Forum Replies Created
Thanks for the warm welcome all. Its nice to know saab lives on in the hearts of many(tear). I honestly think that with the quality of writing it might have surpassed B5, and me being the avid fiver i am, I don’t say that lightly.
I’m begining to think that good sci-fi makes execs nervous or something. Like they can’t handle something outside of their perception of reality.
I would be glad to do some reviews and stuff for the website, but I have to wait till my computer is on the net(on a friends now), and I need a job to get on the net.
btw, has anyone else signed the petition to release saab out on dvd 😉 just search Space: Above and Beyond dvd
to the admins and sight moniters and what not. I apologize if this sounds like I’m pushing this or trying a power play. I just love the show and realized I could create a pole and the Homer in me took over
while i try to refrain from mentioning B&B or Kevin Sorbo, oops to late
1. Scorpius- farscape- looks evil, talks evil, then why in the hell do i sympathize with him albeit very littlely its still there
2. Bester- babylon 5- just his shear arrogant smuggness makes you dislike him, then there is all the evil double cross, plots within plots psycop stuff.
3. Elroy L- saab- a more softly spoken evil for lesser doses
4. Emporer Palpatine- star wars- nuff said
5. hmmm, yeah Sandoval(sp)- earth: final conflict
Coolest- Chiggy von Richtoven or a shadow battlecrab(nothing like that ominous feeling of one’s own death)
Sexiest- moya definitely
Wackiest- spaceball 1 or Red Dwarf considering it’s “crew”
Wildest- I would have to go with lexx or maybe Red Dwarf again