Lexx.Com board updated!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Lexx.Com board updated!

Viewing 40 posts - 101 through 140 (of 140 total)
  • Author
    nursewhen
    Participant

Hey, Uber’s made it at last! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Should’ve checked the board before I checked my e-mails

We need to come to a decision about names.

My suggestions (combined with Fourth’s) have had the thumbs up from thefry, but if people don’t like them or find them obsure, they can be changed. I just thought they would make a good framework to start from

Bryn Dempsey
    Marcus McMannors
    Xavia Seabird
    Heather Haveaman and
    Jim Hattersfield

Uber found the Eva one a bit obscure, so how about

Diva Haveaman?

let me know.

uber_vixen
    Participant

Yay, my avvy appeared! ๐Ÿ˜€ I’m just far too impatient it seems.

The “day or so” has turned into almost a week. ๐Ÿ™

Anonymous

Sad’s are very big fans of Ubers – even n00b Ubers ๐Ÿ˜€

You’re always welcome here!

Note: If you make a mistake, it will just wind you up (and possibly a couple of others – but that’s unlikely). On sunday I went to make a cup of coffee and was distracted for a couple of hours without remembering to re-boot the site! sadgeezer.com went down for 3 hours! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Nobody complained – cool huh!? We’re all n00bs sometimes ๐Ÿ™‚

TweedleGurl790
    Participant

What’s up, I just registered, I’m an orphan from Lexx.com bboard. I been without a home for a few days now… sad little thing that I am ๐Ÿ™ Glad to see others have made their way here as well, hi guys ๐Ÿ˜€ Thanks Sad for putting up with us ๐Ÿ˜‰

Dee ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Anonymous

Eeep. Saddy has been invaded! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Welcome all ๐Ÿ˜€

uber_vixen
    Participant
    SadGeezer wrote:

Sad’s are very big fans of Ubers – even n00b Ubers ๐Ÿ˜€

You’re always welcome here!

Note: If you make a mistake, it will just wind you up (and possibly a couple of others – but that’s unlikely). On sunday I went to make a cup of coffee and was distracted for a couple of hours without remembering to re-boot the site! sadgeezer.com went down for 3 hours! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Nobody complained – cool huh!? We’re all n00bs sometimes ๐Ÿ™‚

Thx Geez. I have returned after 2(?) years. LOL. I wonder when I signed up…
    I think you win, BTW, LOL! We’ll just wait and see if my ditzyness can rival yours. ๐Ÿ˜€
    I’m the eternal n00b ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jhevz
    Participant

Welcome all from lexx.com
    It’s nice to read posts from fresh faces as well as from others who’s been here awhile; it’s also nice to have fellow Lexxians who like to post a lot; I like to read the differents kinds of posts. I hope you post a lot here & stay awhile & not forget about us.
    I also signed up at the lexx.com site, but never have been able to login; I hope when they bring it up again, they’ll allow me to login & begin posting there; I might try something that might get me in; but I’ve already registered 3 times, all without success.
    Again welcome all from lexx.com & I do hope you stay awhile with us & post a lot.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

mandara k
    Participant

Gosh,there is sooo many of them. I do hope Sad’s has enough coffee, hot soup and warm blankets for these poor souls wandering in from LEXX.com ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

mandara k
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜ณ

Spellcheck …… it works when you use it.

Meep
    Participant

Hi Tweedlegurl790! Welcome to the party 8)
    I think we’re all almost in place here for a big fanfic that will page this place out by about 20 (if it’s ok with the admins). I really hope this will inspire more people to write fanfic about their favourite shows!

– I still can’t get over your furniture joke on the MM thread tweedle ๐Ÿ˜›

streudel
    Participant

Uber, Uber, Uber!!! You’re here and my world is right again! TG 790, glad you found us!

I think I’ll start right off on the name thing. I agree with Nursewhen that keeping initials is a good idea, especially since most of us use them all the time anyway. However, I am quite partial to Diva for Eva.

I’m all for Xavia Seabird. That pesky ” inner drooler ” keeps saying ” McManroot ” and ” McMan-oh-Man “, but McMannors is probably the more sensible route. I’m also fine with Bryn Dempsey. I thought Jim Hattersfield was a bit obscure, but quite frankly, I can’t think of anything better, so I think it’ll work.

It looks like it’s about to become Looney Tunes meets Lexx meets Mad magazine. ๐Ÿ˜€

nursewhen
    Participant

Shall I go for it then? We can always edit the names later if we have a brainwave. ๐Ÿ˜€

streudel
    Participant

I’m anxious to see this thing get rolling again.

Meep
    Participant

Just wondering, are you guys going to post the beginning up until this point and start posting more, or should we all read your links?

streudel
    Participant

Don’t know, Meep. I think Nursewhen is handling the posting of previous episodes. I think she’s going through them to edit out the actor’s names, so that may take a while. I’d say check out their websites for now.

nursewhen
    Participant

I’ve made a start posting our archive into the fan fic forum here. It may take some time. The first chapters are there now.

streudel
    Participant

Wow, that was quick! You must not be a one-fingered typer such as myself. ๐Ÿ™‚

purple_unicorn
    Participant
    fourthof5 wrote:

purple_unicorn wrote:

๐Ÿ˜ˆ

In a nutshell, it’s Wyle E. Coyote meets Lexx. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hmmmmmmmmm I wonder who Wyle E. is :lol:[/quote]
    I think we all know who’s playing the hapless coyote in this little looney tune, don’t we? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Hey there, Uber_Vixen and TG! Hail, hail, the gang’s all here! Well, maybe not all, but enough!. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Goody, goody! Does this mean that the saga will soon be continuing, and we’ll be able to read some new episodes? I hope so – I’m suffering from major Stanfic withdrawal! Not to mention, I believe the Perfidious Fourth is in for a stinkbomb of epic proportions for his latest act of perfidy. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

nursewhen
    Participant
    streudel wrote:

Wow, that was quick! You must not be a one-fingered typer such as myself. ๐Ÿ™‚

It may take me about a week. I’m having problems with format effectors all over the place.

streudel
    Participant

Well, it’s a good thing you’re handling this, Nursewhen, because I don’t even know what the hell a format effector is. Cartoon weaponry is the only technology I dabble in.

Lois_Lane
    Participant

Hey, so this is where you slots are hiding. Went poking around to see where ya’ll might be. Thought of here last, like duh.

Well, I will say I needed a break. ๐Ÿ™‚ Ye Olde lexx.com looked like the inside of Klingon warship, or the inside of the Lexx. It was just plain fun. This board is so DEEP. Makes my brian hurt.

I have been avoiding LEXX recently, until last nite by mistake found LIKA on an extra tape and found myself mesmorized, transfixed. Couldn’t help myself so I popped in GARDEN again. GARDEN is Value. GARDEN is Virtue.

NurseWhen, about a name for MM … … Mic Mechanics ๐Ÿ˜› .. or mechanix

Brian = Byron ! ! Over at sf~fandom Babylon~5 forum, everybody posted that they hated Byron…so my signature for that forum was…REMEMBER BYRON ๐Ÿ˜› But since Stan is my fave character (yes but not ~that~ way), and Salter Street lists BD first in ~all~ LEXX credits, I say… Remember Brian!

Hey, does Sadgeezer or Flamegrape BAN you if you use a 790 quote on their board??? ๐Ÿ˜ณ shaddup streudel.

_________
    REMEMBER BRIAN

fourthof5
    Participant

I also like Diva for Eva.

I am gald nurse is editing the names as I think I ahve brain for brian a number of times.

I have been in contact with E.G.G. And I have new gadgets in store for you Muwhahahahahaaaaaaaaa

ps. SpellCheck does not work, all I get is a blank page. ๐Ÿ™

nursewhen
    Participant

Hi Lois, good to see you

Lois_Lane wrote:

I have been avoiding LEXX recently

Eh? Can’t compute! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

NurseWhen, about a name for MM … … Mic Mechanics ๐Ÿ˜› .. or mechanix

Thanks for the MM names. I’m afraid I couldnt wait and have gone ahead with what we had.

You don’t need to remind me to remember Brian. That’s my job!

purple_unicorn
    Participant

Welcome, LL! Sad has gone all out and rolled out the red carpet for all us Lexx.com refugees. C’mon in and grab a beer and a sandwich! ๐Ÿ˜‰

nursewhen
    Participant
    fourthof5 wrote:

I also like Diva for Eva.

I am gald nurse is editing the names as I think I ahve brain for brian a number of times.

I have been in contact with E.G.G. And I have new gadgets in store for you Muwhahahahahaaaaaaaaa

ps. SpellCheck does not work, all I get is a blank page. ๐Ÿ™

Diva it is. Yes, you did have a few Brains floating around. It was like ‘I worship his shadow’ in there ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Why don’t you ask egg to write your essays for you so you can do us a chapter? I begin to despair of Lexx.com coming back soon.

Odd! Spellchecker worked for me. ๐Ÿ˜•

Lois_Lane
    Participant

~hi~ Yeah, been busy lately, not much time for anything LEXX, until I made time last night.

purple_unicorn, like wozop with the purple_text? hehehe

Well, if the “new” lexx board lost old posts, then everybody will have to re~write their First Lexx experience–or else. I didn’t get around to compiling (severely editing) that mountain of raw data yet.

________
    REMEMBER BRIAN

streudel
    Participant

Hello Lois,

You shouldn’t get banned for 790 quotes…you should be banned so you can spend some time watching Lexx…before I start dropping cartoon anvils on you instead of Fourth! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ LL not watching Lexx…I must be riding the Narcolounger. Say it’s all a bad dream Lois.

And Fourth, I hope E.G.G. makes lead umbrellas….Muahahahahahaha…ha! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Enough smack talk…write, write, write like the wind! Drop an anvil on me if you must…just don’t kill me with anticipation!

Anonymous

Hey Lois, fancy seeing you here!:P

Lois_Lane wrote:

Well, I will say I needed a break. ๐Ÿ™‚ Ye Olde lexx.com looked like the inside of Klingon warship, or the inside of the Lexx. It was just plain fun. This board is so DEEP. Makes my brian hurt.

As long as it’s only your brian….

Hey, does Sadgeezer or Flamegrape BAN you if you use a 790 quote on their board???

I’m pretty sure SG wouldn’t, don’t know about FG ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Put it in the Funniest sci-fi Quotes thread and see what happens!

elmey

Lois_Lane
    Participant

~wozop~ elmey.

May 16th, 2003 – The Lexx.com boards are OFFLINE so that we can install a new board to replace the old one.

Okay….

hehehe ๐Ÿ˜›

This will only take a day or so.

So, it depends on the meaning of the word “so.” ๐Ÿ™‚

gela
    Participant

heyas everyone,
    just a short msg from me again :). thanks for all the replies to my posts. ๐Ÿ˜†
    nursewhen, I sent off your package yesterday, please watch out for it the next days hehe…

fourthof5, I hope you got my email with the shipping rates, if you prolly not believe me (well I’m sure you do but who knows, heheheh) please have a look at http://www.postsitter.de ๐Ÿ˜€ .

oh, and all the others…nice to see you again…Tweedlegurl my love, I’m so happy to see you on a bboard again…I missed you so much…what about a big welcome-kiss? ๐Ÿ˜‰

gela ๐Ÿ™‚

pinhead
    Participant

Hi everybody- I got tired waiting for Lexx.com to come back on line.
    Are there any Xenia Lovers here? ๐Ÿ™„

nursewhen
    Participant
    pinhead wrote:

Hi Pinhead, good to see another familiar face.
    Looking at the titles of the threads on this board, it looks like there’s more Xenia lovers than Kai lovers. Something which I’m struggling to get my head round.

gela
    Participant
    pinhead wrote:

hi pinhead,
    good to see you here :). I miss you! and I miss our chats, hehe.

seems that most of the kai droolers didn’t make their way to sadgeezers, so I’m nearly alone here, LOL…(ok, I said “nearly”, so please don’t complain ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

I’m sure there are a lot of xenia fans around…

gela ๐Ÿ™‚

purple_unicorn
    Participant
    gela wrote:

seems that most of the kai droolers didn’t make their way to sadgeezers, so I’m nearly alone here, LOL…(ok, I said “nearly”, so please don’t complain ๐Ÿ˜‰ )
    gela ๐Ÿ™‚

There may not be a lot of us here, gela dear, but the best droolers made it! Think quality, not quantity. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Well, OK, there’s a lot of ‘quantity’ here, as well! ๐Ÿ˜›
    Hope Sad has protected his server against the impending flood of drool and chocolate sauce! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Anonymous
    Lois_Lane wrote:

Hey, does Sadgeezer or Flamegrape BAN you if you use a 790 quote on their board??? ๐Ÿ˜ณ shaddup streudel.

_________
    REMEMBER BRIAN

Naa. Peeps have to be very naughty to get banned here – posts get edited sometimes.

A sig of REMEMBER BYRON however could be considered a Troll Post! ๐Ÿ™‚

Burning was far to good for him! I liked him much better when he was a Minbari ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous
    Anonymous

Ahh well, it was nice while it lasted ๐Ÿ™‚

Hay storm, if you need any help with dark phpBB2 graphics, gimmee a shout!

Lois_Lane
    Participant

Thanks Sadgeezer for the kinky night at the motel.

My regular love says I can come home now. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Now…if you add Cleopatra~2525 to sadgeezer, I can cheat on lexx.com anytime. ๐Ÿ˜› I hear its playing in UK right now. And it only comes on Region2 DVD.

nursewhen
    Participant

Hark, I think that’s Stormsweeper calling the ducklings home.

Thanks Sad for your wonderful, wonderful hospitality ๐Ÿ˜€ . It’ been an education. I registered here a while ago but was cowed by the immensity of your site. Now I’ve been here a little while, I know it’s just one big maze of fun. I’m sorry to have to go now but I’m sure I shall be flitting between the two from now on.

*little duck now runs quacking back to motherboard to make sure the ‘Do women find Stan Sexy’ thread is still intact*

TweedleGurl790
    Participant
    gela wrote:

Tweedlegurl my love, I’m so happy to see you on a bboard again…I missed you so much…what about a big welcome-kiss? ๐Ÿ˜‰

gela ๐Ÿ™‚

Hello my sweet, sweet love gela! Yes, it is nice to be back on a Lexx bboard again ๐Ÿ™‚ I can now post at Lexx.com again too.. weee!! I have missed my gela, come post with me.. oh yes, and here is your kiss.. {{{big wet smooch}}} tongues & all… hee hee ๐Ÿ˜› Ok, let me behave before I get banned from this lovely bboard. See you around my love ๐Ÿ˜‰

Dee ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Viewing 40 posts - 101 through 140 (of 140 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.