Lexx.com

Viewing 41 posts - 201 through 241 (of 241 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

By the way Mok I like your Avatar. Reminds me of some of the GamesWork Shop stuff theBrother use to have when he ran a game shop.

gela
    Participant
    theFrey wrote:

By the way Mok I like your Avatar. Reminds me of some of the GamesWork Shop stuff theBrother use to have when he ran a game shop.

I must admit it still reminds me of Sadgeezer ๐Ÿ˜‰

Kairin
    Participant

weeeeeeeeee!
    *runs in after a week of confusion*
    hey everyone ๐Ÿ˜€ phew, Kudos to XS4Xevr for giving me the link to this place i completly forgot about it, ty ๐Ÿ˜€

so how is everyone?

KarubaLuna
    Participant

*Karuba HUGS *

Thank god! Another one in from the cold! Glad you found us Kairin!

streudel
    Participant

*waves to Kairin* ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Way to go, XS4Xevr, round up those lost little Lexxians! Can I put in an order for a Mr.Frasman, too? ๐Ÿ˜€

Kairin
    Participant

its good to be in a (semi) home even if it is damp and smells of gummie bears ๐Ÿ˜€ *has no idea why he wrote that*
    tis a nice place tho *admires the furnishings*

Flamegrape
    Participant
    mok wrote:

Flamegrape wrote:

mok wrote:

Klato, neptu, vera(graraumpth)..there I said it

Klaatu, berrada, nikto.

I hereby invoke my SadBOARD Forum post number one thousand and five hundred.[/quote]

Congrats! (and thanks for the save) I released the army of darkness into the bored. :oops:[/quote]
    If you have a Playstation 2, I highly recommend “Evil Dead: A Fist Full Of Boomstick.” I might have mentioned it before.

Plif
    Participant

Hi gang..been away for a few days, performing in the Kilkenny Cat Laughs Comedy festival… Just reading thru all the pages on this thread, so far..couple of kwik kwestions!
    I know RIII hasnt shown any signs of appearing, yet, but Im also wondering is cloaked about? Im supposed to be working on his Lexx 5 comic strip, but I never got his email address….
    Also, iStan mentioned earlier that, according to Troy Strumm, Salter is no more…. but I read they were one of the companies that stepped in to distribute Michael Moore’s new movie???
    Anyhoo, hi all! Hope everyone is good, plus, I just got AIM, so if anyone wants my, my screen name is RobbieBonham, and my email is [email protected]

All abord the Little Lexx!!!!!!

EDIT – Sorry, its ok, Ive just seen cloaked’s other posts…sory, not that familiar with Sad yet!

streudel
    Participant

Hiya Plif! ๐Ÿ˜€ I trust you knocked ’em dead at the festival?! I’d love to hear all about it over some cheese nachos in The Pub. ๐Ÿ˜€

As to the Michael Moore project, I thought that it was Miramax films involved originally, or more specifically, some top CEO’s from Miramax were funding Farenheit 911. Disney, who owns Miramax, had some objection to being associated with what they considered to be a politically charged subject matter before the presidential elections. I think I had heard ( but I’m just going from memory, so I could be completely wrong ) that they might be looking for someone else to distribute the project.

I am positive that Salter Street is no more. All the employees were let go and the offices closed a few months ago. If you search the news archives here, you’ll find the article.

It may be that the Donovans or someone previously involved with Salter Street has gotten in on the project. I don’t know. But I’m bored and I’d be happy to go find out. ๐Ÿ˜€

Plif
    Participant

Hey Streudel…
    My mistake. Salter produced bowling for Columbine… Its was Lions Gate (a different canadian company) that stepped in to save Farenheit 9/11..I shouldnt be relying on my memory like that! lol
    Yes, Miramax DID produce it, but couldnt distribute, on orders from Disney, hence Lions gate and IFC looked after distribution..

And now, back to Lexx stuff….

kog
    Participant

Hi all i fianly made it ๐Ÿ˜€ Its horrible i still cant get on to lexx.com

KarubaLuna
    Participant

Koglette! Glad you found your way here. Hope you are doing well sweetie and enjoy all the fun.

DennisMoore
    Participant

Welcome to the lexx.com refugee centre Kairin and Kai-Obsessed-Girl (KOG)! *waves* ๐Ÿ™‚

KarubaLuna
    Participant

I found RIII! Yippee! She is currently having computer problems and did not know lexx.com was down. She knows where we all are now and circumstances permitting, will come join us. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Anybody know how to reach Yottskry? I know crinkle pants is very computer savy and should be able to find us here if he wants, but it would be nice to give him a heads up.

ilyekkakai
    Participant
    KarubaLuna wrote:

I found RIII! Yippee! She is currently having computer problems and did not know lexx.com was down. She knows where we all are now and circumstances permitting, will come join us. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Anybody know how to reach Yottskry? I know crinkle pants is very computer savy and should be able to find us here if he wants, but it would be nice to give him a heads up.

Whooo Wheeee

๐Ÿ˜€ …You rock Karuba โ— :mrgreen:

gela
    Participant

thanks for keeping us updated, Karuba! I’m glad you found her. let’s hope she’ll find her way back to lexx fandom soon ;).

I have yottskry’s email addy, I can email him later ๐Ÿ˜‰

gela

Deathscythehell
    Participant

it would seem that more and more lexx.comers are joining us in this cycle of time, ever since lexx.com was desroyed

kog
    Participant

MABY IT WILL COME BACK

RIII
    Participant

Hello all! ๐Ÿ˜€ Karuba gave me the heads up that you were gathering here (thanks Karuba, thanks Sad et al). I’ve been busy plus my computer’s playing “How fast can I freeze?”

I haven’t read anything yet, but just thought I’d say hello before my computer crashes again. ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

*RIII snuggles up in her Lexxian love blanket*

Hmmm, it’s nice to be back! ๐Ÿ˜‰

pinhead
    Participant

Yeah!!! RIII is here!!! (Pinhead dances the happy dance) ๐Ÿ˜€

RIII
    Participant

Thanks Pinhead *squeeze*

RIII
    Participant
    mok wrote:

Eek! Thought I was getting passed around like a doobie for a minute ๐Ÿ˜•

*RIII tilts her head to the side, consideringly*

A doobie or a cherry???? ๐Ÿ˜›

Kairin
    Participant

hey KOG and RIII ๐Ÿ˜€
    ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
    *gets scared by pinheads av and runs away to hide… and find food*

El_Coul
    Participant

YES!

Welcome RIII, was hoping you would join us sooner rather than later!

ilyekkakai
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜ฏ
    yay RIII is here ! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
    *does happy dance too * :mrgreen:

Dee
    Participant

Cool!! RIII & Kog are here!! ๐Ÿ˜€ Seems all us are making our way to this new universe sense the destruction of our old beloved one ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

mysteriesofthesea
    Participant

Rill! Rill! Rill!

Was over the hill!

Hill!

Hill!!

Now,..clickity-clack!

It’s nice that Rill is..back!!

KOG! KOG! KOG!

Glad to see you here!

You’re back from who knows where!

I won’t even mention “a beer!” ๐Ÿ˜€

(Yer underaged!)

Lexxicon
    Participant

Hurray!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

RIII and kog have found their way ‘into’ the Dark Zone Refugee Station!

The train’s been awaitin’!! 8)

LexxianLife is like a bowl of CHERRIES!

๐Ÿ’ก

Let’s pass them around, shall we? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

RIII
    Participant
    Lexxicon wrote:

Hurray!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

RIII and kog have found their way ‘into’ the Dark Zone Refugee Station!

The train’s been awaitin’!! 8)

LexxianLife is like a bowl of CHERRIES!

๐Ÿ’ก

Let’s pass them around, shall we? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

The cherries or RIII and Kog? ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜›

It’s great to see you all Karuba, cloaked (hugs), Plif, Coul, Mok, BGB, Stanelle, Kairin, ilyekkakai, DennisMoore, kog, Pinhead, FunkET (…erm Logan), Maya, LadyJ, Hansuke, Storm, Jhevz, LL, XS, DeathscytheHell, gela, Dee, Fourth and everyone…. ๐Ÿ˜€ I’m feeling deliciously warm and fuzzy [Sigh] ๐Ÿ˜€ 8)

[Good luck, Fourth – I sympathise. And will celebrate with you, once you hand that bugger in! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ]

Deathscythehell
    Participant

hey RIII, really nice to see you…. hey she mentioned me in her hello…. i feel special ๐Ÿ˜€

and hi to KoG aswell, im glad all the lexxians are finding their way here

i also wana thank sad geezer, for giving all of us lexx.comers a safe harbour in these difficult times

and i would like to also say that i started coming here a few days before lexx.com dissapeared, and if and when we get a new lexx BBoard i will of course still frequent this site ( although i might be demoted to lurker status )

ilyekkakai
    Participant

Woot! …….temporary party over here ….> โžก http://www.lexx2.com/phpBB/ ๐Ÿ™‚

gela
    Participant

welcome, RIII, I am glad you’re here now.
    I hope your computer problems are solved and you can come back online and chat with us as you usual. ๐Ÿ˜€ can you send me your email addy via PM please ;).

gela ๐Ÿ˜‰

pet
    Participant

If you’re finally going to have control over content you should grab a plug-and-play php gallery for everyone’s screengrabs and scans and icons and con photos so you’d finally get a downloads section, you know? Maybe a spot for Brigadoom mp3’s (since they’re not illegal to trade). ๐Ÿ’ก

gela
    Participant
    pet wrote:

If you’re finally going to have control over content you should grab a plug-and-play php gallery for everyone’s screengrabs and scans and icons and con photos so you’d finally get a downloads section, you know? Maybe a spot for Brigadoom mp3’s (since they’re not illegal to trade). ๐Ÿ’ก

thank you pet :D. if it’s getting more official (it’s not the url above but a different one the maker will surely announce by the end of the week…) there will be (weekly? monthly?) backups of course…and yeah, I’m sure also a download section…and some surprises I’m not going to talk about here ;). I’m not going to spoil the fun, hehe ๐Ÿ‘ฟ

*hugs*

gela

DennisMoore
    Participant

*DennisMoore walks in late*
    Hey there RIII!!! Very glad you could make it! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

RIII
    Participant

Thanks Dennis, Death and gela.

I can’t believe, after reading my above message I missed someone ๐Ÿ˜ฏ :

iStan – nice to see you and your Divine Apple. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Any sign of Yoyodyner anyone?

Plif
    Participant

Uh-oh……

iStan
    Participant
    RIII wrote:

I couldn’t either, RIII DIII. ๐Ÿ™ But the pain was somewhat offset by the joy of seeing that you had found your way here. ๐Ÿ˜€

RIII
    Participant
    iStan wrote:

RIII wrote:

I couldn’t either, RIII DIII. ๐Ÿ™ But the pain was somewhat offset by the joy of seeing that you had found your way here. :D[/quote]

*RIII quickly looks around, and then grabs iStan*

(((iStan)))

Gosh, I’ve always wanted to do that! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

*… then disappears before anyone, including iStan, has a chance to notice.* ๐Ÿ˜‰

iStan
    Participant

How could I not notice that? I’d have to be dead to miss such a warm fuzzy, RIII. Thanks.

RIII
    Participant
    iStan wrote:

How could I not notice that? I’d have to be dead to miss such a warm fuzzy, RIII. Thanks.

My pleasure. ๐Ÿ˜›

Viewing 41 posts - 201 through 241 (of 241 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.