Lexx.com

Viewing 50 posts - 101 through 150 (of 241 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

Well this one is run by moderators who are members of the Divine order of Sadgeezerdom. ๐Ÿ™‚

LadyJade69
    Participant
    Sexecutioner wrote:

Lexx.com is evil!!!, its run by facist moderators!!!!, the reason why lexx.com was’nt working is because I put a poax on it!!

๐Ÿ™„ Okay first of all its spelled POX! Second…by your avator I see that you’ve managed to sink to a whole new level..and thirdly..well I’ve nothing to say after that..oh wait..yes I do..facist moderators? You wish! It’s run by Gela and attendants! LOL forgive me Storm and Mandrid..and she wouldn’t play by your silly rules so ya got bounced…get the hell over it already..grow up..tie your shoe laces..blow your nose..go to school and learn something..get a job..earn money..become a man who’s worth something.. and then maybe just maybe a lady will pay you a compliment..instead of earning yourself a quick slap to the face!

Have a nice day love!

KarubaLuna
    Participant
    Sexecutioner wrote:

Lexx.com is evil!!!, its run by facist moderators!!!!, the reason why lexx.com was’nt working is because I put a poax on it!!

๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

mysteriesofthesea
    Participant

Gela is a lady, ๐Ÿ˜€

..Who leads a motley crew! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

She has to be a lady to deal with the likes of YOU! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

She has to be a lady to deal with the likes of me ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

And who ever is holding Lexx.com hostage, I wish they’d set it free! ๐Ÿ˜ก

I am weeeping and a’wailing! ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

I need a good “tear-wiper!!’

The loss of Lexx.com makes me feel like a “baby’s used diaper!”

The loss of Lexx.com has left me feelin’ blue!

Without my favorite crying board,

..I don’t know what to do!!

I guess I’ll have to settle now for the services of the “geezer!”

I’ll stop and leave a story or rhyme,

But don’t think that I am “pleaser!” ๐Ÿ˜•

When Lexx.com is back up,

I never more will roam! ๐Ÿ˜•

‘Cause lexx.com is the bbored..

That I’ll always now call home! ๐Ÿ˜€

..finis..

…..What the heck is up with that bboard??…

….Stanelle,
    ..who has just “Mary Sued”
    you a VERY BAD piece of verse!

Plif
    Participant

(insert ‘clapping’ emote here)
    Great work, there, stanelle!!!! Lovely piece of verse, encompassing what I think we’re all feelin now! Nice one

And, sexecutioner, you are, it would seem, a twat in BOTH universes!!

๐Ÿ˜ˆ

KarubaLuna
    Participant

Hey Stanelle! How’s the hair? I like the new handle. Does it have anything to do with the salty ocean of our tears?

I have heard thru the grapevine that the Verizon router people have been contacted and that they say all their routers are fine. I have pestered Alliance Atlantis with a bunch of e-mails – to their general info, their media, and their web-master addresses and hope I will get some kind of response before I am too old and arthritic to type.

Anyone intereted in adding a voice to the chorus, here is the AA contact page http://www.allianceatlantis.com/contacts.asp.

I am not giving up hope yet. ๐Ÿ˜€ And we have JJ to torture as an outlet in the meantime. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

LadyJade69
    Participant

And, sexecutioner, you are, it would seem, a twat in BOTH universes!!

:twisted:[/quote]

Sir Plif! You are insulting the twats of the two universes! For shame! You leave those little twits of a twat alone!

mayaxiong
    Participant
    KarubaLuna wrote:

Anyone intereted in adding a voice to the chorus, here is the AA contact page http://www.allianceatlantis.com/contacts.asp.

I am not giving up hope yet. ๐Ÿ˜€ And we have JJ to torture as an outlet in the meantime. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks, Kara,I sent them an email, hope it does some good. As for torturing JJ, he goes thru enough torture every day just being himself… ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Anonymous
    Sexecutioner wrote:

Appologies for the above post. The poster has been warned that troll posts, offensive avatars and goading and offending other members will not be tollerated. If this action persists I’ll be forced to take it further.

KarubaLuna
    Participant

Quelle surprise.

Sorry you get the headaches in the meantime Mr. Sadgeezer.

Hey – has anybody tried to let RIII know about Sad’s site. I have tried to contact her via an old e-mail address of her husband’s but I don’t know if it is still functioning. Probably not as I haven’t heard back. Just wondering if anybody has anything more up to date and if they have let her know where she can find us…..

El_Coul
    Participant

I’d love to Ms.K but wouldnt know how. ๐Ÿ™
    Someone more competant (than me) needs to get on that case… we could use the cheery good aura!

Anonymous
    Sexecutioner wrote:

Lexx.com is evil!!!,

Tell me about it!

Sexecutioner wrote:

its run by facist moderators!!!!

I’d rather just ride around on my scooter and say Ciao!

Anonymous
    KarubaLuna wrote:

Hey – has anybody tried to let RIII know about Sad’s site. I have tried to contact her via an old e-mail address of her husband’s but I don’t know if it is still functioning. Probably not as I haven’t heard back. Just wondering if anybody has anything more up to date and if they have let her know where she can find us…..

Let me check my yahoo.com account – I believe she emailed me not that long ago.

Edit: nope, I must have deleted that email, sorry.

KarubaLuna
    Participant

Go figure! Everyone is so friggin’ organized. Just like fascist Lexx.com’ers. ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks for checking Stormie. Hopefully there will be slob like me out there who has a more recent e-mail address of hers kicking around.

pinhead
    Participant

As soon as Lexx.com comes back on line I’ll send her a PM and ask her ๐Ÿ™‚

mayaxiong
    Participant
    ”stormsweeper” wrote:

I’d rather just ride around on my scooter and say Ciao!

You and Eddie Izzard, eh?>..

“Cake or death?”.. “Um…I’ll have cake please”…. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

mayaxiong
    Participant
    Sexecutioner wrote:

Too bad about the ‘tude, dude..I ran across a nifty Gwar T-shirt and live video in my cache of old music memoribilia the other day and thought how cool it would be to send it to someone worthy….

Oh well…. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

El_Coul
    Participant
    mayaxiong wrote:

Too bad about the ‘tude, dude..I ran across a nifty Gwar T-shirt and live video in my cache of old music memoribilia the other day and thought how cool it would be to send it to someone worthy….

Oh well…. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

now now Maya
    careful lest a poax befall ye

mayaxiong
    Participant

Would that be a poaxed egg perhaps? I could use one of those, hehe ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

KarubaLuna
    Participant
    mayaxiong wrote:

Sexecutioner wrote:

Oh well…. :twisted:[/quote]

Might I suggest you send them to the garbage Maya? (and I don’t mean JJ)

pinhead
    Participant

Oh I love GWAR!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ Can I have it!?! ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ll trade you the KISS backstage pass to their next concert that I have ๐Ÿ˜‰ You have no idea how cool it is to hang out with the guys(they have the most sexxxallent groupies hanging out at their shows) ๐Ÿ˜†

ilyekkakai
    Participant

Ooooh ..oooo ๐Ÿ˜€ …maya…I dig Gwar too!! ๐Ÿ˜€ …let me have it , I could trade that personal phone number I have to Gene Simons ๐Ÿ˜‰

XS4Xevr
    Participant

Anyone homesick for a peek of our old board?

“Click for Google’s Cache of Lexx.com/board”

(I typed in “Lexx.com” at google then hit the “cache” option since the website itself is still gone.) I don’t know where Google gets their “cache” from but according to it “mayaxiong”, “gela” and “pinhead” were the last posters, if you ignore the bad date shown (or was google’s snapshot taken at that day and time, a week ago?) [WARNING! for slow connections – no graphics show up so the page takes a little while to load to display all those little red “X-Boxes”.]

Also what happened to http://www.thedarkzone.org or has it been gone for a while longer? The page that comes up now is “MyFamily.com”, very suggestive but not the right site. Any other “DRONE ARM” sightings or casualties lately?

pinhead
    Participant

I was the last poster!?! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ So now it’s my fault that the board crapped out!?! ๐Ÿ˜ก Let me tell ya somethin’, I didn’t do anything wrong…and,umm… I promise never to do it again ๐Ÿ˜ณ

KarubaLuna
    Participant

Ugh! Like a knife through the heart to see that cached page. Why?. why?, why?, why?, why?, why?, why?, why?, why?, why? Right now I would almost trade my inner drama queen to have the site back.

ilyekkakai
    Participant

…Memories…. like watercolour pictures ….*breaks down in mid verse to twitch and sob quietly* …Lexx.comBB withdrawal feelings finally kicking in ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜•

iStan
    Participant

5 a.m. Gosh, I just love insomnia…

Anyway, Alliance Atlantis finally and grudgingly released the figures for the last quarter of the most recent fiscal year. Highlights include a larger than expected loss and the winding down of production, completing their switch to broadcasting. For details click here. Revenue from CSI and their ‘old shows’ declined markedly. Could there be a connection here?

ilyekkakai
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜ฏ A co-inky-dink โ“ โ— โ“

I sure hope not ๐Ÿ˜•

gela
    Participant
    iStan wrote:

5 a.m. Gosh, I just love insomnia…

Anyway, Alliance Atlantis finally and grudgingly released the figures for the last quarter of the most recent fiscal year. Highlights include a larger than expected loss and the winding down of production, completing their switch to broadcasting. For details click here. Revenue from CSI and their ‘old shows’ declined markedly. Could there be a connection here?

I don’t get it ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ˜•

Sexecutioner
    Participant

well, I thought lexx.com would be an open place, free of censorship. Cause the show LEXX its self is known for pushing the envolope. Boy was I wrong, I got constantly nagged that I talked to sexually, and eventurally go banned cause I put a GWAR lyric from “Rock n Roll never felt so good” in my signature.

and yeh I’m a huge GWAR and KISS fan, but I really don’t care if you think I’m not worthy to have your memorbila, I’m not a total mark about GWAR.

theFrey
    Participant

I am not sure Atlantis Alliance has anything to do with the Lexx Board. Was it not restarted by Mr. Donovan?

It is on a comerical server isn’t it? Andara High Speed Internet?

While it is possible that AA got snippy since they now own Lexx, it is pretty unlikely that they would care.

Most likely the board got glitched somehow. And since Mr. D is not his own live in tech support dude, it would have to wait until he found out, then wait til he could get someone to fix it.

So either Mr. D is out of pocket and hasn’t heard, no longer cares, or can’t get hold of his fix it dude.

Of course he may have already contacted fix it dude, who may be too busy with his full time job to start yet…. or truly stumped.

Just a thought.

Sexecutioner
    Participant

maby its because god is displeased because you banned me….just a thought…..

theFrey
    Participant

* theFrey consults the Tech-no Gods With whom she is on very good terms…….*

No, Sorry, they say they have not smited any Message Boards lately and defiately none devoted to flying giant bug things. ๐Ÿ˜€

Really? Hummm, Who knew….

Also apparently the Hexdra (Goddess of Languages) is a closet Lexx fan…. apparently she really digs MMM Twack…. Who knew. ๐Ÿ˜†

iStan
    Participant

Thanks for the insight, theFrey. I’d thought that it was young Mr Donovan’s puppy, but comments on this thread over the last day or two had led me to reconsider.

Troy Strum is the techno wizard for the site, isn’t he? I might just drop him a line at [email protected]

iStan
    Participant
    Sexecutioner wrote:

maby its because god is displeased because you banned me….just a thought…..

I’m not sure that that even qualifies as a thought. Just a thought…

Dee
    Participant
    theFrey wrote:

I am not sure Atlantis Alliance has anything to do with the Lexx Board. Was it not restarted by Mr. Donovan?

It is on a comerical server isn’t it? Andara High Speed Internet?

While it is possible that AA got snippy since they now own Lexx, it is pretty unlikely that they would care.

Most likely the board got glitched somehow. And since Mr. D is not his own live in tech support dude, it would have to wait until he found out, then wait til he could get someone to fix it.

So either Mr. D is out of pocket and hasn’t heard, no longer cares, or can’t get hold of his fix it dude.

Of course he may have already contacted fix it dude, who may be too busy with his full time job to start yet…. or truly stumped.

Just a thought.

Very good points thefrey. I gave the router (Verio) fokes a call, and the guy I talked to says there is nothing wrong there. He called it up, and tried lexx.com. He said the router could not resolve the host, something to that fact, meaning it’s trying to talk to lexx.com, but gets no answer. He suggests a server problem? Next in line would be Andara. I emailed them, no reply, I can’t call them, their number is not toll-free ๐Ÿ˜‰ I also emailed PD, no reply yet. I think I emailed 5 different places in all, no answers, just automated replies ๐Ÿ™ Yes, I panic, I miss my lexx.com!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฅ So, as to what the deal is? No one can be for sure. People have made lots of good suggestions as to why lexx.com is down. So, I guess all we can do is sit with our thumbs you know where, till lexx.com comes back, or someone tells us the deal. ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ™

mysteriesofthesea
    Participant

Miss May,..check your PM’s!

Ilyykakai,…you never stop! You are as lively as ever!!

iStan,..the man!! What can i say? You must really appreciate Lexxian literature!!

J-J,..I missed your acrid little posts on the Lexx bored. You have a certain “quality” that adds life to a bboard, but it is YOUR responsibity to behave yourself on any board!!

Sorry I’m a gettin’ so preachy,..I’ve been hanging around with that Amish Deacon’s wife, Mrs. Leviticus Zinginphrazez,…a bit too much.

I’ve also been a’driving a local librarian,..Miss Lizzie Crinklitypanties’,..crazy with Maya’s Boomtown slide show. ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
    The poor gal is a’droolin so much all over the library books here that our local library is now infested with mildew!! ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

The janitor of the library is a’havin all of the library patrons hook scrub-brushes to their feet so that they can slid around on the drool infested floors and scrub up the floors for him while the town doctor is trying to analyze the cause of Miss Crinklitypanties’ excessive drool!! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

I tried to give the doc a hint as to what the poor librarian’s trouble might be, but when I brought up Maya’s site and he got a glimpse of Xev and “Prince-Kai” together with Xev a’feelin around for (you know what in that gondola)…erm..Princie’s family jools…weeeeell!!!!! The doc forgot about the librarian and her drooling problem and asked me if Xev made office visits!! I will keep you all informed of our poor town’s crisis with its’ “Lexxuality!!” ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

…….Stanelle

KarubaLuna
    Participant

I had thought from Logan’s comments that even though
    Donovan owned the site, AA was the controlling entity. Agency relationship? I don’t know. It makes little sense to me either. I thought the admin’s would have been in touch somehow with the powers that be.

So. Anybody know where we can find Paul?

Edit: Aha! sorry Dee, for some reason I missed page 10 when I posted my reply. You are awesome Dude! You e-mailed PD you say? Well, all I have to say is knowing you have done so much makes sitting on my thumb just that much more enjoyable. Thanks.

gela
    Participant
    KarubaLuna wrote:

Edit: Aha! sorry Dee, for some reason I missed page 10 when I posted my reply. You are awesome Dude! You e-mailed PD you say? Well, all I have to say is knowing you have done so much makes sitting on my thumb just that much more enjoyable. Thanks.

yeah, dee was so sweet to call them. I wonder if it is an actual email addy of PD or if anyone has a newer, different one?

iStan
    Participant

Sigh… No reply from Troy Strum yet, though he is still listed as the Lexx.com guru.

And conspiracy theory fan that I am I note that the site went down at the end of the month/billing period.

gela
    Participant
    iStan wrote:

Sigh… No reply from Troy Strum yet, though he is still listed as the Lexx.com guru.

And conspiracy theory fan that I am I note that the site went down at the end of the month/billing period.

I think it would be best if someone would call AA to find out what’s going on. or tries to get the latest email addy of paul donovan and ask him what happened. I see your point, iStan, I was wondering about it too (the bored went down on 6/1)

gela

iStan
    Participant

Huggles gela. I miss you ( and the dirndl… and the sauerkraut and maple syrup soup).

Anonymous

The only email address I have for Paul is one that no longer works. I guess I could email someone who knows him and try that. I’m not sure he would be much help, however.

To the best of my knowledge, the site was “run” by Alliance-Atlantis, specifically by the folks who up until recently were still at the Salter Street offices, although Paul does own the domain name itself. I have never been in any contact with them personally.

There are other Salter sites offline as well (notably the Made In Canada site) which appear to be hosted in the same facility, perhaps on the same machine.

In any case, I really don’t have any inside information on what the status is.

Lexxicon
    Participant

DT’s in full swing! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

Finally a fix!

Ahhh…that’s better. 8)

It’s one thing to be computer-less and quite another to be Lexx.com-less. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

The adrenalin pumping through me everytime I tried to log on to Lexx.com almost reached critical mass, blowing my stack and threatening to make me an immediate divine predecessor!

THANK GOD I FOUND YOU ALL JUST IN TIME โ— โ— โ—

Greetings and salutations my lovely Lexxians!

There’s no place like a home away from home. ๐Ÿ˜€ Thank you SadGeezer!

theFrey
    Participant

Perhaps they are mirgrating all their sites to another hosting company? Since as someone pointed out (Gela?) that it occurred on the 1st that is possible.

And as we know from Saddy’s problems last year that seldom goes smoothly. ๐Ÿ™

Anonymous
    Sexecutioner wrote:

well, I thought lexx.com would be an open place, free of censorship. Cause the show LEXX its self is known for pushing the envolope. Boy was I wrong, I got constantly nagged that I talked to sexually, and eventurally go banned cause I put a GWAR lyric from “Rock n Roll never felt so good” in my signature.

Quite simply, you were banned for yet another barrage of overbearing ad hominem attacks on other posters. We had warned you several times about it, even “suspending” your account briefly. The attempt was made to try to educate you on civil behavior, but time and time again you just shat all over the board. It’s not a matter of free speech, it’s a matter of common decency.

This is the last I will speak on this matter here. Please don’t post about it anymore here, either, as I doubt anyone cares. If you feel the need to complain, email me: [email protected]

KarubaLuna
    Participant
    Lexxicon wrote:

…THANK GOD I FOUND YOU ALL JUST IN TIME โ— โ— โ—

Greetings and salutations my lovely Lexxians!

There’s no place like a home away from home. ๐Ÿ˜€ Thank you SadGeezer!

Yay! Another Lexxian finds their way to the refugee shelter. Glad to see you Lexxicon. I’m so glad you found us. And…oh look what we have to entertain ourselves with this evening….Stormie’s e-mail! It’s indecent proposal time. We can tease the dry guy with no threat of repercussions. hehehehehe. Where are all my naked lady pic’s?

Lexxicon
    Participant
    KarubaLuna wrote:

Yay! Another Lexxian finds their way to the refugee shelter. Glad to see you Lexxicon. I’m so glad you found us. And…oh look what we have to entertain ourselves with this evening….Stormie’s e-mail! It’s indecent proposal time. We can tease the dry guy with no threat of repercussions. hehehehehe. Where are all my naked lady pic’s?

Happy to oblige, Karuba! ๐Ÿ˜€

They say that a picture’s worth a thousand words but, to be true to her name sake, Lexxicon prefers the thousand words beginning with…”Better grab your s’lick/slick-her Stormie, it’s gonna be a wet one tonight!” ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

iStan
    Participant
    ”stormsweeper” wrote:

The only email address I have for Paul is one that no longer works. I guess I could email someone who knows him and try that. I’m not sure he would be much help, however.

To the best of my knowledge, the site was “run” by Alliance-Atlantis, specifically by the folks who up until recently were still at the Salter Street offices, although Paul does own the domain name itself. I have never been in any contact with them personally.

There are other Salter sites offline as well (notably the Made In Canada site) which appear to be hosted in the same facility, perhaps on the same machine.

In any case, I really don’t have any inside information on what the status is.

BD might be able to help- perhaps by contacting Paul Donovan, but unfortunately he’s on the road for much of June and will only be sporadically checking his e-mail… I am hoping that I’ll get a reply from Troy Strum sometime soon.

Pessimist that I am, and having often read about Alliance Atlantis’ shift away from series production to broadcasting over the last year or so, I suspect that the disappearance of the bored and the offline status of other sites might be permanent. ๐Ÿ™

DennisMoore
    Participant
    KarubaLuna wrote:

Good plan Batman! It would be great to have RIII (+many other lost Lexxians) aboard the good ship S.S.SadGeezer.

Viewing 50 posts - 101 through 150 (of 241 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.