Lexx.com

Viewing 50 posts - 51 through 100 (of 241 total)
  • Author
    Dee
    Participant
    ilyekkakai wrote:

๐Ÿ˜ˆ I hear ya Dee ๐Ÿ˜‰
    ..I want our lil’ slice O the dark zone back too …especially since I am indulging in a shot or two O tequila…must hold back …must not be tempted to dance on the edge of naughtyness ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜‰
    hehehe

I feel ya girl ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Logan wrote:

Ooh, BadDeezer.com, I kinda like the sound of that. ๐Ÿ™‚

Me too ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

ilyekkakai
    Participant

Is there such a place besides the Lexx.comBB to carry on some naughty Lexxian mayhem??

Ahh…maybe somewhere on yahoo ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†

Dee
    Participant
    ilyekkakai wrote:

Is there such a place besides the Lexx.comBB to carry on some naughty Lexxian mayhem??

Sure, Yahoo has many naughty chat rooms, filled with all kinda freaks w/ web cams. Not that I would know, as I do not, umm.. hang out in them rooms………. much ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

ilyekkakai
    Participant
    Dee wrote:

ilyekkakai wrote:

Sure, Yahoo has many naughty chat rooms, filled with all kinda freaks w/ web cams. Not that I would know, as I do not, umm.. hang out in them rooms………. much ๐Ÿ˜› :twisted:[/quote] ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜‰

…hey…what’s maya’s dark zone addy at yahoo ? anyone got a link to it?

Dee
    Participant
    ilyekkakai wrote:

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Dark_Zone_Trading_Post/ ๐Ÿ˜‰

ilyekkakai
    Participant
    Dee wrote:

ilyekkakai wrote:

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Dark_Zone_Trading_Post/ :wink:[/quote]Thank you very much Dee ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ …I had, had it bookmarked on my old browser but did’nt have a link for it on my new one… coolness …now I can get naughty with them bad girls that love Kai sooo much ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜›

hehe

Dee
    Participant

U r welcome ๐Ÿ˜‰ Now go get down and dirty ๐Ÿ˜›

ilyekkakai
    Participant
    Dee wrote:

U r welcome ๐Ÿ˜‰ Now go get down and dirty ๐Ÿ˜›

Heeeell yeah!!!! ….

woot…woot…a true Ho-down …about to commence ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Kai sluts unite!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

ilyekkakai
    Participant

I see you Pinhead ๐Ÿ˜›
    โ— ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜ˆ bwuhahahahaha ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

*tries to hump Pinhead’s leg for more posterity…LOL*

El_Coul
    Participant

not to be redundant but THX to this XLent board for hosting the refugeez! and thanks to our cohabitants for not pretending they dont know us. ๐Ÿ˜‰

this Sad site is really quite remarkable. Im glad the crutch failed and forced me to crawl here. Very Coul!

ps- Im SOO lonely for YOU! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
    (yes dont kid yourself, you know who YOU is)

ilyekkakai
    Participant

*pouts*…damn….I wish I was “you” ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜•
    ..but , alas, I know this is not me…….I miss the ol BB ….
    …but, I am adaptable…eeeyup :mrgreen: ๐Ÿ˜‰ …….
    *tries not to pout as much..* ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Edit: Uggghh ..no more tequila for a bit ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ™„

pinhead
    Participant

Lexx fans everywhere are getting frustrated by the lack of a bored ๐Ÿ˜ก

cloaked
    Participant

Yesterday the lexx.com homepage worked fine from my home computer, only the bored was down. Today I went to lexx.com on another computer and found out that both are down, so I must have just been viewing a cache of the lexx.com homepage. ๐Ÿ™

*sucks thumb to calm lexx.com addiction* ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ™„

-nice spellchecker, lexx.com needs one of these

DennisMoore
    Participant

*washes up on the shore of the Sadgeezer board, rubs eyes*

One day I was happily posting on lexx.com and then the next thing I know, nothing! ๐Ÿ˜ฅ After 2 days of typing http://www.lexx.com into the address bar and coming to a dead end I wash up here.

Well sadgeezer & friends, it appears that we have another refugee from lexx.com! Me!

Additional: Bummer! I finally got around to posting another pic in the “What Do You Look Like 2” thread (just before it went down) and never got to see any of the replies! I hope my picture wasn’t THAT bad!

LexxSlave
    Participant

*puff of smoke*
    ๐Ÿ˜ฅ i miss my Lexx.com Bored ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
    but it gave me an excuse to come back on here! i knew if something was wrong & it wasn’t just my computer i’d find my slightly confused fellow Lexxians here….
    *gets out the futon & some Jiffy Pop*
    ๐Ÿ™‚

DarkDragonDave
    Participant

Looks as if the Dark Dragon known as Dave is now a refugee. All I have is a simple Q, has that ship sank?

Need…Lexx… (Twitches uncontrolably)

KarubaLuna
    Participant

I am no longer a hyper strung out addicted Lexxian going thru withdrawal. For most of yesterday I was in stage 2 – a weak quivering mass of anxiety and doubt lying before my keyboard, typing Lexx.com, Lexx.com into my browser over and over in a dull haze.

Now, however, I am moving into stage 3. I have always taken Lexx.com’s existence for granted. I don’t know how it works and I don’t know who is responsible for running it and how they do that.
    I think it is time to be a responsible Lexxian and know how the basics of my favourite board works.

So – questions for Stormy, or gela or Mantrid (if he is finally settled in Stockholm and checking Sad’s) – Paul Donovan ownes the domain. Is he the one who controls the site then? Who set up the bored and has the power to unplug it? Who decided who the administrators would be? Do the admins have contact with the people who run the site? And if indeed, a router is burned out, who would be responsible for making the calls to have it fixed and do these people even know the site is down? I find the mystery the most frustrating part.

Any answers would be much appreciated. In the meantime I will do my level best not to spontaneously combust. ๐Ÿ˜€

Anonymous
    Inactive

Karuba:I know the questions are aimed at the lexx.com admin, so I hope you don’t mind if I chime in in the meantime on some of it….

Alliance Atlantis (AA) owns lexx.com, and they have the power to unplug it. To reiterate something I said earlier in this thread, more than one AA site is down because of the router which is promising — it’s not localised to lexx.com. Unfortunately the AA peeps are notoriously difficult to contact, and slow about getting problems fixed (they don’t seem very hands on when it comes to many of their sites). Ex Salter New Media techie and webmaster, Troy Strum, was a major player in setting up the lexx.com board. Don’t know if he’s still involved… I don’t have his new email addy.

Anonymous
    Logan wrote:

Karuba:I know the questions are aimed at the lexx.com admin, so I hope you don’t mind if I chime in in the meantime on some of it….

Alliance Atlantis (AA) owns lexx.com, and they have the power to unplug it. To reiterate something I said earlier in this thread, more than one AA site is down because of the router which is promising — it’s not localised to lexx.com. Unfortunately the AA peeps are notoriously difficult to contact, and slow about getting problems fixed (they don’t seem very hands on when it comes to many of their sites). Ex Salter New Media techie and webmaster, Troy Strum, was a major player in setting up the lexx.com board. Don’t know if he’s still involved… I don’t have his new email addy.

He’s not a permanent employee; they contract him for a short time whenever work needs to be done.

I think there is a shakeup in some Canadian ISP’s this week, as Global Telecom is being sold to Bell Canada. There’s a few other non-AA sites also affected currently.

I’ve sent out a couple emails, but since I’m not a paying customer of any of the parties, I’m not really holding my breath on this one.

KarubaLuna
    Participant

Hmmm. Thank you guys. That helps a lot. I have found in life that the squeaky wheel gets the grease. Stormy – would you be willing to give out some of those e-mail addresses so that we can pester various powers that be? Politely, of course. If so, you could e-mail them to me or p.m. them, rather than post them on a public forum. You could control who you give the addresses to in this way. Even though we aren’t paying customers, the collective pain of our plight might move someone to take action to shut us up. ๐Ÿ˜€

LadyJade69
    Participant

Why does what Stormie just posted sound ominous?

Relax..breathe..meditate..it will all work out in the end..

WE HOPE!

lizard
    Participant

Well, welcome to Sads. I refuse to call myself a refugee because I come here twice a day anyway. But I was wondering what happened to lexx.com.

I am off to an exotic vacation on saturday!! So I guess I wont be chatting with the gang anyhow!!! But I always feel as if i am missing out if I don’t make the bulleting board rounds a couple of times a day.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the info, Storm. Any site using that “route” would be affected. It would be nice if they could reroute it in the meantime, but for various reasons I wouldn’t expect it. Perhaps we should call the roto-router man. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Relax in the meantime… I wouldn’t pester them even politely. If there’s a shake-up, it’s gonna take a little while for things to realign themselves. Maybe in the next cycle of time. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Really, I wouldn’t worry too much.

Lizard, have a great trip! The people here made me feel really welcome, so I don’t exactly feel like a refugee here either… ๐Ÿ˜›

…But I do miss my Funkdom. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous

Well, there are times you simply can’t reroute around the problem, especially in low-density networked areas (like most of the Maritimes, I’d suspect, or anywhere in the US outside of the coasts and a few major middle-cities (Chicago, Dallas, Memphis, Denver, etc).

Quosh
    Participant
    Logan wrote:

By the way, FX is one of the mods of this forum, so your name may be a bit confusing. Perhaps it would be more appropriate if you called yourself FunkET at this site. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† (just a silly little joke)

I must have seen FX somewhere before, either here or on Lexx.com ….anyway it must have lodged somewere in my brain and resurfaced when I was trying to think of a name …anywho I am now Quosh alias FFX alias Logan. OK I know my new name sounds a bit wishy washy but its the best I could come up with so thats it.

Plif
    Participant

So…. where’s the ‘sexcellent’ JJ, then? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

KarubaLuna
    Participant

He’s not hard to find Pliffers! You must have sniffed him out by now.

Logan – Stormie – Thanks guys. I’ll go back to my fetal position and thumb-sucking then. Not my style to sit around and hope other people fix things. Very difficult. But I will try.

In the meantime, anyone want to plan a coup d’etat of a third world country or something while we wait for Lexx.com to go back up again? It would keep us busy. Or hack into the North Korean defence system? I haven’t a clue where to start but I am willing to learn.

Or perhaps we should go to Fatguy’s Fortress and turn it into a Lexx site. Let’s see – he had thousands of non-related posts promoting himself at Lexx.com. That should be good for a couple thousand of Lexx posts at his own site. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Or he could ban us all. Even more fun. ๐Ÿ˜›

Anonymous

Haha, I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t ban you guys! Why should he, yer loads o’fun! And most definately welcome and sadgeezer.com BBS until mummy board is back up and running again ๐Ÿ™‚

KarubaLuna
    Participant

Thank you Mr. Sadgeezer.

Step one. Consult standard issue Canadian map of the world and locate a desirable third world country that would meet Lexxian ideals.

Something in Canada South perhaps? I could go for just about anything on the Pacific rim really. The Atlantic Carribean, for instance, is just so passe. Although, there is something to be said for a strong tradition of mai-tai and umbrella drink mixing.

What I would really like is take over Hawaii. But that might really piss off the American government and that would be a bad thing. I am going to have to go google “third world countries ripe for the plucking” and see what comes up. I will be back…….

( Check it out the Canadian world domination site. It has been up-dated) http://cwd.ptbcanadian.com/index2.html

Hansuke
    Participant

I guess I’m taking up residence here. Not sure where here is though โ“

iStan
    Participant
    KarubaLuna wrote:

Or perhaps we should go to Fatguy’s Fortress and turn it into a Lexx site. Let’s see – he had thousands of non-related posts promoting himself at Lexx.com. That should be good for a couple thousand of Lexx posts at his own site. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Or he could ban us all. Even more fun. ๐Ÿ˜›

Truly evil. I like it.

Lexx, invade that site.
    As you command, iStan.

Realistically, though, I think that the Lexx Brigade of CWD should set its sights on the Turks and Caicos.

ilyekkakai
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜• Man! …I miss strolling down the ‘ol threads and hanging out ..
    just generally lurking …posting when the fancy struck me .. *sigh*..
    ..O.K. , mini rant over … ๐Ÿ˜‰
    ..carry on peoples ~

XS4Xevr
    Participant

A long, long time ago,
    From a universe far, far away
    One Great Show used to make me smile
    And I knew if they had one more chance,
    That they could make all us people dance
    And we’d all be happy again for a while

I can’t remember if I cried
    When I saw the last of the big bug in the sky
    I couldn’t bring myself to say good-bye…
    Then the Dark Zone went into a deeper night
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day that Lexx.com died

So is it bye, bye big bug in the sky?
    Thoughts so heavy for my Xev-vy, Stan, 790 & Kai
    And high-pitched hummings in the telephone lines
    Singing this will be the day that we die!
    Is this to be the day that we die?
    Has darkness completely swallowed the sky?

So here we all are in another place
    Another generation lost in space
    With no where to go to start again…
    But we’re here among other friends…
    So… To the three I admire most
    I propose a nice long toast… …

ilyekkakai
    Participant

Beautiful…*sniffle*…I love it XS4Xevr !

KarubaLuna
    Participant

*sob* *sniff* And I was feeling better. XS4Xevr you should post a warning at the start of your poignant song.

Back to Lexxian domination – The UN has conveniently published an on-line list of third world countries. http://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/third_world.htm. And surprise, surprise, the Turks and Caicos aren’t on the list. Do you think they are weak and puny enough for us to overtake them? They have all that….money. Not that I’m saying an absolute no. Just wondering if we would get our asses kicked.

mayaxiong
    Participant

I say that if you’re going to go to all the trouble of conquering a territory, you might as well make it worth your while..
    I nominate that we conquer Beverly Hills, especially Rodeo Drive…

All in favor, raise your Martinis !! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

KarubaLuna
    Participant

hee hee hee!

And raise ’em again! I think cocktails should be integral to our planning. Great to see you Maya. ๐Ÿ˜€

Deathscythehell
    Participant

if you all want a site that you can discuss anything, and be a little rique, you can go to http://www.offtopic.com

ilyekkakai
    Participant

I shall raise my p p pattern colored margarita in honour of Lexxian world domimation ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜› :mrgreen:

Oh…and welkies deathscythehell ๐Ÿ˜€ ….bout time you made it here ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous
    ilyekkakai wrote:

I shall raise my p p pattern colored margarita in honour of Lexxian world domimation ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜› :mrgreen:

Speaking of Pa-pa-pattern and margaritas, ya’ll come up with any good recipes over at Lexx.com? ๐Ÿ˜€

Spill the beans

ilyekkakai
    Participant
    ”LexxLurker” wrote:

ilyekkakai wrote:

Speaking of Pa-pa-pattern and margaritas, ya’ll come up with any good recipes over at Lexx.com? ๐Ÿ˜€

Spill the beans[/quote] Well….I am attending the TexxLexx shindig….and if it is not provided….I am bringing my own bottle of Te-kill-ya (tequila)…and a 12 pak O lime flavoured diet coke…I do have the green food colour handy.. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ …lazy arse I am….and maybe…just maybe…I might include a marachino cherrie or two … stem includeeeeeeed ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜›

DennisMoore
    Participant
    SadGeezer wrote:

Haha, I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t ban you guys! Why should he, yer loads o’fun! And most definately welcome and sadgeezer.com BBS until mummy board is back up and running again ๐Ÿ™‚

Cheers SadGeezer ol’ pal! It’s so very kind of you to welcome such a motley bunch of smegheads like us!…..

Wait a minute…. smegheads?…. am I in the wrong board?…. Red Lexx? ๐Ÿ˜›

KarubaLuna
    Participant
    DennisMoore wrote:

…a motley bunch of smegheads…. Wait a minute…. Red Lexx? ๐Ÿ˜›

Oh dear. Have you been sticking your “parts” into various orfices on the Lexx again? I would get that looked at if I were you Dennis. And tell all the other Lexxians you were playing with to get themselves checked too. Some good strong antibiotics and you should be right as rain again in no time. ๐Ÿ˜›

DennisMoore
    Participant
    KarubaLuna wrote:

Oh dear. Have you been sticking your “parts” into various orfices on the Lexx again?

I’m sorry, I couldn’t help it! ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
    Oh well, hopefully I haven’t picked up any LTD’s (Lexx Transmitted Diseases). I wonder if Dr Xev would check that out for me? ๐Ÿ˜€

ilyekkakai
    Participant

Is there a fungus amoung us??.. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

…I do like the good fungus tho ๐Ÿ˜‰ :mrgreen: ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

KarubaLuna
    Participant
    DennisMoore wrote:

KarubaLuna wrote:

Oh dear. Have you been sticking your “parts” into various orfices on the Lexx again?

I’m sorry, I couldn’t help it! ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
    Oh well, hopefully I haven’t picked up any LTD’s (Lexx Transmitted Diseases). I wonder if Dr Xev would check that out for me? :D[/quote]

Umm, I don’t know about Zev, but there is another doctor in the house…..

ilyekkakai
    Participant

OOOooohhh….doctor …doctor !
    ..er..umm…I seem to have a …er…bad carrot problemo… ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Plif
    Participant

Hey gang…. Just got AIM,so anyone lookin’ for me, my screen name is RobbieBonham….. ๐Ÿ˜€

Hansuke
    Participant
    Plif wrote:

Hey gang…. Just got AIM,so anyone lookin’ for me, my screen name is RobbieBonham….. D

I’m still “bigbuginthesky” on AIM.

D cry ?

Sexecutioner
    Participant

Lexx.com is evil!!!, its run by facist moderators!!!!, the reason why lexx.com was’nt working is because I put a poax on it!!

Viewing 50 posts - 51 through 100 (of 241 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.