can be found in the UK

[This message has been edited by X (edited July 20, 2001).]

Viewing 50 posts - 1 through 50 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.